Videogames

Memes and other graphical stuff
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Videogames

Post by lordoftheincels » April 29th, 2019, 11:06 pm

Does anyone else get this weird feeling when browsing games, esp. indie games, that they all have this crappy numale vibe?

For example, when I think about retro games of the 90's, I get this wizardly vibe like it was made by some kind of powerful and secretive wizard, or effete Japanese man. But when I look at the new games, I get this numale vibe.

When I look at DOS games I get this vibe that the programmer looks like this:
Image or Image

When I look a newer games I imagine the programmer looks like this. Not the black guy, but the other guy:
Spoiler.
Also this

Also this guy has mario mustache so his game's might be half decent, at least he's not bland like the other guy.

Indiegames were supposedly going to save the videogame industry, but ironically I find more often enjoyment in general from AAA titles.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Malakai

Re: Videogames

Post by Malakai » May 1st, 2019, 1:32 pm

AAA games usually bore me. Sure they are epic in scale, but after several hours its just the same ol' ѕhit for the sake of fluff.
There are a few I like though, I enjoy JRPGs though I never have time to play them. I am currently working on Rise of the Tomb Raider so I can start Shadow.
I'm not much for FPSs though I really dig Overwatch.
It seems like indie games pack more into a much smaller scale and personally I enjoy that better.
killhatori
Newcomer

Post by killhatori » May 2nd, 2019, 3:17 am

i like indie games sometimes. you just have to find the right ones. i just play psp jrpgs tho.
smt used to be grittier but now its for normalfags
yukkiri itte shite ne
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 8th, 2019, 2:19 am

Always seeing a trend of numale games that look like PBS throwaway cartoons. I can't believe that grown adults, even teenagers or 8 year olds would enjoy this stuff. It's so watered down to look at.It's like we are living in a full-on dystopia, but people are acting like ѕhit's some kind of daycare. How can even soyboy's like this ѕhit, its so infantile and cookie-cutter-corporate.

DarthZaza

Post by DarthZaza » May 8th, 2019, 4:11 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 2:19 am
Always seeing a trend of numale games that look like PBS throwaway cartoons. I can't believe that grown adults, even teenagers or 8 year olds would enjoy this stuff. It's so watered down to look at.It's like we are living in a full-on dystopia, but people are acting like ѕhit's some kind of daycare. How can even soyboy's like this ѕhit, its so infantile and cookie-cutter-corporate.

Loooool ! I was thinking The same how the hell can people like this extremely childish stuff! it doesn’t even look good ,play call of duty or something else
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 8th, 2019, 6:17 am

hehe, might as well watch TELETUBBIES
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 8th, 2019, 4:43 pm

DarthZaza wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 4:11 am
lordoftheincels wrote:

Loooool ! I was thinking The same how the hell can people like this extremely childish stuff! it doesn’t even look good ,play call of duty or something else
Call of doodoo is garbage, but word on this.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 8th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Lordgoro wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 6:17 am
hehe, might as well watch TELETUBBIES
Teletubbies is more full of life than the sterilized crap they put out today.
DarthZaza

Post by DarthZaza » May 8th, 2019, 9:49 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 4:43 pm
DarthZaza wrote:
lordoftheincels wrote:

Oh come on , everyone knows cod’s garbage full of micro transactions . But you can’t deny the golden era of cod -mw2-bo1-bo2
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 8th, 2019, 10:15 pm

DarthZaza wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 9:49 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 4:43 pm
DarthZaza wrote:

Oh come on , everyone knows cod’s garbage full of micro transactions . But you can’t deny the golden era of cod -mw2-bo1-bo2
Even some turds are golden.