lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Beautiful feminine music.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 12:15 am

Lordgoro wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 11:49 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 2:20 pm
Also, I am NOT a Nazi, but you give me no choice other than to bring out the big guns.

I DON'T agree with the Holocaust being a good plan. But sad as it is, Hitler was the only man in the world with enough brains to censor bad art, like rap music. We NEED someone to ban cigarettes, bad art, and JUNK FOOD, minus the Holocaust part. I don't believe people who love rap music deserve to die, but, they should not be FORCING their music in my ears at stores!
I actually AGREE with this... We need to bring back EMPERORS!! TO make the HARD decisions for the GOOD of ALL!!! Probably wont be popular, but the hard decisions NEVER ARE!! Some so-called "freedoms" will have to be sacrificed to the GREATER GOOD, thats what it requires....
Yes. Wish I was emperor I'd make a good society.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Beautiful feminine music.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 12:15 am

Lordgoro wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 11:49 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 2:20 pm
Also, I am NOT a Nazi, but you give me no choice other than to bring out the big guns.

I DON'T agree with the Holocaust being a good plan. But sad as it is, Hitler was the only man in the world with enough brains to censor bad art, like rap music. We NEED someone to ban cigarettes, bad art, and JUNK FOOD, minus the Holocaust part. I don't believe people who love rap music deserve to die, but, they should not be FORCING their music in my ears at stores!
I actually AGREE with this... We need to bring back EMPERORS!! TO make the HARD decisions for the GOOD of ALL!!! Probably wont be popular, but the hard decisions NEVER ARE!! Some so-called "freedoms" will have to be sacrificed to the GREATER GOOD, thats what it requires....
Yes. Wish I was emperor I'd make a good society.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.