Beautiful feminine music.

Memes and other graphical stuff
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Beautiful feminine music.

Post by lordoftheincels » April 29th, 2019, 2:06 pm

I am a genius and woke up this morning with beautiful feminine music in my head. The song had the vocal sound of Enya, but that actual melody was like something you'd hear in an anime and pagan, not Catholic sounding like Enya. This song was the best song ever made and I invented it from scratch. It was so good and belonged in a Zelda game. It was one of the top 3 best songs I have ever heard and I invented it automatically, like on autopilot.

Sadly, I don't have the talent or social connections to make this song a reality. It's in my head and only I will know of it's beauty. It's sad this world tried to break me and make me incel. I was born with such a beautiful mind and this world tried it's best to break me. One day I hope there is a local-mind reading machine so I can share this beauty with an undeserving world. Then the world would truly know my sorrow and my pain.

All women want to do is fuck chads who listen to rap music all day. They don't want to spread my genius genes all they want is chad's mediocrity and no taste. I am a person of taste who only enjoys fancy restaurants and whole foods, yet there is a social inversion where I am treated like I am uncool and a peasant. And the uncool peasants who litter and chainsmoke cigs all day are treated like royalty. And low IQ people who say "REEEEEE" all day on their iphones are treated like high status.

The world doesn't deserve to hear my beautiful music that is inside my head but I wish I could share it with incels, sadly I can't. I don't know how to make the music inside my head real, that is why I want local-mind reading to share it. I DO NOT want public mind-reading. I don't want the authority to spy on my mind. I don't want a society of Protoss where everyone has the same mind. And with all this "Unity" and open-borders crap looks like we are headed that way.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Beautiful feminine music.

Post by lordoftheincels » April 29th, 2019, 2:16 pm

I will be told, by society, that I am a "soyboy" and to be macho and listen to rap music to attract women. But a society that is devoid of feminine women is not a society I want to live. Like N. Tesla I want a woman who appreciates feminine things, such as organic wholesome foods and feminine music. I don't want a woman who loves mcdonalds, shitty memes, and rap music all day. I want a feminine french girl. I'm not even a bigot I will date a tomboy because even tomboys are more feminine than many of the iphone generation.

And its complicated because I can't tell if society is being feminized or masculinized. Sperm count is low and not allowed to punch some asshole in the face, commercials are boring and only show betabux. Yet litter is everywhere, people have no taste, and music is devoid of any wholesome energy. I think there is a saying "best of both worlds". Well modern society seems like the worst of both worlds, the worst and dullest aspects of masculinity and femininity is what's celebrated.

People say males who got excited for than New Zelda game are soyboys. But I don't think they are soyboys but numales. The New Zelda game looks like plastic. The music in my head was not for that game, but to make a True Zelda game that did not look like plastic. I think soyboys wear makeup and are emo. I don't think numales are soyboys but something different. I think Paul Joseph Watson is actually a soyboy because he always bitches and whines about stuff a lot of people don't care about. Also I'm not a bigot, I actually agree with Paul Joseph Watson on many of his videos, but not all. FYI I drink soymilk and it is a Proud aspect of tofu Japanese culture which I am not ashamed of. I am not ashamed that I lust for hot sexy anime girls, even futas as well, but also cuntgirls, even though c*nts are smelly IRL. FYI I don't drink cows milk because it tastes bitter. FYI I would rather drink human boob milk than cow's milk but not allowed bc incel. The womb is the best time of life for males then it all goes steadily downhill. If the bigots want to reduce soy intake, then legalize human boob milk I'd buy it.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Cloudm16
Newcomer
Posts: 12
Joined: April 26th, 2019, 4:05 am

Re: Beautiful feminine music.

Post by Cloudm16 » April 30th, 2019, 5:42 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 2:06 pm
I am a genius and woke up this morning with beautiful feminine music in my head. The song had the vocal sound of Enya, but that actual melody was like something you'd hear in an anime and pagan, not Catholic sounding like Enya. This song was the best song ever made and I invented it from scratch. It was so good and belonged in a Zelda game. It was one of the top 3 best songs I have ever heard and I invented it automatically, like on autopilot.

Sadly, I don't have the talent or social connections to make this song a reality. It's in my head and only I will know of it's beauty. It's sad this world tried to break me and make me incel. I was born with such a beautiful mind and this world tried it's best to break me. One day I hope there is a local-mind reading machine so I can share this beauty with an undeserving world. Then the world would truly know my sorrow and my pain.

All women want to do is fuck chads who listen to rap music all day. They don't want to spread my genius genes all they want is chad's mediocrity and no taste. I am a person of taste who only enjoys fancy restaurants and whole foods, yet there is a social inversion where I am treated like I am uncool and a peasant. And the uncool peasants who litter and chainsmoke cigs all day are treated like royalty. And low IQ people who say "REEEEEE" all day on their iphones are treated like high status.

The world doesn't deserve to hear my beautiful music that is inside my head but I wish I could share it with incels, sadly I can't. I don't know how to make the music inside my head real, that is why I want local-mind reading to share it. I DO NOT want public mind-reading. I don't want the authority to spy on my mind. I don't want a society of Protoss where everyone has the same mind. And with all this "Unity" and open-borders crap looks like we are headed that way.
Hey man, listen. I joined this forum because I wanted to gain a perspective on inceldom. I’m sort of doing an impromptu psudo-academic study and I try to provide any relevant info on my way. What exactly makes your music feminine? I’m a lover of music (as is most of the human population) and I listen to all sorts of music. As a result I will write songs in my head too, and they are damn good. But, as you already know, subjectivity is an ally to the art of music. Just like rap, which you have expressed a dissatisfaction for, has a massive following for a reason. Some rap is damn good. Not emotionally moving in any form of the word, but good for different reasons. On another note (pun not intended because I have a fair amount of contempt for puns), I am interested in why you value your IQ as your most defining trait. As an individual who has a rather large impact on this website, you have a unique perspective that could prove to be an interesting bit of discussion. I’d like to hear your opinion on women and why you identify as an incel. I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of happieness and I hope to hear back.
Malakai
Member
Posts: 74
Joined: April 27th, 2019, 9:00 pm

Re: Beautiful feminine music.

Post by Malakai » April 30th, 2019, 5:53 am

Cloudm16 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 5:42 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 2:06 pm
I am a genius and woke up this morning with beautiful feminine music in my head. The song had the vocal sound of Enya, but that actual melody was like something you'd hear in an anime and pagan, not Catholic sounding like Enya. This song was the best song ever made and I invented it from scratch. It was so good and belonged in a Zelda game. It was one of the top 3 best songs I have ever heard and I invented it automatically, like on autopilot.

Sadly, I don't have the talent or social connections to make this song a reality. It's in my head and only I will know of it's beauty. It's sad this world tried to break me and make me incel. I was born with such a beautiful mind and this world tried it's best to break me. One day I hope there is a local-mind reading machine so I can share this beauty with an undeserving world. Then the world would truly know my sorrow and my pain.

All women want to do is fuck chads who listen to rap music all day. They don't want to spread my genius genes all they want is chad's mediocrity and no taste. I am a person of taste who only enjoys fancy restaurants and whole foods, yet there is a social inversion where I am treated like I am uncool and a peasant. And the uncool peasants who litter and chainsmoke cigs all day are treated like royalty. And low IQ people who say "REEEEEE" all day on their iphones are treated like high status.

The world doesn't deserve to hear my beautiful music that is inside my head but I wish I could share it with incels, sadly I can't. I don't know how to make the music inside my head real, that is why I want local-mind reading to share it. I DO NOT want public mind-reading. I don't want the authority to spy on my mind. I don't want a society of Protoss where everyone has the same mind. And with all this "Unity" and open-borders crap looks like we are headed that way.
Hey man, listen. I joined this forum because I wanted to gain a perspective on inceldom. I’m sort of doing an impromptu psudo-academic study and I try to provide any relevant info on my way. What exactly makes your music feminine? I’m a lover of music (as is most of the human population) and I listen to all sorts of music. As a result I will write songs in my head too, and they are damn good. But, as you already know, subjectivity is an ally to the art of music. Just like rap, which you have expressed a dissatisfaction for, has a massive following for a reason. Some rap is damn good. Not emotionally moving in any form of the word, but good for different reasons. On another note (pun not intended because I have a fair amount of contempt for puns), I am interested in why you value your IQ as your most defining trait. As an individual who has a rather large impact on this website, you have a unique perspective that could prove to be an interesting bit of discussion. I’d like to hear your opinion on women and why you identify as an incel. I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of happieness and I hope to hear back.
Rap not emotionally moving? Try these

Krizz Kaliko - Stop the World
Krizz Kaliko - Unstable

Hopsin- Ill Mind 7

Sadistik - Searching for Some Beautiful
Sadistik - Black Rose

Sage Francis - Best of Times

That's just a few I can think of in my sleep deprived state.
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 415
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: Beautiful feminine music.

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 30th, 2019, 6:03 am

but it feels good to REEEEEEEEE
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
User avatar
Lordgoro
Member
Posts: 422
Joined: March 19th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: Beautiful feminine music.

Post by Lordgoro » April 30th, 2019, 6:25 am

Cloudm16 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 5:42 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 2:06 pm
I am a genius and woke up this morning with beautiful feminine music in my head. The song had the vocal sound of Enya, but that actual melody was like something you'd hear in an anime and pagan, not Catholic sounding like Enya. This song was the best song ever made and I invented it from scratch. It was so good and belonged in a Zelda game. It was one of the top 3 best songs I have ever heard and I invented it automatically, like on autopilot.

Sadly, I don't have the talent or social connections to make this song a reality. It's in my head and only I will know of it's beauty. It's sad this world tried to break me and make me incel. I was born with such a beautiful mind and this world tried it's best to break me. One day I hope there is a local-mind reading machine so I can share this beauty with an undeserving world. Then the world would truly know my sorrow and my pain.

All women want to do is fuck chads who listen to rap music all day. They don't want to spread my genius genes all they want is chad's mediocrity and no taste. I am a person of taste who only enjoys fancy restaurants and whole foods, yet there is a social inversion where I am treated like I am uncool and a peasant. And the uncool peasants who litter and chainsmoke cigs all day are treated like royalty. And low IQ people who say "REEEEEE" all day on their iphones are treated like high status.

The world doesn't deserve to hear my beautiful music that is inside my head but I wish I could share it with incels, sadly I can't. I don't know how to make the music inside my head real, that is why I want local-mind reading to share it. I DO NOT want public mind-reading. I don't want the authority to spy on my mind. I don't want a society of Protoss where everyone has the same mind. And with all this "Unity" and open-borders crap looks like we are headed that way.
Hey man, listen. I joined this forum because I wanted to gain a perspective on inceldom. I’m sort of doing an impromptu psudo-academic study and I try to provide any relevant info on my way. What exactly makes your music feminine? I’m a lover of music (as is most of the human population) and I listen to all sorts of music. As a result I will write songs in my head too, and they are damn good. But, as you already know, subjectivity is an ally to the art of music. Just like rap, which you have expressed a dissatisfaction for, has a massive following for a reason. Some rap is damn good. Not emotionally moving in any form of the word, but good for different reasons. On another note (pun not intended because I have a fair amount of contempt for puns), I am interested in why you value your IQ as your most defining trait. As an individual who has a rather large impact on this website, you have a unique perspective that could prove to be an interesting bit of discussion. I’d like to hear your opinion on women and why you identify as an incel. I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of happieness and I hope to hear back.
ALL RAP is LOW IQ, and it LITERALLY makes me psychotic if im FORCED to listen to it... Like SO many of the younger generation.. It Has NO CLASS, NO ELEGANCE, NO BEAUTY, and 100 years from now, I GUARANTEE it wont stand the test of time... It kills my brain cells, and no wonder younger folks are SO fucked up!! I also feel this way about MOST grunge and/or heavy metal... Its MEANT to bring out the WORST in humankind, which it does VERY WELL..It is NOISE pollution... nothing more..
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
Cloudm16
Newcomer
Posts: 12
Joined: April 26th, 2019, 4:05 am

Re: Beautiful feminine music.

Post by Cloudm16 » April 30th, 2019, 6:35 am

Lordgoro wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 6:25 am
Cloudm16 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 5:42 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 2:06 pm
I am a genius and woke up this morning with beautiful feminine music in my head. The song had the vocal sound of Enya, but that actual melody was like something you'd hear in an anime and pagan, not Catholic sounding like Enya. This song was the best song ever made and I invented it from scratch. It was so good and belonged in a Zelda game. It was one of the top 3 best songs I have ever heard and I invented it automatically, like on autopilot.

Sadly, I don't have the talent or social connections to make this song a reality. It's in my head and only I will know of it's beauty. It's sad this world tried to break me and make me incel. I was born with such a beautiful mind and this world tried it's best to break me. One day I hope there is a local-mind reading machine so I can share this beauty with an undeserving world. Then the world would truly know my sorrow and my pain.

All women want to do is fuck chads who listen to rap music all day. They don't want to spread my genius genes all they want is chad's mediocrity and no taste. I am a person of taste who only enjoys fancy restaurants and whole foods, yet there is a social inversion where I am treated like I am uncool and a peasant. And the uncool peasants who litter and chainsmoke cigs all day are treated like royalty. And low IQ people who say "REEEEEE" all day on their iphones are treated like high status.

The world doesn't deserve to hear my beautiful music that is inside my head but I wish I could share it with incels, sadly I can't. I don't know how to make the music inside my head real, that is why I want local-mind reading to share it. I DO NOT want public mind-reading. I don't want the authority to spy on my mind. I don't want a society of Protoss where everyone has the same mind. And with all this "Unity" and open-borders crap looks like we are headed that way.
Hey man, listen. I joined this forum because I wanted to gain a perspective on inceldom. I’m sort of doing an impromptu psudo-academic study and I try to provide any relevant info on my way. What exactly makes your music feminine? I’m a lover of music (as is most of the human population) and I listen to all sorts of music. As a result I will write songs in my head too, and they are damn good. But, as you already know, subjectivity is an ally to the art of music. Just like rap, which you have expressed a dissatisfaction for, has a massive following for a reason. Some rap is damn good. Not emotionally moving in any form of the word, but good for different reasons. On another note (pun not intended because I have a fair amount of contempt for puns), I am interested in why you value your IQ as your most defining trait. As an individual who has a rather large impact on this website, you have a unique perspective that could prove to be an interesting bit of discussion. I’d like to hear your opinion on women and why you identify as an incel. I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of happieness and I hope to hear back.
ALL RAP is LOW IQ, and it LITERALLY makes me psychotic if im FORCED to listen to it... Like SO many of the younger generation.. It Has NO CLASS, NO ELEGANCE, NO BEAUTY, and 100 years from now, I GUARANTEE it wont stand the test of time... It kills my brain cells, and no wonder younger folks are SO fucked up!! I also feel this way about MOST grunge and/or heavy metal... Its MEANT to bring out the WORST in humankind, which it does VERY WELL..It is NOISE pollution... nothing more..
Did it occur to you that, for the entirety of musics existance, new music has been condemned by the older generations? Jazz was once the “devil’s music”. It was the rap of its time. I’m very fond of jazz and artists like Wynton Marsalis, John Coltrane and Maynard Furgusen are considered geniuses in their art. Rightfully so. It might not stand the test of time, in that I agree. It has a certain elegance to it that can make you feel a certain way. It’s hard to explain. All I know is that there is a reason that rappers like Kendrick Lamar win the politzer prize for writing. They, like all music, can provide important social commentary and change our perspectives. I don’t like rap a whole lot, but I can appreciate it’s merit.
User avatar
Lordgoro
Member
Posts: 422
Joined: March 19th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: Beautiful feminine music.

Post by Lordgoro » April 30th, 2019, 6:41 am

Theres a REASON classical has been appreciated for not just decades, but MANY CENTURIES!! It has BEAUTY, and SOOTHES the human soul! Can you say the SAME for the crap known as RAP? I SERIOUSLY doubt that... But I guarantee that music like mozart, beethoven, and yes Enya WILL be around for the next 4 centuries, because it brings Peace and beauty and yes elegance to the heart. Unlike rap and metal which only bring HATE and aggression to us.. Its NOT just a "generational" thing as you suggest, but the difference between Beauty and ugliness of the soul..
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
Cloudm16
Newcomer
Posts: 12
Joined: April 26th, 2019, 4:05 am

Re: Beautiful feminine music.

Post by Cloudm16 » April 30th, 2019, 6:47 am

Lordgoro wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 6:41 am
Theres a REASON classical has been appreciated for not just decades, but MANY CENTURIES!! It has BEAUTY, and SOOTHES the human soul! Can you say the SAME for the crap known as RAP? I SERIOUSLY doubt that... But I guarantee that music like mozart, beethoven, and yes Enya WILL be around for the next 4 centuries, because it brings Peace and beauty and yes elegance to the heart. Unlike rap and metal which only bring HATE and aggression to us.. Its NOT just a "generational" thing as you suggest, but the difference between Beauty and ugliness of the soul..
That’s an interesting way of looking at it. But I think it might linger longer than you’d think. Music isn’t all about beauty. It’s also about darkness. I do not like metal at all. However, it’s symbolic for a form of madness that another genre has yet to do better. The ugliness of the soul needs to be explored. It’s the only way to be enlightened. Rap has lingered since it’s been around and it’s not going away so it might be here a while.
User avatar
Lordgoro
Member
Posts: 422
Joined: March 19th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: Beautiful feminine music.

Post by Lordgoro » April 30th, 2019, 6:56 am

Ill leave the Ugliness of the Soul to others... Ive got bigger fish to fry.. Id rather spend my remaining years with pleasure and beauty thanks...
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
Post Reply