Even a 4/10 foid does not want to date me.

Tales from around the globe
albie

Re: Even a 4/10 foid does not want to date me.

Post by albie » December 17th, 2018, 3:48 pm

What a disheartening experience. And the reason why I do not ever date.
IamJacks
Newcomer

Post by IamJacks » January 5th, 2019, 4:34 pm

Can confirm 100% from what women tell me, it's a tactic that they either pre arrange a phone call or text message form a friend to give a pretext to leave, or send a message that they need that call or message mid date. Lots of girls do it. It's easier than having to confront a guy who might be angry or upset. Same reason a girl will ghost you, even I've ghosted people. It's just more socially convenient for me not to have to dela with the other person's feelings.
She's just playing her best hand based on what she wants.
Good news though. Who cares. It's just a person you'll never have to give a toss about again
Pluxo
Newcomer

Post by Pluxo » January 7th, 2019, 12:39 am

I don't think it was you're fault. You know even girls who may not be that beautiful they have friends so maybe something happened and it's too private to tell you when you meet someone for the first time it's not like you're gonna just tell them something if it's really private so just be patient
Comeonbeech
Newcomer

Post by Comeonbeech » January 13th, 2019, 4:16 am

SonOfAgony wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 2:45 pm
To all of you who beleive she didn't do it on purporse, then why did she take entire bag with her at the first place? Bullshit blue pilled people.
Idk man it was their 1st date... they met on tinder. Maybe she didnt want to leave her purse with a stranger 🤷🏽‍♂️