pushed a girl onto train tracks

Memes and other graphical stuff
WelcomeToMyDNA

pushed a girl onto train tracks

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 18th, 2019, 2:01 am

LMAO today I was playing GTA and I was at a train station and saw some hot Stacy npc standing there waiting for the train. I pushed her into the tracks. After I pushed her, some NPC whiteknight came to her rescue and started trying to punch and beat me up. I ended up just knocking him out with a bat and watched the train run the Stacy over.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Lordgoro

Re: pushed a girl onto train tracks

Post by Lordgoro » April 18th, 2019, 2:52 am

Gotta LOVE GTA!! Im FAMOUS for my crazy rampages... In fact, I never actually do missions, I just grab trevor and try to slaughter in public as many as I can before getting killed by the cops.... By the way, eventually, the cops ALWAYS win!!
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
Xero1101

Post by Xero1101 » May 11th, 2019, 1:09 pm

Lordgoro wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 2:52 am
Gotta LOVE GTA!! Im FAMOUS for my crazy rampages... In fact, I never actually do missions, I just grab trevor and try to slaughter in public as many as I can before getting killed by the cops.... By the way, eventually, the cops ALWAYS win!!
If you get the tank and perch yourself on a hill away from a road you can pick off cop cars attempting to drive to you and helicopters for hours with the turret, even with all the stars. This is one method of lasting a long time with a lot of stars.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 11th, 2019, 7:46 pm

I JUST got a big screen 50 inch TV with my backpay... Time to enjoy some GTA mass murder rampages on 50 glorious 4k inches! Hehe.. And the longest I held out on 5 stars was 33 mins... I was on a rooftop.. With a rocket launcher, picking off helicopters... hehe
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 11th, 2019, 9:07 pm

Lordgoro wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 7:46 pm
I JUST got a big screen 50 inch TV with my backpay... Time to enjoy some GTA mass murder rampages on 50 glorious 4k inches! Hehe.. And the longest I held out on 5 stars was 33 mins... I was on a rooftop.. With a rocket launcher, picking off helicopters... hehe
The game that gets my violence going is Perfect Dark (the original, not the new crap). GTA doesn't feel real to me.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 11th, 2019, 9:20 pm

None of it is "real", but it can still be a stress relief, at least for me... hehe
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 12th, 2019, 12:26 am

Lordgoro wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 9:20 pm
None of it is "real", but it can still be a stress relief, at least for me... hehe
No ѕhit its not real. I'm just saying GTA doesn't feel real to me, it just feels like shooting air, like nothing has any mass to it. Both games have autoaim but the autoaim in GTA just removes the suspense of the game. if you want an action game with real suspense, play Perfect Dark, or you can dawdle in the sandbox of GTA. Perfect Dark isn't even supposed to be real, at the very beginning you are hooked into a Matrix simulation so the whole storyline is supposed to be fake. I play Perfect Dark on PC, without the shitty N64 graphics.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 12th, 2019, 7:30 am

rdr2 is another good game. I tie up femoids and feed them to hungry gators lmaooo
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Ocelot
Newcomer

Post by Ocelot » May 17th, 2019, 3:51 pm

This type of bait for inkwelltears is getting old.