Female approached me and then...

Tales from around the globe
PerfectCel
Newcomer

Female approached me and then...

Post by PerfectCel » April 16th, 2019, 6:34 pm

A woman approached me and told me that I have a nice shirt at a club. I just said "thanks" and then she walked away. Deep down I feel she was mocking me and thought I was "special". Then there was this woman at the club that said "don't fuсking touch me". I didn't even touch her. Then I was dancing by myself and trying to somewhat enjoy myself and then this girl just walked near me, looked at me and said "No". Then this girl pointed at me and started laughing. I have had girls smirk at me when I pass them without me even knowing them or approaching them, probably because they think I look like a loser. I literally haven't approached women and they hate me this much. Imagine what kind of response I would get if I approached them. I am done with women and douche bags. I am just going to avoid them when I can. The only reason a woman would ever want to be with me would be for the wrong reasons. My confident friend has taken me to clubs and tried to get me to talk to girls, but they always ended up being interested in him I hardly ever see him and he is too busy doing other things.

I am literally at the point of no return on this chart:

WelcomeToMyDNA

Re: Female approached me and then...

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 16th, 2019, 7:57 pm

Brave of you to even go to a club. That's not an environment an incel should venture into. An incel belongs locked away in his bedroom enduring a slow, lonely death. These days if an ugly incel even brushes his arm against a foid she'll feel oppressed.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 17th, 2019, 1:18 am

PerfectCel wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 6:34 pm
A woman approached me and told me that I have a nice shirt at a club. I just said "thanks" and then she walked away. Deep down I feel she was mocking me and thought I was "special". Then there was this woman at the club that said "don't fuсking touch me". I didn't even touch her. Then I was dancing by myself and trying to somewhat enjoy myself and then this girl just walked near me, looked at me and said "No". Then this girl pointed at me and started laughing. I have had girls smirk at me when I pass them without me even knowing them or approaching them, probably because they think I look like a loser. I literally haven't approached women and they hate me this much. Imagine what kind of response I would get if I approached them. I am done with women and douche bags. I am just going to avoid them when I can. The only reason a woman would ever want to be with me would be for the wrong reasons. My confident friend has taken me to clubs and tried to get me to talk to girls, but they always ended up being interested in him I hardly ever see him and he is too busy doing other things.

I am literally at the point of no return on this chart:

My question to you is WHY would you EVER subject yourself to going to a place like that? Clubs/bars/singles joints are like HELL ON EARTH for individuals like us! I try to avoid MOST human contact personally... You literally couldnt PAY me to goto a "club", not enough tea in china! Hopefully youve learned a VALUABLE lesson bub...
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 17th, 2019, 2:50 am

PerfectCel wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 6:34 pm
Earlier I said women and men were equally bad people. I changed my mind, I think women are more evil than men now.