women enjoy lying to men

Tales from around the globe
WelcomeToMyDNA

women enjoy lying to men

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 16th, 2019, 1:04 am

Back in 2016 I was so close to dating a girl. We were coworkers and she was like 18 or 19 and I was 20 or 21. We worked together and our other coworker said we looked like we were 'vining' and so she got us to add each other on Facebook. We exchanged numbers and every time we worked together, we'd get to flirt or whatever (It was only me flirting, she never liked me in the first place) I did get to hold her hand, hug her, and one time I kissed her in the side of her neck. But we weren't actually dating. I don't know what we were. But, one time I invited her out to the movies and she said yeah. I was looking forward to it until she told me "yeah, I have to babysit..." Jfl at that lame excuse. I didn't believe her for a second, but I just let it slide and said, "well when are you available" and she said "I don't know, I'm kinda busy lately" (busy as in busy with Chad's cock in her mouth) so I let it slide and just didn't even bring it up with her anymore. Then one time I was trying to ascend via text and trying to sexually flirt with her and she hits me with a "you're always trying to get sexual with me. Like is that all you want from me?!" and I said no and told her I was just joking about all the things I said when I was flirting. Next thing I know, she met this Tyronelite and I saw her hugging him. I then told her, "why did you hug him? What are you and I then?" And she said "you and I are friends!" And she puts her arm around my shoulder like I'm a little beta buddy of hers. So, to make a long story short, I fuсking quit that job the next day. Apparently she was angry that I quit (according to my other coworkers. They all knew her and I had a thing going). Then, like a few months later I find out on Facebook that she's pregnant. So, she didn't want me getting sexual with her over text, but she willingly went and fucked some other guy who got her pregnant and ditched her. Now she's hooked up with some other guy. I'm telling you -- women are the most sinister, narcissistic creatures on earth.

Back then I was bluepilled and thought, "hm maybe I just gotta up my social skills and just try again -- plenty of fish in the sea!" I'm so glad I swallowed the blackpill now. Now I know I was inferior even before birth. When I was a seed I was fucked. When I'm a pile of bones I'll still be fucked.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Lordgoro

Re: women enjoy lying to men

Post by Lordgoro » April 16th, 2019, 2:24 am

hehe, I hope this didnt come as a surprise... Women will screw anyone else, just not us incels... Period
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
michael2222
Newcomer

Post by michael2222 » April 16th, 2019, 4:19 am

Be happy you got out of there before she locked you down with a 18 year child support sentence. I'm sorry she used you emotionally. But be glad you didn't hit that. A dozen Chads had that before you and likely s dozen more since. She'll probably have slept with 50 Chads before she's 20.
Don't settle for sloppy leftovers.

It's unbelievable what these women will let Chad get away with, but will burn incels for.

She didn't like your flirting over text? Just think about Chads like Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein. They sexually assaulted women for decades. DECADES! Likely hundreds of victims. And not one woman spoke up because they were Chads.

Now, you, an incel send a flirty text.... Your are a creep who only wants to use her for sex!
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 16th, 2019, 4:44 am

michael2222 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 4:19 am
Be happy you got out of there before she locked you down with a 18 year child support sentence. I'm sorry she used you emotionally. But be glad you didn't hit that. A dozen Chads had that before you and likely s dozen more since. She'll probably have slept with 50 Chads before she's 20.
Don't settle for sloppy leftovers.

It's unbelievable what these women will let Chad get away with, but will burn incels for.

She didn't like your flirting over text? Just think about Chads like Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein. They sexually assaulted women for decades. DECADES! Likely hundreds of victims. And not one woman spoke up because they were Chads.

Now, you, an incel send a flirty text.... Your are a creep who only wants to use her for sex!
Yup. Chad gets a free pass on everything. Chad won before he was born. Us incels are just fucked for life.
It won't get better
Just string along
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 17th, 2019, 3:38 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 1:04 am
Back in 2016 I was so close to dating a girl. We were coworkers and she was like 18 or 19 and I was 20 or 21. We worked together and our other coworker said we looked like we were 'vining' and so she got us to add each other on Facebook. We exchanged numbers and every time we worked together, we'd get to flirt or whatever (It was only me flirting, she never liked me in the first place) I did get to hold her hand, hug her, and one time I kissed her in the side of her neck. But we weren't actually dating. I don't know what we were. But, one time I invited her out to the movies and she said yeah. I was looking forward to it until she told me "yeah, I have to babysit..." Jfl at that lame excuse. I didn't believe her for a second, but I just let it slide and said, "well when are you available" and she said "I don't know, I'm kinda busy lately" (busy as in busy with Chad's cock in her mouth) so I let it slide and just didn't even bring it up with her anymore. Then one time I was trying to ascend via text and trying to sexually flirt with her and she hits me with a "you're always trying to get sexual with me. Like is that all you want from me?!" and I said no and told her I was just joking about all the things I said when I was flirting. Next thing I know, she met this Tyronelite and I saw her hugging him. I then told her, "why did you hug him? What are you and I then?" And she said "you and I are friends!" And she puts her arm around my shoulder like I'm a little beta buddy of hers. So, to make a long story short, I fuсking quit that job the next day. Apparently she was angry that I quit (according to my other coworkers. They all knew her and I had a thing going). Then, like a few months later I find out on Facebook that she's pregnant. So, she didn't want me getting sexual with her over text, but she willingly went and fucked some other guy who got her pregnant and ditched her. Now she's hooked up with some other guy. I'm telling you -- women are the most sinister, narcissistic creatures on earth.

Back then I was bluepilled and thought, "hm maybe I just gotta up my social skills and just try again -- plenty of fish in the sea!" I'm so glad I swallowed the blackpill now. Now I know I was inferior even before birth. When I was a seed I was fucked. When I'm a pile of bones I'll still be fucked.
Sounds like you mastered red pill and the art of confidence, but the red pill could not overcome the dark black pill reality of it all.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 17th, 2019, 3:40 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 4:44 am

Yup. Chad gets a free pass on everything. Chad won before he was born. Us incels are just fucked for life.
The opposite of fucked you mean.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 17th, 2019, 3:42 am

michael2222 wrote:

Neither of those two are chads. The reason women didn't talk was because they were bribed.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 17th, 2019, 4:02 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 3:42 am
michael2222 wrote:

Neither of those two are chads. The reason women didn't talk was because they were bribed.
Yeah, BOTH of them were NOT CHADS, and they were both ugly(and old)... However, both of them were rich and famous, and cosby was SLICK about it.. hehe
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
michael2222
Newcomer

Post by michael2222 » April 19th, 2019, 7:27 am

Being slick cant get you away with that for 25 years. Your saying when these women woke up in the morning with cum in their ass they had no clue what happened?

I consider cosby and weinstein chads because of their wealth and social status, which makes countless women willing to sleep with or be used by them. They probably fucked over 2,000 women each, or double a normal Chad
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 19th, 2019, 8:07 am

michael2222 wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 7:27 am
Being slick cant get you away with that for 25 years. Your saying when these women woke up in the morning with cum in their ass they had no clue what happened?

I consider cosby and weinstein chads because of their wealth and social status, which makes countless women willing to sleep with or be used by them. They probably fucked over 2,000 women each, or double a normal Chad
Chads - fuck around 5,000 or more women in their lifetime

Me - fucks 0 women in a lifetime
It won't get better
Just string along