Just being friends

Constructive opposition
TheNorthGrove
Newcomer

Just being friends

Post by TheNorthGrove » April 16th, 2019, 12:52 am

Someone has probably brought this up at one point or another but I’d rather ask this topic in blue pill forum.

I know that dating a woman seems impossible or unlikely to you all for one reason or another but do any of you believe that you would benefit from having female friends in your life? Not someone you’re interested in dating or sexually attracted to, but just from having around? Some of you have said that your hate towards women wasn’t the cause of your inceldom but rather an effect from your experiences with them. Some of you have stated that you don’t necessarily hate women, but rather their dating psychology, narcissism, etc. Does this only apply when trying to date them or show your interest in dating them?
WelcomeToMyDNA

Re: Just being friends

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 16th, 2019, 1:11 am

That's the thing, women do not even want to be friends with me. I'm so ugly that women aren't willing to look past my face and think "hm, maybe I'll be friends with this creature". I got ghosted by a girl who I tried dating, but she refused because her "ex" wanted her back. But she told me, "oh don't be sad, we met for a reason" and she told me my PERSONALITY WAS JUST SO AWESOME TEEHEE, and then a few months later she fuсking disappears on me without a trace. When women see an ugly face on a man, she tends to think less of him as a person. She will believe he is not a good person and is failure genetically, financially, socially, and mentally. When she sees a towering Chad in all his brilliant bone structure glory, she will see him as successful, strong, kind, and just overall better than the ugly man. It's the halo effect. We gravitate toward attractive people because we perceive them to be better.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
TheNorthGrove
Newcomer

Post by TheNorthGrove » April 16th, 2019, 1:38 am

So then follow up question: what do you think contributes to you being incel? I know that it’s physical attractiveness that plays a part, but do you think it’s the way that other men put pusѕy on a pedestal? Is it due to an evolutionary advantage for women to mate with the strongest and most fit male? Is it your current society and things like the feminiѕt movement?

I guess I wanna know what you would change specifically. And as nice as it would be to make people more empathetic and caring in general, I don’t want to preach “let’s all get together and make the world a better place!” :lol:
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 16th, 2019, 1:44 am

TheNorthGrove wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 1:38 am
So then follow up question: what do you think contributes to you being incel? I know that it’s physical attractiveness that plays a part, but do you think it’s the way that other men put pusѕy on a pedestal? Is it due to an evolutionary advantage for women to mate with the strongest and most fit male? Is it your current society and things like the feminiѕt movement?

I guess I wanna know what you would change specifically. And as nice as it would be to make people more empathetic and caring in general, I don’t want to preach “let’s all get together and make the world a better place!” :lol:
A mixture of all those. Women nowadays have a burning sense of entitlement to a man who is way out of their league and they won't settle for anything less. Feminism is a cancer to western society. It went from being this semi-decent idea to this full blown disaster. Dating sites make it so that women are always on the prowl for the latest hottest Chad in the area. Men lie about their height on websites so now 6'0 isn't even tall to women anymore which make anyone below 5'11 a manlet. If I could somehow hypnotize women into becoming actual people who are capable of compassion, empathy, love, sympathy, etc that would be amazing. Unfortunately women do not want to be this way. They want to be narcissistic cum buckets for Chad.
It won't get better
Just string along
TheNorthGrove
Newcomer

Post by TheNorthGrove » April 16th, 2019, 2:21 am

In another post you said that women who are celibate are voluntary. Is it safe for me to guess that is because women do not hold nearly as high expectations for a partner as women do for men (i.e. they will only accept the best looking 1% of the male population)? So almost any woman can have sex with any man but will only choose to do so with the best looking guys? If that’s the case, then does it upset you that it’s so easy for chad is able to do so based only on the fact that he won the genetic lottery or that women are so full of themselves that they think they are only good enough for chad?

I suppose what I’m trying to ask is this: if you were simply offered sex, meaning a woman simply wanted a one night stand and no relationship whatsoever after, would that mean anything to you? Like I said, it’s not like she’s a prostitute you had to pay. I understand that for most of you, it’s not simply about not getting laid, that there are many, many experiences and interactions with women that have led to inceldom, but if that were to happen, would you still consider yourself incel?
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 16th, 2019, 2:30 am

TheNorthGrove wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 2:21 am
In another post you said that women who are celibate are voluntary. Is it safe for me to guess that is because women do not hold nearly as high expectations for a partner as women do for men (i.e. they will only accept the best looking 1% of the male population)? So almost any woman can have sex with any man but will only choose to do so with the best looking guys? If that’s the case, then does it upset you that it’s so easy for chad is able to do so based only on the fact that he won the genetic lottery or that women are so full of themselves that they think they are only good enough for chad?

I suppose what I’m trying to ask is this: if you were simply offered sex, meaning a woman simply wanted a one night stand and no relationship whatsoever after, would that mean anything to you? Like I said, it’s not like she’s a prostitute you had to pay. I understand that for most of you, it’s not simply about not getting laid, that there are many, many experiences and interactions with women that have led to inceldom, but if that were to happen, would you still consider yourself incel?
Yes, they are voluntarily celibate. If ANY woman wanted truly wanted sex, she could get it for free. That's why I don't get it when women say they're lonely or whatever. I don't believe women can be lonely unless it's their own choice to be lonely. And jfl at asking incels whether or not we are mad at Chad for being genetically better than us and having everything we don't have. The answer should be obvious to you tbhngl. In fact, I'm more angry with all the beckys and ugly women who feel entitled to Chad than I am with Chad. He cannot help being a sexy beast. But of course I am jealous of him :insert sad pepe:

Would I do it? Maybe. But, then again, maybe not. She'd be doing it as a "fetish" as someone here admitted. But, since I'm a virgin, I'd probably do it. I'd still be incel though. It's a lifetime plague. Ascension isn't possible and if an incel does ascend, he'll just be a late blooming normie.
It won't get better
Just string along
TheNorthGrove
Newcomer

Post by TheNorthGrove » April 16th, 2019, 2:40 am

I just wanted to be clear that it’s not simply about having sex but women themselves (for lack of a better way of phrasing that). You, like any other human being, want someone else’s affection and adoration.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 16th, 2019, 2:43 am

Yes. Affection, love, warmth of another being, making memories, etc. But, understand how painful this truth is: ugliness is the barrier. Ugliness can come in many ways; bone structure, deformation, etc. Yet it serves the same purpose universally -- to prevent the incel from living.
It won't get better
Just string along
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 16th, 2019, 2:58 am

TheNorthGrove wrote:

ONE event of luck WONT change WHO and WHAT we are!! trust me...
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
TheNorthGrove
Newcomer

Post by TheNorthGrove » April 16th, 2019, 3:03 am

Lordgoro wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 2:58 am
TheNorthGrove wrote:

ONE event of luck WONT change WHO and WHAT we are!! trust me...
Okay, then what makes you an incel? I already know you believe looks are it, but what do you think it would take for you to not consider yourself an incel? And do you believe having female friends would benefit or help you in any way?