Nawalts Exist, But There's a Catch

michael2222
Newcomer

Nawalts Exist, But There's a Catch

Post by michael2222 » April 16th, 2019, 12:27 am

Nawalts do exist, I believe.

The catch is they don't grow up to become one due to the current social climate, but under special circumstances can become one.

General red pill theory says women only want man for what they can get out of him (wealth and social status) and are incapable of loving him for who he is, whereas a men can love a woman unconditionally. This is why, they say, a rich man is far more likely to marry a poor woman then a rich woman is to marry a poor man.

If that were true, then a nawalt, who loves you for who you are first and foremost, couldn't exist.

It's simply not true that women are completely incapable of loving a man for who he is. I'm not saying most love only for what a man can offer. I'm just saying it's absurd to think they are completely incapable of unconditional love. That would mean all women are soulless monsters. Obviously that's not true.

A modern woman is simply on a massive power trip. She doesn't tend to love unconditionally because of hypergamy. She can love for what a man can give her and get away with it. She doesn't need to learn to love someone who is her equal, who cannot enrich her life beyond friendship. She has orbitors to fulfill her need for male friendship.

To explain my stance I have to talk about my theory that all women naturally suffer from an inferiority complex. As they grow into adults they notice the many ways in which men are superior to them. Men are physically stronger, naturally better leaders due to making decisions primarily with logic instead of emotion,. more creative (demonstrated by the sheer number of inventions), and masculinity is worshipped (evident in how women can get away with acting or dressing masculine but men are shamed for dressing or acting feminine. Masculinity is far more valued and that's why when men turn their back on it to be more feminine there is more outrage. It's also why feminiѕts try to push women into male dominated fields, sports, entertainment genres etc. It's also why 'strong' female characters in movies tend to have short, masculine hair styles)

Women take note of this, which makes them feel weak. In order to compensate for this perceived weakness, many attempt to attach themselves to the most powerful man they can. Power comes in many forms though. It's not just wealth or social status. It also comes in the form of aggressive behavior, aka the bad boy.

Female inferiority complex also drives these women to believe abuse and mistreatment suffered at the hand of bad boys is justified because of their feelings of inadequacy. 'I deserve it,' they feel. Insecure women hate good/nice guys because these men treat them as equals. And when a man treats them as an equal in their mind it means the man is just as weak as they are. Twisted and deranged I know.

For a woman to become a nawalt she needs to mature past the self loathing and realize her value as a female. Only then will she lose her obsession with hypergamy and power. And only then will she become a nawalt and love a man equal to her unconditionally.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Nawalts Exist, But There's a Catch

Post by tremor » April 16th, 2019, 7:55 am

michael2222 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 12:27 am
Yes, but they are still AWALTs who only want Chad and favour Chad in all social interactions, unless forced to do otherwise.
If that were true, then a nawalt, who loves you for who you are first and foremost, couldn't exist.

It's simply not true that women are completely incapable of loving a man for who he is. I'm not saying most love only for what a man can offer. I'm just saying it's absurd to think they are completely incapable of unconditional love. That would mean all women are soulless monsters. Obviously that's not true.
Massive cope. If you still believe in it, you need to "talk to real women" more, as they say on cuckqueers.
A modern woman is simply on a massive power trip. She doesn't tend to love unconditionally because of hypergamy. She can love for what a man can give her and get away with it. She doesn't need to learn to love someone who is her equal, who cannot enrich her life beyond friendship. She has orbitors to fulfill her need for male friendship.
So, a female has to be forced into being a NAWALT. This I agree with.
For a woman to become a nawalt she needs to mature past the self loathing and realize her value as a female. Only then will she lose her obsession with hypergamy and power. And only then will she become a nawalt and love a man equal to her unconditionally.
Muh love. Also they have to be forced into maturity and they hardly ever actually mature even though their bodies always do.

The inferiority thing seems accurate.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Nawalts Exist, But There's a Catch

Post by lordoftheincels » April 17th, 2019, 3:16 am

michael2222 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 12:27 am

Narcissism is due to inferiority complex. It is not cured by making her realize her value as a female. She already knows she has value as a female. She wants best of both worlds, to be a sexy female and also to be fast, strong, and control males physically and intellectually. Males get worst of both worlds, are viewed as ugly and low social status.