I have given up

LonelyGuy

I have given up

Post by LonelyGuy » April 15th, 2019, 12:28 pm

I have come to conclusion that females are just too much hard work in general and their personalities are flawed. They are nasty people and i think its time for me to stop worrying about the fact i cant get any the normal way. I think i am but clearly I am not attractive enough for them in their eyes. I am just going to pay for sex whenever i need it and focus on my job and making money. I have had enough of them. Their bullshit and the stupid fuсking mind games they play. Peace
WelcomeToMyDNA

Re: I have given up

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 15th, 2019, 12:31 pm

It's over
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Demunga
Newcomer

Post by Demunga » April 16th, 2019, 10:14 am

It is time get up !
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 16th, 2019, 3:36 pm

LonelyGuy wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 12:28 pm
I have come to conclusion that females are just too much hard work in general and their personalities are flawed. They are nasty people and i think its time for me to stop worrying about the fact i cant get any the normal way. I think i am but clearly I am not attractive enough for them in their eyes. I am just going to pay for sex whenever i need it and focus on my job and making money. I have had enough of them. Their bullshit and the stupid fuсking mind games they play. Peace
The Beginning of Wisdom! Congratulations!
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
PerfectCel
Newcomer

Post by PerfectCel » April 16th, 2019, 4:10 pm

I'm so done. I would rather be gay than be in a relationship with a female and I know there's no way in hell that I would want to be gay. Furthermore vaginas aren't the prettiest things I've seen in my life. That's why I swallowed the black pill. No woman is going to marry a homeless person on the side of the road, because they see he is going nowhere. Look at George Wilson from the Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald, then look at Gatsby. Gatsby should have gone MGTOW lol.
LonelyGuy

Post by LonelyGuy » April 16th, 2019, 4:42 pm

@perfectcel sorry but gay people disgust me. I dont give a fuck if they are born like that its fuсking disgusting. How could anyone ever think of another man sexually. I would rather set myself on fire than ever be a homosexual
PerfectCel
Newcomer

Post by PerfectCel » April 16th, 2019, 5:00 pm

I have nothing against gays, but I am not attracted to men. I am attracted to women in lingerie and provocative clothing. When they take off their clothes I get disgusted. The vagina make me wretch. I'm sorry if I seem weird. I would rather have an artificial insemination if it ever comes down to me having kids or make a hole in their clothing when having sex.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 17th, 2019, 3:07 am

PerfectCel wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 5:00 pm
I have nothing against gays, but I am not attracted to men. I am attracted to women in lingerie and provocative clothing. When they take off their clothes I get disgusted. The vagina make me wretch. I'm sorry if I seem weird. I would rather have an artificial insemination if it ever comes down to me having kids or make a hole in their clothing when having sex.
I feel ya. Something about seeing a girl wearing fetish clothes really turns me on so much. But then when she is naked its like the mystery is gone, and my dick goes soft, unless her boobs are round.

The main reason my dick goes soft is because deep down I know she will never be loyal to me and is just using me for my money.

Also if she was talking to me, saying she loves me, my dick would still be hard. But if shes just standing there disinterested then dick is soft. No woman has ever loved me. I reconcile my jealousy knowing that no woman has ever loved Chad either, and is just using him for sex.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 17th, 2019, 4:56 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 3:07 am
PerfectCel wrote:
I feel ya. Something about seeing a girl wearing fetish clothes really turns me on so much. But then when she is naked its like the mystery is gone, and my dick goes soft, unless her boobs are round.

The main reason my dick goes soft is because deep down I know she will never be loyal to me and is just using me for my money.

Also if she was talking to me, saying she loves me, my dick would still be hard. But if shes just standing there disinterested then dick is soft. No woman has ever loved me. I reconcile my jealousy knowing that no woman has ever loved Chad either, and is just using him for sex.
When I was leaning on that hot coworker's shoulder as she showed me her lingerie photos on her phone, my dick was hard. To tease me even more, she somehow said something (that was bad or something) and said, "oh man I gotta knock on wood!" And she looks for wood to knock on and can't find any and looks at me and says, "hurry get wood so I can knock on it" which made me even harder. Shame that she was never interested in me in the first place. If she was interested, she would've replied to my Instagram messages...not leave me on read. She just wanted to tease an incel for her pleasure.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 17th, 2019, 3:30 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 4:56 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 3:07 am
PerfectCel wrote:

When I was leaning on that hot coworker's shoulder as she showed me her lingerie photos on her phone, my dick was hard. To tease me even more, she somehow said something (that was bad or something) and said, "oh man I gotta knock on wood!" And she looks for wood to knock on and can't find any and looks at me and says, "hurry get wood so I can knock on it" which made me even harder. Shame that she was never interested in me in the first place. If she was interested, she would've replied to my Instagram messages...not leave me on read. She just wanted to tease an incel for her pleasure.
Was this in a public or private room?