NEET life is boring, tormenting, and lonely

Tales from around the globe
WelcomeToMyDNA

NEET life is boring, tormenting, and lonely

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 14th, 2019, 8:13 am

Being an incel who is also NEET is pure hell. Have literally nothing to do and no one to talk to. Last job I had (with coworker who I still orbit) was a temporary seasonal job. Now I'm just rotting in my bedroom. Sometimes I don't shower for days because y brO? (In b4 Stacy comes in telling me to shower because wymin open their legs for such men) it's not like it matters....I just go to the gym and back like a cycle. Just about ready to rope. This boredom and existential doom is killing me. If you're in employment, education, or any other productive thing, appreciate it. I put job applications all day and get nothing back. not only do women reject me, but potential employers do too. Don't have money for college. I'm just fucked. Gonna rope when these copes of mine start to lose their usefulness.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Lordgoro

Re: NEET life is boring, tormenting, and lonely

Post by Lordgoro » April 14th, 2019, 9:05 am

Can you possibly explain what NEET stands for? Sorry Im not familiar with all the terms yet..
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 14th, 2019, 9:08 am

Not in Education Employment or Training

fml can't even betabuxx
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 14th, 2019, 9:37 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 9:08 am
fml can't even betabuxx
Most wagecels can't betabux too, it takes top tier income these days to qualify.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 14th, 2019, 9:54 am

so retirement is NEET too i guess?
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
Ravio

Post by Ravio » April 14th, 2019, 5:57 pm

Lordgoro wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 9:54 am
so retirement is NEET too i guess?
Not rlly, NEET is a tern used for young people, between 18/30. I had to wait 2 months before some firm started asking for a Internship but i could have easily found a job as pizza deliverer, it's not a great job but it's something, you could start from there, ask job agencies for help, improve your CV.
I'm here for a fun ride not a long life.
killhatori
Newcomer

Post by killhatori » April 15th, 2019, 1:10 am

haha i'm also a neet...,,,all i do is read and play video games all day, but im running out of money....i want to go outside but im such a freak, everyone stares at me. i dont think theyre staring at me for real but it feels like it....
yukkiri itte shite ne
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 15th, 2019, 2:29 pm

killhatori wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 1:10 am
haha i'm also a neet...,,,all i do is read and play video games all day, but im running out of money....i want to go outside but im such a freak, everyone stares at me. i dont think theyre staring at me for real but it feels like it....
Sounds like you have schizophrenia, meaning you should upgrade from neet to neetbux.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 15th, 2019, 3:12 pm

neetbux? Is that like free money(like me winning ssd for being crazy and disabled?)
killhatori
Newcomer

Post by killhatori » April 15th, 2019, 3:23 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 2:29 pm
killhatori wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 1:10 am
Sounds like you have schizophrenia, meaning you should upgrade from neet to neetbux.
nah its just anxiety....so i get scared at things that dont exist. i hear voices or anything....
yukkiri itte shite ne