Depressing blackpill vid: Baraka Mkray rant (RIP)

Memes and other graphical stuff
Post Reply
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Depressing blackpill vid: Baraka Mkray rant (RIP)

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 13th, 2019, 3:32 pm




Sadly he roped already. He was real af though. At least he had pusѕy once in his life (even though she was a landwhale). Unlike him, I'll never get pusѕy unless I pay for it. But, RIP.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
User avatar
Ravio
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: April 8th, 2019, 8:01 pm

Re: Depressing blackpill vid: Baraka Mkray rant (RIP)

Post by Ravio » April 14th, 2019, 12:40 am

At least i'm not black btw jkjk
I'm here for a fun ride not a long life.
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: Depressing blackpill vid: Baraka Mkray rant (RIP)

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 14th, 2019, 7:45 am

Ravio wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 12:40 am
At least i'm not black btw jkjk
blacks and whites have the highest SMV tbhtbhtbhngl only ricecels, currycels, and other ethnics are fucked
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Depressing blackpill vid: Baraka Mkray rant (RIP)

Post by lordoftheincels » April 14th, 2019, 12:19 pm

Crispr will savecels.
User avatar
Ravio
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: April 8th, 2019, 8:01 pm

Re: Depressing blackpill vid: Baraka Mkray rant (RIP)

Post by Ravio » April 14th, 2019, 6:05 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 7:45 am
Ravio wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 12:40 am
At least i'm not black btw jkjk
blacks and whites have the highest SMV tbhtbhtbhngl only ricecels, currycels, and other ethnics are fucked
Dude i don't understand what is SMV?
Also lordoftheincels you are quite obsessed with Crispr
I'm here for a fun ride not a long life.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 912
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Depressing blackpill vid: Baraka Mkray rant (RIP)

Post by tremor » April 14th, 2019, 6:42 pm

Ravio wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 6:05 pm
Dude i don't understand what is SMV?
Sexual market value. You can google it for details, but it should be intuitively clear what it is about.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Depressing blackpill vid: Baraka Mkray rant (RIP)

Post by lordoftheincels » April 14th, 2019, 10:05 pm

Ravio wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 6:05 pm
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 7:45 am
Ravio wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 12:40 am
At least i'm not black btw jkjk
blacks and whites have the highest SMV tbhtbhtbhngl only ricecels, currycels, and other ethnics are fucked
Dude i don't understand what is SMV?
Also lordoftheincels you are quite obsessed with Crispr
Crispr will save society.
Post Reply