In need of some incel insight.

Constructive opposition
Christinagale
Newcomer

In need of some incel insight.

Post by Christinagale » April 13th, 2019, 2:52 am

I am trying to gain some understanding. Nearly three years ago, I met a man named Earl, through a mutual friend. Later on, my friend told me that Earl had become very infatuated with me. Now, I will be honest, I thought he had a handsome face and really pretty eyes(which actually have a slightly negative canthal tilt), but he's only 5'3... And I am 5'7.. He is also two years younger, we met he was 23 and I was 25. But, sure enough, he soon added me to Facebook and asked for my number and I gave it to him. But, I was expecting that he would end up making sexual comments and start asking me for pics, like every other guy that messaged me. I had been voluntarily celibate for almost 6 years, because I felt like every man that talked to me just wanted to use me for sex. But with Earl, he never went beyond compliments. He actually talked to me like I was a person. We talked about everything and actually had a lot in common. Still, he was short..It actually took a lot of contemplating for me, but when he finally asked me out I said yes. Not too long later he lost his virginity to me. Although, I didn't know he was a virgin at the time. Because it was honestly the best sex I ever had, and he is the only man that's ever given me an orgasm. I had assumed he lost his virginity to his high school girlfriend.. but he finally told me he didn't, she had told him that she didn't like sex, and then ended up cheating on him with his brothers, both of them. It turned out his ex had just used him because she had a crush on his brothers and wanted to get close to them. This explained a lot about him. He gets very jealous, he assumes that I am eventually going to leave him for just about every other guy, and he gets extremely upset when his brothers are around when I am with him. His brothers are a lot taller than him ( He was born with scoliosis and other physical abnormalities that stunted his growth) but, he is way better looking than either of them. But I can't get him to understand this. I'm in love with him and it hurts me when we are all happy and then he sees a guy he deems more attractive than him, and his face falls. He gets upset and assumes I will want them. I figure you guys will understand his way of thinking the best. Many of you want to find a woman who loves you, but if you do you think it will ever make you feel different about women? I really love this man. We have an 18 month old baby girl together. But he still feels like he's unloveable. As incels, what would it take for you to honestly feel loved?
Lordgoro

Re: In need of some incel insight.

Post by Lordgoro » April 13th, 2019, 3:49 am

Dedication I suppose... Also complete transparency(no private texts, access to your phone, etc).. It IS a fact that MANY women cheat, and he's been burned before... So try to understand HIS perspective... Personally I think the WORST thing you can do is CHEAT on your partner!! I cant imagine anything more devastating emotionally... 8-)
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
Christinagale
Newcomer

Post by Christinagale » April 13th, 2019, 4:52 am

I agree. I've been cheated on too, but I know he wasn't just betrayed by his ex. His brothers betrayed him too. He does have access to everything. He has all my passwords and I have his. I just wish he understood that he's loved. I guess I don't know what it's like to be a man, and be rejected again and again. I just get irritated with it sometimes I guess. I love him, but he let's men he doesn't even know ruin his day, just because they looked at my ass or something. I want him to look in the mirror and see what I see when I look at him...
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 13th, 2019, 5:19 am

Another piece of advice.. Lots of women who cheat become "cold", and seemingly a lot less passionate and affectionate to their main partners, due to the fact they are MORE attracted to their fellow cheating partners.. So, in light of that, show LOTS of SPONTANEOUS affection, in public as well, do very nice kind gestures, and initiate lovemaking oFTEN!! I know If I was in a relationship, and the female did all these things, it would make me feel far more SECURE and LOVED!!
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 13th, 2019, 6:53 am

Lifefuel for chadlets. Face>height. Negative canthal tilt kek.

Asking these questions here is IMO futile. If an incel never had any form of romantic experience, how can "feeling loved" in romantic sense even be a concept to him?

Some of them can retell bluepilled low T anime fairy tales, others can talk about (not literal) mommygfmaxing and that's it. A few incels do know something from their failure stories or observations, but, as you probably understand, it's less than comfortable for them to discuss this.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 13th, 2019, 1:04 pm

Lordgoro wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 3:49 am
Dedication I suppose... Also complete transparency(no private texts, access to your phone, etc).. It IS a fact that MANY women cheat, and he's been burned before... So try to understand HIS perspective... Personally I think the WORST thing you can do is CHEAT on your partner!! I cant imagine anything more devastating emotionally... 8-)
Ghosting.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 13th, 2019, 3:26 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:04 pm
Lordgoro wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 3:49 am
Ghosting.
Brutal. Getting ghosted is so cruel. Whoever ghosts must really hate the person they're ghosting. That's how I know that the girl who ghosted me hated me so much and thought I was the ugliest man she'd ever come in contact with. Ghosting me was the closest thing to erasing the memory of me, so she went with that. Probably has PTSD from remembering my ugly sub5 face. She was gorgeous. Not a Stacy, but to me she was. She was short, had black curly hair, was really pale, really petite and small, had a cute voice and dressed pretty goth at times. She was half white and half black, but she didn't look even half black. She had no black features which was odd.

But, anyway, it doesn't matter now. All that matters is that I'm ugly, ghosted, and forgotten. The way it should be. Hah!
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down