2 reasons why online dating is terrible for most straight men

bcroger2

2 reasons why online dating is terrible for most straight men

Post by bcroger2 » April 12th, 2019, 11:29 pm

1. women don't have to approach men now, they just go online.

2. Women don't have to date down anymore. Example, my sister is fat and ugly but in medical school. Her only option is some 4/10, Nigerian ph.d student with no money. Thinks about dating him. She makes an online dating account. Gets loads of matches. Dates a 6/10 Engineer with quite a lot of money. Before she would have to date some 4/10, Nigerian ph.d student with no money(her only option)
WelcomeToMyDNA

Re: 2 reasons why online dating is terrible for most straight men

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 12th, 2019, 11:52 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 11:29 pm

2. Women don't have to date down anymore. Example, my sister is fat and ugly but in medical school. Her only option is some 4/10, Nigerian ph.d student with no money. Thinks about dating him. She makes an online dating account. Gets loads of matches. Dates a 6/10 Engineer with quite a lot of money. Before she would have to date some 4/10, Nigerian ph.d student with no money(her only option)
Yup. Women love to go on Chads R Us (aka dating sites) and get the hottest men they can find. It's easy for them. Women don't have to settle for anything they don't want. They have all the power in the world. They can date up. Why would a woman settle for a guy who she knows isn't the best? She can easily get a better guy.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » April 13th, 2019, 12:10 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 11:52 pm
bcroger2 wrote:

Yup. Women love to go on Chads R Us (aka dating sites) and get the hottest men they can find. It's easy for them. Women don't have to settle for anything they don't want. They have all the power in the world. They can date up. Why would a woman settle for a guy who she knows isn't the best? She can easily get a better guy.
Its not just Chads, but its also rich guys. There are dating sites just for "sugar daddies" and some sites require you to put your income (like Match)
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 13th, 2019, 12:18 am

bcroger2 wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 12:10 am
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
bcroger2 wrote:

Its not just Chads, but its also rich guys. There are dating sites just for "sugar daddies" and some sites require you to put your income (like Match)
But rich men like that are being fucked only for their money. Chad can be mentally retarded and drooling like a baby and roasties all across the planet will want to bounce on his dick.
It won't get better
Just string along
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 13th, 2019, 12:28 am

bcroger2 wrote:
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
bcroger2 wrote:

okstupid makes u put your income. And they ask you stupid low iq questions in order for women to judge you by. Sadly its probably easier than any other site for males to get a girlfriend.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » April 13th, 2019, 1:26 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 12:28 am
bcroger2 wrote:
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:

okstupid makes u put your income. And they ask you stupid low iq questions in order for women to judge you by. Sadly its probably easier than any other site for males to get a girlfriend.
I would say that I look average based on the fact that I used to get lots of girls in H.S and middle school, unless I got uglier. All I get are trannies and obese pigs on OKcupid.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 13th, 2019, 1:35 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:26 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
bcroger2 wrote:

I would say that I look average based on the fact that I used to get lots of girls in H.S and middle school, unless I got uglier. All I get are trannies and obese pigs on OKcupid.
I wish i got trannies on okstupid. Were they hot trannies or just bearded men in a dress like craigslist. Also one time I got ghosted by a obese cis chick irl. Fml. Count ur blessings.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » April 13th, 2019, 1:45 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:35 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
lordoftheincels wrote:

I wish i got trannies on okstupid. Were they hot trannies or just bearded men in a dress like craigslist. Also one time I got ghosted by a obese cis chick irl. Fml. Count ur blessings.
"Were they hot trannies or just bearded men in a dress like craigslist"

Actually, they are pretty hot trannies. But as I said before, I would rather die a virgin rather than fuck an obese person or tranny.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 13th, 2019, 1:50 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:45 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:35 pm
bcroger2 wrote:

"Were they hot trannies or just bearded men in a dress like craigslist"

Actually, they are pretty hot trannies. But as I said before, I would rather die a virgin rather than fuck an obese person or tranny.
Wish we could switch places. I would rather fuck someone who has a pusѕy, but i'd rather have a hot tranny friend with benefits than be alone.

Also i think it is some kind of psychic thing. Like males not allowed to have what they want. Like if you want something, the universe denies it to you.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 13th, 2019, 3:04 pm

A few years back I tried so many dating sites and got absolutely zero replies. Not even obese pigs messaged me. No one at all. I literally tried messaging whoever I came across and still got zero replies. So, I deleted all my accounts and never again attempted online dating. Tried getting girls numbers in public and it worked with that one chick until she ghosted me. I just can't win, so I decided to LDAR. It's what the universe wants me to do, so I gave in.
It won't get better
Just string along