to soy or not to soy, that is the question

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

to soy or not to soy, that is the question

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 10:35 pm

Reading online blogs and vids about soyboys. Truth be told, I envy their souls. I drink soy because it tastes good. Yet I still feel hollow inside.

I envy the numales who hold up that new zelda game with pride. I feel nothing. I wish I could feel like a child again, getting excited for things. Right now I just feel like a robot who sees the equations. Like nothing surprises or interests me, I know the equations of the matrix. It all just seems boring. I wish soy could make me once again, interested in things. Been incel so long i feel numb.

Also, I like the graphics of the old zelda better. I feel like a zombie and i wonder why am i stuck on this rock in space. I tower above most men and most women. I feel like i am a whole nother specie or perhaps alien. Also i'm numb and sick of reading wall of text articles and stuff like that. I was born to lead not to read.
Ravio

Re: to soy or not to soy, that is the question

Post by Ravio » April 12th, 2019, 11:08 pm

Get drunk dude, chug a bottle of low quality vodka and get wastet, then go to a disco/party and interact with random people, it's gonna be way easyer. Take the lead once in your life.
I'm here for a fun ride not a long life.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 11:13 pm

Not a fan of booze.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 11:14 pm

Ravio wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 11:08 pm
Get drunk dude, chug a bottle of low quality vodka and get wastet, then go to a disco/party and interact with random people, it's gonna be way easyer. Take the lead once in your life.
Also i never get invited to parties.
Ravio

Post by Ravio » April 12th, 2019, 11:22 pm

Of course you don't, you even have friends? Ask them to hang out, make new friends idk dude
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 13th, 2019, 12:05 am

Ravio wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 11:22 pm
Of course you don't, you even have friends? Ask them to hang out, make new friends idk dude
I got a couple friends, they never have parties though. Also i was at a party one time, didn't get laid, noone else at the party did either. Never been to a party where anyone got laid.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 14th, 2019, 1:05 am

Ive been dealing with depression MOST if not ALL of my life... Its tough trust me.. But it IS beatable... Trust me, I beat it... I make my own purpose these days... I can still get excited over certain things... It helps that I never let go of the BOY inside me, I never "grew" up in the sense thats normies do... Maybe its the LACK of adult relationships thats allowed me to stay this way? Its a theory, since I never grew up in the way society expects us too, never owned property, never been married or in a real relationship, never had a long term OR well-paying job, never had a pot to piss in, never participated in "ordinary" american life like us adults are supposed to do... Thats why the BOY in me is still alive, and I have access to him, because he never left... In a way its an advantage, I still have my sense of WONDER, and excitement, even though its not many things that can bring it out, but some stuff DOES!! Roller coaster and thrill rides, heights, longboarding, bicycling, video games, gemstones, wonders of nature... Those things make life still worth living for me...
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
Ravio

Post by Ravio » April 14th, 2019, 11:19 pm

>"once you can be happy being alone, you'll be ready to find love."
I'm ready to find love i guess....