t poison+love the front of me (warning: Dumb rant.)

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

t poison+love the front of me (warning: Dumb rant.)

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 3:41 pm

i feel the t-poison surging through my veins. I cannot focus and all i must do i lust. all i want and need is a feminine woman with great boobs, almost as taller than me perhaps taller. Maybe she is taller than me and i am her soyboy sloot with a small penis, who must obey and put my dick in her loving walls. Or maybe i am just an average joe, average penis size, slightly taller than her and she is my wife who loves me. And i want nothing more than to put my dick in her sexy pusѕy. And i get on my knees and suck the milk from her amazing, perfect boobs. and i have ascended and am in Heaven.

but alas, all am is sitting beside the pc typing this as we speak. i dont want to love a woman from behind. I WANT HER TO LOVE FRONT OF ME. Love the FRONT of me!!! The FRONT of me! And I want a woman to LOOK. AT. ME. as we fuck. and i want a woman who loves me and won't ghost, not a one night stand. I want to cuddle with this woman, i don't need a f**king tutorial of how to cuddle, I practically invented cuddling itself.

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: t poison+love the front of me (warning: Dumb rant.)

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 3:43 pm

im deleting this thread in 5 days due to the sheer stupidity of it.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 4:06 pm

also i want to stand up straight, tall, and erect, with my erect dick inside her walls and her standing up straight and tall with good posture, with her strong, firm, perfect breasts pressed against mine and we love the front each other all day and all night

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng im in heaven

(also her eyes sparklely eyed with lust and cravin all her holes 2 b filled. tru ascencion not a hooker rolling her eyes)
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 4:11 pm

what if REEEEEEEE is high T because my t never been this high and i got the urge to say REEEEEEEEE
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 12th, 2019, 6:49 pm

Chad is out there doing this for the hundredth time this week. He treats it like a walk to the store or any other normal task from how regularly he does it.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 12th, 2019, 9:14 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 4:11 pm
what if REEEEEEEE is high T because my t never been this high and i got the urge to say REEEEEEEEE
probably is high T REEEEEEEEE
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 10:06 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 6:49 pm
Chad is out there doing this for the hundredth time this week. He treats it like a walk to the store or any other normal task from how regularly he does it.
Shouldn't be legal for anyone to get 100x more sex than anyone else.