I am an orbiter

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am an orbiter

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 12th, 2019, 4:34 am

I orbit a foid that I'll never stand a chance with on Instagram and I am eager to like her pictures so she knows I like her. I sometimes comment and them as well. She only likes my pictures because that's how Instagram works; you scroll and double tap every picture on the feed. She never really even saw the pictures probably (maybe only for a second or 2). I stare at her photos and save them because I'm a weirdo. In my mind, I relive the moment I hugged her over and over again. I should have kissed her neck, but then she probably would have reported me to HR and I would've been jailed for sexual harassment. I cannot remove lustful images of her out of my mind that she put there. One time at work I asked her if she uses a vibrator and she said she has a dildo/vibrator in one and has lube as well. I was LARPing the whole time I worked with her -- pretending I was someone who got pusѕy regularly. She was soooooo close to sending me solo videos of herself, but she got a boyfriend and forgot me. But I still orbit her like the subhuman trash I am.

gna rope. brb.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
tremor
Staff Member

Re: I am an orbiter

Post by tremor » April 12th, 2019, 5:05 am

At least orbit more than one female then tbh.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 12th, 2019, 5:19 am

tremor wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 5:05 am
At least orbit more than one female then tbh.
I did find one foid whom I once knew and followed her on IG. I sent her a message, "hey blablabla" but she ignored it and then blocked me. Brutal. She used to be my looksmatch back in the day when I wasn't so ugly and she was a bit less pretty. Then she somehow got prettier (mayb makeup?)
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Justlooking
Newcomer

Post by Justlooking » April 12th, 2019, 5:51 am

Honestly, its not fair that they put those images out and complain when we act "entitled". Its as though they have absolutely no empathy to what theyre putting us through
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 12th, 2019, 8:47 am

Find something better to do with your time bub... Life is short... Read a book, play a game, get drunk at home, something else... You want to forget about her, find some HOT pοrn and love yourself 6 times a day! I guarantee youll find more fun things to do with your time...
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"