what exactly is an incel and when does it end?

Constructive opposition
Purplelove
Newcomer

what exactly is an incel and when does it end?

Post by Purplelove » April 12th, 2019, 1:37 am

Forgive my ignorance I am female but I'm trying to learn.

What is the difference between an incel and a virgin? Is there a difference? What exactly is an incel? Other than the involuntary celibate part. If you date are you an incel still? What are the goals of an incel? If I offer myself to an "incel" and they refuse, what does that mean? Are they still considered an incel at that point? Because in my mind that would not be involuntary anymore, that would be by choice right?. Can you be involuntary and refuse an offer for sex? Is that allowed? What does being a voluntary celibate mean with this community?

What are the sex, girl, dating, and choice rules that determine involuntary and voluntary.

I'm trying to understand this community.

Thank you. I look forward to your answers! :)
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: what exactly is an incel and when does it end?

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 1:42 am

Incel and virgin is about the same.

Most incels are not volcel but some of the younger ones may be volcel, due to victims of blue pill shaming them for having a penis.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 1:44 am

Also, if what you mean by "offer" is some double entente about that last topic you made, I'll have you know that most of the people here don't trust women. You offering them sex means nothing because females are notorious for being fickle and making empty promises. If you made a post offering me a million dollars there's no reason I'd take it seriously. If an incel doesn't take you seriously it doesn't make them asexual, it just means they don't believe you are being serious.
Purplelove
Newcomer

Post by Purplelove » April 12th, 2019, 1:45 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 1:42 am

Most incels are not volcel but some of the younger ones may be volcel, due to victims of blue pill shaming them for having a penis.
Can you further explain what they means? "blue pill shaming them for having a penis" Why are men shamed for having a penis?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 1:46 am

Purplelove wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 1:45 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 1:42 am

Can you further explain what they means? "blue pill shaming them for having a penis" Why are men shamed for having a penis?
Its a metaphor I use. Refers to how society shames males for having lustful thoughts towards women, mainly in america and feminiѕt countries. Also refers to how society makes it illegal to be male, for instance if you stand up to bullies you get expelled.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 12th, 2019, 1:46 am

She was offering to whites anyway. JBW brO. It's over for currycels, ricecels, etc
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 1:47 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 1:46 am
She was offering to whites anyway. JBW brO. It's over for currycels, ricecels, etc
Yeah its funny how females get a free ticket to be racist but if a man makes a racist joke he loses his job. Muh equality.
Purplelove
Newcomer

Post by Purplelove » April 12th, 2019, 1:52 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 1:44 am
Also, if what you mean by "offer" is some double entente about that last topic you made, I'll have you know that most of the people here don't trust women. You offering them sex means nothing because females are notorious for being fickle and making empty promises. If you made a post offering me a million dollars there's no reason I'd take it seriously. If an incel doesn't take you seriously it doesn't make them asexual, it just means they don't believe you are being serious.
Yes actually it is about my last topic. I'm trying to comprehend it because it makes no sense to me. Thats kind of catch 22 there, having no trust and nothing else. If theres no trust then there will never be a relationship or sex or nothing because you would never take the chance due to your own fears of getting hurt. Sometimes a risk is worth it. I dont know how to prove myself as being serious. I feel like you would never believe it now that I am seeing its due to fear.
Purplelove
Newcomer

Post by Purplelove » April 12th, 2019, 1:58 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 1:46 am
I wasnt trying to be racist. I can see how that made me look bad in your position though. But I do have a reason kind of a guy broke up with me years ago because I was white and his family didnt approve culturally.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 12th, 2019, 2:00 am

Purplelove wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 1:52 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 1:44 am
Yes actually it is about my last topic. I'm trying to comprehend it because it makes no sense to me. Thats kind of catch 22 there, having no trust and nothing else. If theres no trust then there will never be a relationship or sex or nothing because you would never take the chance due to your own fears of getting hurt. Sometimes a risk is worth it. I dont know how to prove myself as being serious. I feel like you would never believe it now that I am seeing its due to fear.
Most of us I assume dont live that close to toronto. We aren't gonna drive 5 hours to most likely get stood up or pranked.

Also most incels have tried to trust women and women repeatedly lie, ghost, use, and abuse, over and over. At least in my case, every woman I thought was legit ended up lying, ghosting, using, abusing me, etc.