{suifuel} there's a movie called nymphomaniac

Memes and other graphical stuff
WelcomeToMyDNA

{suifuel} there's a movie called nymphomaniac

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 11th, 2019, 10:26 am

theres a film called nymphomaniac and it's about some nymphomaniac (top kek)...

But there are guys in the movie who fuck her and get to do all kinds of things to her and at the same time get paid a lot of money to do it. Plus, they get fame, they get to travel for the film, and they statusmaxx and moneymaxx.
Meanwhile some guys have to pay some random foids to fuck them. While they're paying to fuck, someone out there is getting paid to fuck. Jfl at how they only got chads and tyrones to do the fuсking in the film though. It's over.

The funny thing is, there's an incel in the movie and he is the one who picks up the beaten wh*re that is the nymphomanic. The film is told through a series of flashbacks as she recounts her sexual life story to the incel. She asks him why he doesn't get turned on by her overtly sexual and violent life events and he tells her that he is a virgin and considers himself asexual. The fucked up thing is that the movie ends with the incel letting the girl sleep there until the morning and she trusts him because she sees him as such an innocent guy -- that is until he comes back into the room when she's sleeping and tries to rape her. She wakes up and kills him. Before she kills him he tells her, "but you've fucked thousands of men". It's meant to show that she's fucked so many guys who have mistreated and beaten her, but she is so repulsed by this incel that she kills him.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
tremor
Staff Member

Re: {suifuel} there's a movie called nymphomaniac

Post by tremor » April 11th, 2019, 10:39 am

Even in fiction incels still can't win.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 11th, 2019, 10:57 am

THIS Entire WORLD is BROKEN!!
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
Ravio

Post by Ravio » April 11th, 2019, 10:13 pm

He should have gone full Bill Cosby style and lock her in a basement, it would have been a better ending.
I'm here for a fun ride not a long life.
DarthZaza

Post by DarthZaza » April 12th, 2019, 4:26 am

What the fuck!! Ahahahah, what a retarded movie showing all incels are “evil” and expresses woman who fuck chads are normal. I hate these kinds of bulshit soo much
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 12th, 2019, 4:45 am

DarthZaza wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 4:26 am
What the fuck!! Ahahahah, what a retarded movie showing all incels are “evil” and expresses woman who fuck chads are normal. I hate these kinds of bulshit soo much
there's a scene in the movie where he literally tells her, "I've masturbated before, but I've never had any sexual experiences". The incel was an old man. And up until the very end of the movie he is seen as a wise and understanding man who is expected not to be sexually attracted to the female. Then, he decides to try to fuck her (because why not? She literally fucked as many people as she could on a train for a bag of chcoclates as a contest with her friend) but she kills him. Doesn't even give him a second chance a life. She shoots him dead as soon as she sees him with his dick out and grabbing her ass on the bed.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
DarthZaza

Post by DarthZaza » April 12th, 2019, 5:50 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 4:45 am
DarthZaza wrote:
there's a scene in the movie where he literally tells her, "I've masturbated before, but I've never had any sexual experiences". The incel was an old man. And up until the very end of the movie he is seen as a wise and understanding man who is expected not to be sexually attracted to the female. Then, he decides to try to fuck her (because why not? She literally fucked as many people as she could on a train for a bag of chcoclates as a contest with her friend) but she kills him. Doesn't even give him a second chance a life. She shoots him dead as soon as she sees him with his dick out and grabbing her ass on the bed.
Fuck that movie ,making evil things seem normal like that woman’s sluttines
DarthZaza

Post by DarthZaza » April 12th, 2019, 5:57 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 4:45 am
DarthZaza wrote:

These kinds of movies are dumb propaganda movies like gods not dead