Advice from the chad in my life

reg509

Advice from the chad in my life

Post by reg509 » April 10th, 2019, 8:53 am

He's actually the closest thing I have to a "friend" these days. Not by my choice, but only because he's too close in proximity to avoid. He's in his 40's, not really active anymore but tells stories all the time of his former gigachad days, which weren't too long ago. He's come to think of me as his "project," he thinks he's going to "fix me" and make me the stud he once was. Even chads can be bluepilled into thinking ugly losers like me have a chance, but I know I don't.

He really pissed me off today with a lecture about getting women that involved me "growing up" and how it's all my fault that girls don't want me. A longer winded version of "improve your personality" basically. Well what if I don't fuсking want to? Even if I weren't cursed in the ways that I am, I still wouldn't want to hang out in smutty clubs listening to shitty music and blow all my cash just to have a small chance to fuck some whᴏre who wouldn't really love me any more than the hundreds of chads she bangs on a weekly basis. If I'm gonna go for whᴏres I say skip all that bullshit and just buy one from the street corner. He doesn't fuсking get it, it's not about sex, to me it's about love. That's what I want more than anything, but it's something this world has deemed people like me as undeserving of.

I hate to sound like a white knight or feminiѕt, I swear this is probably the first time in my life I've unironically used these two words together, but he "objectifies women" to such a degree that it even pisses me off, yet I'm the one who repels them. He talks about me having no "game" and advises me that I need to treat her like a piece of meat, but I really wouldn't want to do that even if I could get away with it. I just want a woman who would love me as tenderly as I would love her, but no, they'd rather be talked down to by chad. It pisses me off that he's had 40 years of success operating under that mindset.

I would rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am not.
Call it volcel if you want, I call it maintaining some level of decency above this superficial and narcissistic world we've all come to hate.
Once you reach the top, the only way left to go from there is back down.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Advice from the chad in my life

Post by tremor » April 10th, 2019, 9:40 am

JFL @ Chad unironically thinking he has a game and some sort of special acquired skill in at attracting females. Just top kek, he attracts them even when LDARing but doesn't notice that because it's nothing special to him.

Btw the piece of meat attitude thing is actually legit in current state of affairs. If forced monogamy was a thing, the ability to pair bond and "love" would be useful if not necessary to maintain a couple, but under feminazism those are rudiments. Well, from my experience at least, I seem to have lost them for good. After a ѕhit ton of failures they can atrophy because you can't possibly use them as an incel. All relations are transactional when you're incel.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 10th, 2019, 1:31 pm

Redpill chads say the funniest things. Like you have to have "game" if you want to be loved. Smh.
GlockHands
Newcomer

Post by GlockHands » April 10th, 2019, 5:08 pm

Dude be nice to your uncle(?) he is giving you some truth bombs. You should look at yourself and think "If I was a women, would I want to talk to me?". But he sounds super washed out, and every lion gets knocked off their perch one day, so still grain of salt and everything.

Women really like a good pair of calfs, get implants (look on WikiHow for the DIY procedure)
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 10th, 2019, 5:13 pm

Calfs won't save you. How you look in the face is all that matters to females, unless completely obese.
GlockHands
Newcomer

Post by GlockHands » April 10th, 2019, 6:00 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 5:13 pm
Calfs won't save you. How you look in the face is all that matters to females, unless completely obese.
Can't hear you over the sound of your weak calfs.
reg509

Post by reg509 » April 11th, 2019, 1:25 am

GlockHands wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 5:08 pm
Dude be nice to your uncle(?) he is giving you some truth bombs. You should look at yourself and think "If I was a women, would I want to talk to me?". But he sounds super washed out, and every lion gets knocked off their perch one day, so still grain of salt and everything.

Women really like a good pair of calfs, get implants (look on WikiHow for the DIY procedure)
Gentlemen, the next "savior" has arrived. I wonder how long this one will last.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 11th, 2019, 1:40 am

reg509 wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 8:53 am
He's actually the closest thing I have to a "friend" these days. Not by my choice, but only because he's too close in proximity to avoid. He's in his 40's, not really active anymore but tells stories all the time of his former gigachad days, which weren't too long ago. He's come to think of me as his "project," he thinks he's going to "fix me" and make me the stud he once was. Even chads can be bluepilled into thinking ugly losers like me have a chance, but I know I don't.

He really pissed me off today with a lecture about getting women that involved me "growing up" and how it's all my fault that girls don't want me. A longer winded version of "improve your personality" basically. Well what if I don't fuсking want to? Even if I weren't cursed in the ways that I am, I still wouldn't want to hang out in smutty clubs listening to shitty music and blow all my cash just to have a small chance to fuck some whᴏre who wouldn't really love me any more than the hundreds of chads she bangs on a weekly basis. If I'm gonna go for whᴏres I say skip all that bullshit and just buy one from the street corner. He doesn't fuсking get it, it's not about sex, to me it's about love. That's what I want more than anything, but it's something this world has deemed people like me as undeserving of.

I hate to sound like a white knight or feminiѕt, I swear this is probably the first time in my life I've unironically used these two words together, but he "objectifies women" to such a degree that it even pisses me off, yet I'm the one who repels them. He talks about me having no "game" and advises me that I need to treat her like a piece of meat, but I really wouldn't want to do that even if I could get away with it. I just want a woman who would love me as tenderly as I would love her, but no, they'd rather be talked down to by chad. It pisses me off that he's had 40 years of success operating under that mindset.

I would rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am not.
Call it volcel if you want, I call it maintaining some level of decency above this superficial and narcissistic world we've all come to hate.
Agreed 100 percent... Gotta be TRUE to who you are!! otherwise, might as well kill ourselves! I LOVE MYSELF, love my unique look and style, and love how I am... No one else does, but Ive got bigger fish to fry!
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
reg509

Post by reg509 » April 11th, 2019, 1:43 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 1:31 pm
Redpill chads say the funniest things. Like you have to have "game" if you want to be loved. Smh.
He says you have to have "game" to get pusѕy, he doesn't really believe in love the way most people do. Probably because despite all the sex he's had he's never really had any woman who truly loved him. That's the only real downside of being a chad, sure you can get all the skanks in the club, but they'll treat you just as superficially as you treat them. If she's just a pair of tits ass and a pusѕy, he's just a cock and a wallet. He has hours worth of life stories of women that cheated on him, stole his money and one that literally would've let him die.

That makes me feel slightly better about being incel. Getting laid once just to know what it's like would be nice, but the pump & dump lifestyle would never really complete me inside, and that's all I really want, to feel whole. To feel meaningful.
elephantintheroom
Newcomer

Post by elephantintheroom » April 11th, 2019, 3:00 am

man, I've had a decently similar experience but it was with my "dad", who claims the reason I'm an incel is all because of my "personality". Like fuck off? All these disgusting wh*res have horrible, greedy and selfish personalities and yet they have guys on their knees. It's because no woman wants to date a half decent guy like me. They have way too high expectations and yet, get offended when the occasional person rejects them.