Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

bcroger2
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

Post by bcroger2 » April 9th, 2019, 9:16 pm

A fat guy kept hitting on this blonde girl in H.S. The blonde girl was very rude to him. I talked to this one girl and she would bring up her boyfriend consistently. Sounded quite rude and unprofessional of her, since all we were doing was talking, and I never even tried to hit on her and was very respectful towards her space(dumb bitch). Another time, I uploaded a bad picture of my self and asked bitches to rate me on Yahoo Answers. One said I looked worse than her dog. I don't even think I look that bad because girls used to like me and even now at least some obese and very ugly women still show interest.

Another time I got a little "close" to a girl I was interested in because I wanted to see the presentation that were were supposed to present for our group project. It was on her small, Apple computer so I moved in a bit. She asked "John, why are you getting so close to me." The whole class looked back and laughed.

Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?
Last edited by bcroger2 on April 9th, 2019, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

Post by bcroger2 » April 9th, 2019, 9:19 pm

An ugly, black, bitch on Reddit made a "rate me" thread and all the guys on there gave her 7,8,9s and 10s. If a below average looking guy asked that, most women would give him 3,4s and 5s.
Nostalgicel
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 11:43 pm

Re: Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

Post by Nostalgicel » April 9th, 2019, 9:22 pm

women are just evil. next question
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

Post by bcroger2 » April 9th, 2019, 9:25 pm

Nostalgicel wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 9:22 pm
women are just evil. next question
Women are less likely to act violently due to their biology, but on a personal level, they are evil.
Xero1101
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: March 14th, 2019, 5:15 am

Re: Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

Post by Xero1101 » April 9th, 2019, 10:14 pm

It’s in the nature of women to treat undesirable men this way, think of it from a more primitive viewpoint. When we were still living in caves, hunting and gathering, scavenging food etc the women would only spread their legs for the biggest, strongest males who could bring food back to the hut after a day of hunting, a day of hard work was rightfully rewarded with the gift of pusѕy which I’m turn became children, family, power etc.

Back in those times and like today incels were the weakest men who couldn’t handle the hard way of life, the men who couldn’t hunt and gather, who were small and scrawny..these men died off alone ostracized from society.

In many ways it was more ruthless and brutal being an incel back in those times. But back to modern day, if a beautiful woman sees no value in you she will act the very same way our ancient hunter gather ancestors acted, she will ignore you and hope you die off. Spreading her legs and awarding her pusѕy only to the Chads who are higher on the social ladder than they are.
Last edited by Xero1101 on April 9th, 2019, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 320
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 9th, 2019, 10:18 pm

"Worse than my dog"

dogpill is pure suifuel
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

Post by bcroger2 » April 10th, 2019, 2:02 am

Xero1101 wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 10:14 pm
It’s in the nature of women to treat undesirable men this way, think of it from a more primitive viewpoint. When we were still living in caves, hunting and gathering, scavenging food etc the women would only spread their legs for the biggest, strongest males who could bring food back to the hut after a day of hunting, a day of hard work was rightfully rewarded with the gift of pusѕy which I’m turn became children, family, power etc.

Back in those times and like today incels were the weakest men who couldn’t handle the hard way of life, the men who couldn’t hunt and gather, who were small and scrawny..these men died off alone ostracized from society.

In many ways it was more ruthless and brutal being an incel back in those times. But back to modern day, if a beautiful woman sees no value in you she will act the very same way our ancient hunter gather ancestors acted, she will ignore you and hope you die off. Spreading her legs and awarding her pusѕy only to the Chads who are higher on the social ladder than they are.
Women will also spread their legs for rich men as well.
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

Post by bcroger2 » April 10th, 2019, 2:09 am

Xero1101 wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 10:14 pm
It’s in the nature of women to treat undesirable men this way, think of it from a more primitive viewpoint. When we were still living in caves, hunting and gathering, scavenging food etc the women would only spread their legs for the biggest, strongest males who could bring food back to the hut after a day of hunting, a day of hard work was rightfully rewarded with the gift of pusѕy which I’m turn became children, family, power etc.

Back in those times and like today incels were the weakest men who couldn’t handle the hard way of life, the men who couldn’t hunt and gather, who were small and scrawny..these men died off alone ostracized from society.

In many ways it was more ruthless and brutal being an incel back in those times. But back to modern day, if a beautiful woman sees no value in you she will act the very same way our ancient hunter gather ancestors acted, she will ignore you and hope you die off. Spreading her legs and awarding her pusѕy only to the Chads who are higher on the social ladder than they are.
Lifting weights and getting muscle does not help with getting girls. I used to get girls in 8th and 9th grade and I was skinny as fuck, and now I am pretty strong, but girls don't like me one bit.
Xero1101
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: March 14th, 2019, 5:15 am

Re: Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

Post by Xero1101 » April 10th, 2019, 3:39 am

bcroger2 wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 2:02 am
Xero1101 wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 10:14 pm
It’s in the nature of women to treat undesirable men this way, think of it from a more primitive viewpoint. When we were still living in caves, hunting and gathering, scavenging food etc the women would only spread their legs for the biggest, strongest males who could bring food back to the hut after a day of hunting, a day of hard work was rightfully rewarded with the gift of pusѕy which I’m turn became children, family, power etc.

Back in those times and like today incels were the weakest men who couldn’t handle the hard way of life, the men who couldn’t hunt and gather, who were small and scrawny..these men died off alone ostracized from society.

In many ways it was more ruthless and brutal being an incel back in those times. But back to modern day, if a beautiful woman sees no value in you she will act the very same way our ancient hunter gather ancestors acted, she will ignore you and hope you die off. Spreading her legs and awarding her pusѕy only to the Chads who are higher on the social ladder than they are.
Women will also spread their legs for rich men as well.
That's what I mean, obviously we don't need to hunt and gather anymore, in modern society a rich man is equivalent of an alpha man who was strong and could hunt and provide food for his woman.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 875
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

Post by tremor » April 10th, 2019, 10:33 am

Chad gets everything. Sub-Chad is supposed to silently provide for the leftovers Chad throws away and never voice his needs.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
Post Reply