Should I tell my mom and sister that I try to get girls but can't?

bcroger2

Should I tell my mom and sister that I try to get girls but can't?

Post by bcroger2 » April 9th, 2019, 2:14 pm

I am 24 , in grad. school and I never had a G.F since highschool(and never had sex) so its starting to seem weird.

My mom and sister think that I am very "handsome." My mom is 60 and my sister very ugly and chubby, and they are related to me, so opinions don't mean ѕhit. They think that girls are after me, but I ignore them. I hear them tell each other how odd they think it is , and they think that I am not getting a GF due to shyness. I think my sister is beginning to suspect that I am gay.

Should I tell them that I actually approached many women but they never were interested? Or should I just continue to ignore it when they bring up the topic? I don't want to talk about this stuff with my family, but they think that I choose not to have a G.F out of social anxiety/fear, which is not true.
chincel

Re: Should I tell my mom and sister that I try to get girls but can't?

Post by chincel » April 9th, 2019, 3:27 pm

I confessed about my inceldom to my relatives. They’ve just laughed at me
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 9th, 2019, 3:33 pm

You have an excuse about building le career and gaining financial stability before the romantic thing. If you fail to achieve it, your excuse will remain legit.

If you succeed, then maybe do some betabuxing or sugardaddying ("""""dating"""""). You can always say you need to be sure the female is """""""compatible""""" with you, normtards are likely to buy it. Just make sure use protection is you happen to get laid with the female and never marry, because actual marriage was dismissed years ago and today it's just fraud. The protection thing is especially important, because biologically the wall is real and older female specimens may be extremely desperate to ѕhit out spawn. Well, you can go for this if you want, the choice is yours, but risks are extremely high and potential returns are negligible. First you need to attempt to moneymax anyway.
Spoiler.
some moneymaxed incels report they are still virgins because money doesn't compensate for their weird appearance, so don't expect it to be a cureall even if you do manage to earn much
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 9th, 2019, 3:47 pm

chincel wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 3:27 pm
I confessed about my inceldom to my relatives. They’ve just laughed at me
My parents sometimes shame me for having no gf even though I never tell them about my social interactions and attempts to ascend. They just bring it up to put me down like "you'd better get a gf instead of doing your useless [insert uni subject]". As if inceldom isn't humiliating enough in itself and I need a backstabbing reminder that I'm a subhuman.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » April 9th, 2019, 5:13 pm

tremor wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 3:33 pm
You have an excuse about building le career and gaining financial stability before the romantic thing. If you fail to achieve it, your excuse will remain legit.

If you succeed, then maybe do some betabuxing or sugardaddying ("""""dating"""""). You can always say you need to be sure the female is """""""compatible""""" with you, normtards are likely to buy it. Just make sure use protection is you happen to get laid with the female and never marry, because actual marriage was dismissed years ago and today it's just fraud. The protection thing is especially important, because biologically the wall is real and older female specimens may be extremely desperate to ѕhit out spawn. Well, you can go for this if you want, the choice is yours, but risks are extremely high and potential returns are negligible. First you need to attempt to moneymax anyway.
Spoiler.
some moneymaxed incels report they are still virgins because money doesn't compensate for their weird appearance, so don't expect it to be a cureall even if you do manage to earn much
I am in acct. grad. school and am not even working. "working on my career" is not an excuse. I don't want them to think that I am a complete werdo who rejects girls due to social anxiety. I want them to think that I am trying but girls generally reject me. This will at least make me seem normal and non-gay/straight. Now they think that I am a weirdo who rejects girls who approach me.

Then again, admitting to this would be embarrassing. I am still debating whether to ignore the topic or confront it so I don't seem like a weirdo/homosexual.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 9th, 2019, 10:51 pm

My advice, use the same line I give ANYONE who asks me why Im not doing something(this applies to all subjects, not just dating)... Just tell em: "Ive got BIGGER fish to fry" and shrug... It works for me, and they stop talking...
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"