Why not get a doll?

Constructive opposition
Post Reply
Jorami
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: April 9th, 2019, 4:15 am

Why not get a doll?

Post by Jorami » April 9th, 2019, 4:26 am

Hey guys, I noticed a lot of you hated us women and it makes me wonder, if you hate us so much why not just get a sex doll? If you're one of the incels who hate women personally, why do you wan't to date one? A sex doll is easier, cheaper, and you don't have to worry about supporting them emotionally.
Some of you believe women are evil........ Sooo... why do you want to date evil?



Spoiler.
PLEASE DONT BAN ME IM JUST ASKING!
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: Why not get a doll?

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 9th, 2019, 4:51 am

You should be my sex doll....

Jkjk

In all actuality, I don't hate women. I hate how they are. But I don't hate them. You see, I just want a world where women are loving, selfless, giving people. But, they are narcissists who are all about looks. They are just shallow and evil to men who they see as inferior/ugly. You must understand that some incels don't just want *sex*. They want all the things that every norman/chad has which is a loving relationship of mutual affection, fondness, and love. Because of the evil nature of women, us ugly men are unwanted and thrown aside.

But hey....I don't expect you to understand ѕhit seen as how you're a femoid and can get sex and love whenever you want. Don't even bother trying to understand incels. It's like a sl*t born into a rich family trying to understand what it's like to be a homeless old man on the street
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
User avatar
AfricanCel
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Re: Why not get a doll?

Post by AfricanCel » April 9th, 2019, 4:57 am

I never hated women in the first place, it's women that showed hatred towards me. Am just reacting to it now as an incel. In fact, when I was in middle school, all I wanted to do was to spread positive vibes and make everyone's day positive. While trying to make everyone happy, I was bullied by girls and guys, I was called ugly everyday of my life for 5 years without rest. Can you imagine being called ugly everyday from 8th grade all the way to 12th grade by girls and guys? I wondered, for what reason do I deserve to be treated this way? I never went to prom, never had my first kiss or even experience a girlfriend, women never gave me a chance or even consider my personality. Am now 23 years old and in college preparing for med school, even nerdy girls don't like me. Am not a hateful person by nature, I just want a girl to give me a chance and be loved for once in my life as I show love, I don't care if she's the only girl on earth that will see past my looks and value who I really am, I don't care if she's overweight and have acne, as long as she doesn't judge me based on my looks or status. Am not shallow either, in terms of who I fancy, I like girls that are into similar things as me, like art, chemistry and medicine. Am 5:10 135 pounds, am not facially attractive and my occipital lobes protrude abnormally. Being an incel, am just reacting to the fact that as the years go by, I keep loosing hope of whether there's a girl that can see past the surface of my skin.
Kissless virgin of the past and present
Jorami
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: April 9th, 2019, 4:15 am

Re: Why not get a doll?

Post by Jorami » April 9th, 2019, 5:01 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 4:51 am
But hey....I don't expect you to understand ѕhit seen as how you're a femoid and can get sex and love whenever you want. Don't even bother trying to understand incels. It's like a sl*t born into a rich family trying to understand what it's like to be a homeless old man on the street
Don't say that kind of stuff! Almost all my life I was the quiet shy girl in class and I got bullied in elementary a lot by "stacys" and "Chads/Tyrones". I'm 18 now, but I never kissed a guy in my life. I always try to be nice to new people.. It's not like I DONT get jealous of Stacys, you know -_-.
(btw I'm not fat, I'm very fit)
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: Why not get a doll?

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 9th, 2019, 5:01 am

AfricanCel wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 4:57 am
I never hated women in the first place, it's women that showed hatred towards me. Am just reacting to it now as an incel. In fact, when I was in middle school, all I wanted to do was to spread positive vibes and make everyone's day positive. While trying to make everyone happy, I was bullied by girls and guys, I was called ugly everyday of my life for 5 years without rest. Can you imagine being called ugly everyday from 8th grade all the way to 12th grade by girls and guys? I wondered, for what reason do I deserve to be treated this way? I never went to prom, never had my first kiss or even experience a girlfriend, women never gave me a chance or even consider my personality. Am now 23 years old and in college preparing for med school, even nerdy girls don't like me. Am not a hateful person by nature, I just want a girl to give me a chance and be loved for once in my life as I show love, I don't care if she's the only girl on earth that will see past my looks and value who I really am, I don't care if she's overweight and have acne, as long as she doesn't judge me based on my looks or status. Am not shallow either, in terms of who I fancy, I like girls that are into similar things as me, like art, chemistry and medicine. Am 5:10 135 pounds, am not facially attractive and my occipital lobes protrude abnormally. Being an incel, am just reacting to the fact that as the years go by, I keep loosing hope of whether there's a girl that can see past the surface of my skin.
Ayeeee 23 like me *high five*
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
User avatar
AfricanCel
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Re: Why not get a doll?

Post by AfricanCel » April 9th, 2019, 5:05 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 5:01 am
AfricanCel wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 4:57 am
I never hated women in the first place, it's women that showed hatred towards me. Am just reacting to it now as an incel. In fact, when I was in middle school, all I wanted to do was to spread positive vibes and make everyone's day positive. While trying to make everyone happy, I was bullied by girls and guys, I was called ugly everyday of my life for 5 years without rest. Can you imagine being called ugly everyday from 8th grade all the way to 12th grade by girls and guys? I wondered, for what reason do I deserve to be treated this way? I never went to prom, never had my first kiss or even experience a girlfriend, women never gave me a chance or even consider my personality. Am now 23 years old and in college preparing for med school, even nerdy girls don't like me. Am not a hateful person by nature, I just want a girl to give me a chance and be loved for once in my life as I show love, I don't care if she's the only girl on earth that will see past my looks and value who I really am, I don't care if she's overweight and have acne, as long as she doesn't judge me based on my looks or status. Am not shallow either, in terms of who I fancy, I like girls that are into similar things as me, like art, chemistry and medicine. Am 5:10 135 pounds, am not facially attractive and my occipital lobes protrude abnormally. Being an incel, am just reacting to the fact that as the years go by, I keep loosing hope of whether there's a girl that can see past the surface of my skin.
Ayeeee 23 like me *high five*
high five bro, at least we know were not alone in this.
Kissless virgin of the past and present
User avatar
Lordgoro
Member
Posts: 273
Joined: March 19th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: Why not get a doll?

Post by Lordgoro » April 9th, 2019, 5:06 am

Jorami wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 5:01 am
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 4:51 am
But hey....I don't expect you to understand ѕhit seen as how you're a femoid and can get sex and love whenever you want. Don't even bother trying to understand incels. It's like a sl*t born into a rich family trying to understand what it's like to be a homeless old man on the street
Don't say that kind of stuff! Almost all my life I was the quiet shy girl in class and I got bullied in elementary a lot by "stacys" and "Chads/Tyrones". I'm 18 now, but I never kissed a guy in my life. I always try to be nice to new people.. It's not like I DONT get jealous of Stacys, you know -_-.
(btw I'm not fat, I'm very fit)
I guess women really DONT get the point huh? If you ASKED most guys, they would definitely want to kissi and play with you, guaranteed! Us incels dont get that option.... You CHOOSE to be shy, I understand that, but if you wanted to, you could have a boyfriend OR get laid within the HOUR!! You merely choose not to... Thats apples to Pineapples, no comparison at all even possible...
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
Jorami
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: April 9th, 2019, 4:15 am

Re: Why not get a doll?

Post by Jorami » April 9th, 2019, 5:10 am

AfricanCel wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 4:57 am
Can you imagine being called ugly everyday from 8th grade all the way to 12th grade by girls and guys?
I can relate, I was bullied in elementary for my looks and passive attitude. In middle school I grew a back bone and started defending myself.. and I pushed away one of the nicest people I ever met because I wanted to be 'cool'. I still regret bullying her to this day..
In high school I became a lot more confident and started working on lookin good, but I didn't try to attract a guy because I didn't want to feel rejected. (I was still kind of a softy)
Jorami
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: April 9th, 2019, 4:15 am

Re: Why not get a doll?

Post by Jorami » April 9th, 2019, 5:16 am

Lordgoro wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 5:06 am
I guess women really DONT get the point huh? If you ASKED most guys, they would definitely want to kissi and play with you, guaranteed! Us incels dont get that option.... You CHOOSE to be shy, I understand that, but if you wanted to, you could have a boyfriend OR get laid within the HOUR!! You merely choose not to... Thats apples to Pineapples, no comparison at all even possible...
I was only hit on by ONE man and he was extremely socially awkward. But I GAVE HIM A CHANCE! I Went on a date with this guy (Who you guys would consider an incel) And I did most of the talking. He was extremely nice. I would of given him a chance, maybe even had sex with him, but I didn't because both MY and HIS parents pushed us apart. My dad didn't like his 'race' and his mom banned me from the house because I was an agnostic.
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: Why not get a doll?

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 9th, 2019, 5:45 am

Well since you say you can't attract attention from men, here's this: let me fuck you.


See? You wouldn't want that from me or any other incel unless he is 6'8, chiseled jaw, hollow cheeks, hunter eyes, ripped as fuck, and rich as fuck. JFL at the idea of a girl being incel. Impossible....
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Post Reply