Stay positive, brah

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Stay positive, brah

Post by lordoftheincels » April 9th, 2019, 2:16 am

Watching a doc. 50 year old woman has cancer, broke on SSI.

She started working in elementary school. Child labor. In America. As an adult worked 4 jobs. Insane. What is this world even.

News anchor lady says "She never complains. Always stays positive". (George Orwell 1984 brainwashing to promote the plantation.)

I got a better idea. Always stay negative. Blackpill and tell it like it is.

Man, woman, we can all unite against financial tyranny of the plantation's 1%.

How bout feminiѕts stop bitching and moaning about trival bs and unite against the scam of the plantation.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Re: Stay positive, brah

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 9th, 2019, 2:34 am

Being negative/realistic is the best way to be. You can no longer be disappointed or let down. When bad ѕhit happens to me nowadays I just kinda shrug because it's expected. If I were to be positive when bad ѕhit happens to me I'd be like, "hmmmm, oh this must have happened for a reason! I'll try again!" But then it would happen again and I'd be struggling to make sense of it. With the blackpill, I see the world for how it truly is: ѕhit.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 9th, 2019, 2:47 am

Yes, REALITY is its OWN blackpill!
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 9th, 2019, 5:35 am

Fakecel if your life circumstances aren't forcing you into always being negative tbh ded srs.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 10th, 2019, 1:54 pm

tremor wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 5:35 am
Fakecel if your life circumstances aren't forcing you into always being negative tbh ded srs.
What about a normie who must work 60 hours a week to get laid 1 time a month to a 400lb obese chick?
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 10th, 2019, 2:03 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 1:54 pm
What about a normie who must work 60 hours a week to get laid 1 time a month to a 400lb obese chick?
Well, I think a normie can still do better than this. In your example it isn't mentioned whether he's miserable or not, I don't get what you mean.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 10th, 2019, 2:12 pm

tremor wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 2:03 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 1:54 pm
Well, I think a normie can still do better than this. In your example it isn't mentioned whether he's miserable or not, I don't get what you mean.
I'm saying there are normies who get laid but are just as negative as incels. I dont think gigachads can be negative because gigachads always seem to get financial opportunities.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 10th, 2019, 3:05 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 2:12 pm
I'm saying there are normies who get laid but are just as negative as incels. I dont think gigachads can be negative because gigachads always seem to get financial opportunities.
I see, of course there is a possibility.

Chad always wins, he's hardly ever sad and even when it happens he has two or three Stacies willing to console him. And Gigachad mogs all Chads who already have it this good.