Pain

Tales from around the globe
WelcomeToMyDNA

Pain

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 8th, 2019, 10:39 pm

I still have two pictures saved of the girl that disappeared on me and ghosted me. She's completely gone. I have no way of ever finding her again. So, these pictures are all I have of her. Last night I re-read a lot of our texts. It's depressing to know that this isn't even her number anymore. Like, if I sent a text, it would go into the depths of cyber oblivion. I cried while re reading the texts. She seemed so interested in me at first. Like we'd exchange 7 texts within a span of a minute. Then she steadily stopped texting until she finally disappeared without saying goodbye. It's painful as fuck. I'm tempted to just delete all these texts, but it's the only memory I have of her. I cry hard whenever I read the messages. Knowing that I'll never be able to talk to her again is just fuсking agony and despair. It's times like these where I feel like just killing myself.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Pain

Post by lordoftheincels » April 8th, 2019, 10:43 pm

I googled about narcissism, this is basically exactly what narcissists do. In the beginning they spam you with texts then lose interest. If it makes you feel any better all of her texts were fake and she never loved you one bit.

Everyday I feel more and more heartless. Best way to cope.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 8th, 2019, 10:50 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 10:43 pm
I googled about narcissism, this is basically exactly what narcissists do. In the beginning they spam you with texts then lose interest. If it makes you feel any better all of her texts were fake and she never loved you one bit.

Everyday I feel more and more heartless. Best way to cope.
In a strange way, it does help. Because that means in reality I lost nothing...because there was nothing there to begin with except for some narcissistic woman playing games.
It won't get better
Just string along
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 9th, 2019, 6:09 am

If you still are "in love", you are bluepilled and omega. Unless you quit it and take the redpill and then the blackpill, you will spend the rest of your life exploited tossed around by normtards and females.

Always keep in mind that without societal restrictions (like what we have today thanks to le freedom) the only reason a man can settle for just one female is not having other option. Chad only settles when he's tired.

So, cope any way you want, but the only thing "special" about her is she's the only female to have shown at least some interest in you. This is an extreme turnoff for her, you do understand this.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 9th, 2019, 6:16 am

tremor wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 6:09 am
If you still are "in love", you are bluepilled and omega. Unless you quit it and take the redpill and then the blackpill, you will spend the rest of your life exploited tossed around by normtards and females.

Always keep in mind that without societal restrictions (like what we have today thanks to le freedom) the only reason a man can settle for just one female is not having other option. Chad only settles when he's tired.

So, cope any way you want, but the only thing "special" about her is she's the only female to have shown at least some interest in you. This is an extreme turnoff for her, you do understand this.
im all good now just came back from gymcoping lmao
It won't get better
Just string along
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 9th, 2019, 6:45 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 6:16 am
im all good now just came back from gymcoping lmao
Good for you. Gym is a nice cope.