Your crush....

WelcomeToMyDNA

Your crush....

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 8th, 2019, 9:17 pm

The girl you want most is getting fucked in the ass by a gigachad as you read this. She is bent over with her asscheeks spread and Chad's thick cock being thrust in and out of her while she moans his name. Chad's text notifications are going off. Many other roasties are sending him nudes as he's banging the girl you wish you had. He fondles her tits and calls her names that if you called her, she'd have you locked away for sexual harassment -- but it's okay for Chad to do it. She sucks his thundercock as he sits back and replies to all the hundreds of texts that he missed while he was fuсking the girl you want.

This brief fuck boosts his ego even more. He goes to the gym the next day smiling because he knows he fucked a gorgeous girl the day before. He has nothing to worry about. He mogs everyone at the gym. While he reps 500 lb he sees a girl in the distance winking at him.

He goes home with her and fucks her as well. She's married to some normie cuck who is working a 10 hour shift trying to make her happy so that she fucks him some time in the next week or two.

Chad fucks the girl you want
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Ravio

Re: Your crush....

Post by Ravio » April 8th, 2019, 10:02 pm

Bruh i'm speechless, but you missed the part where the girl you wanted comes to you asking for help when she find out she's pregnant with like 3 child cause she thought doing it raw would have been more exciting. And now you got to take care of her child while she get fucked by another man but this time it's not a Chad, her beauty faded a long time ago, she never recovered after she realized her life was never gonna be the same, yet she uses Tinder to get fucked every now and then cause she need to compensate that emptiness burning in her lower half.
I'm here for a fun ride not a long life.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 8th, 2019, 10:24 pm

Ravio wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 10:02 pm
Bruh i'm speechless, but you missed the part where the girl you wanted comes to you asking for help when she find out she's pregnant with like 3 child cause she thought doing it raw would have been more exciting. And now you got to take care of her child while she get fucked by another man but this time it's not a Chad, her beauty faded a long time ago, she never recovered after she realized her life was never gonna be the same, yet she uses Tinder to get fucked every now and then cause she need to compensate that emptiness burning in her lower half.
Ughh...brutal *ropes while Its Over by the smiths plays on the Bluetooth speaker*
It won't get better
Just string along
chincel

Post by chincel » April 8th, 2019, 10:45 pm

And that’s why i dont have a crush
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 9th, 2019, 2:15 am

chincel wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 10:45 pm
And that’s why i dont have a crush
But I do. She's getting fucked by Chad as I type this!
It won't get better
Just string along
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 9th, 2019, 5:26 am

JFL @ having a crush tbh. Perhaps the ultimate mental self-mutilation when you are incel. Being an incel's crush is either gross or a funny joke to females whether they already got a Chad or are still waiting for one.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 9th, 2019, 5:41 am

tremor wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 5:26 am
JFL @ having a crush tbh. Perhaps the ultimate mental self-mutilation when you are incel. Being an incel's crush is either gross or a funny joke to females whether they already got a Chad or are still waiting for one.
Stacy thinks the incel is a joke until he goes out like our hERo
It won't get better
Just string along
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 9th, 2019, 5:53 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 5:41 am
Implying having a crush on a Becky changes ѕhit. Also gtfo if you only hit on Stacies tbh.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 9th, 2019, 6:04 am

tremor wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 5:53 am
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 5:41 am
Implying having a crush on a Becky changes ѕhit. Also gtfo if you only hit on Stacies tbh.
Bold of you to assume I hit on anyone. I'm in ldar mode. Jfl at any blackpilled incel who attempts at flirting.
It won't get better
Just string along
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 9th, 2019, 6:10 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 6:04 am
Bold of you to assume I hit on anyone. I'm in ldar mode. Jfl at any blackpilled incel who attempts at flirting.
Then you don't get to complain. Only Chad can LDAR and still win.