First Date

Constructive opposition
Ravio

First Date

Post by Ravio » April 8th, 2019, 8:28 pm

Sorry for my bad english, i'm ita

Finally after a month on Tindеr, Lovоo,Badоo and YouLove seems like i got a date, she's not too pretty but who cares... at least she don't seems a fatty with clear diѕeases.
Actually we just chatted on Instagram about it and she seemed interested, after 21 fuсking years i got it, not saying i'm gonna get Iaid but this is an improvement. I really was starting to think there was something wrong with me, i'm so glad, it all started when i first texted her, she wrote back unlike the usual girls, then she started with the emoji and ѕhit and it ended up with her looking for the day she could have been available, (cause she work). Maybe i got a chance or my fuсked up attitude is gonna take the upper hand once again?

updates coming soon :lol:
I'm here for a fun ride not a long life.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Re: First Date

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 8th, 2019, 8:53 pm

Remember this though, (because eggman is always right), just because you secure a date or girlfriend or whatever, it doesn't mean it's going to be a lasting thing. Once she gets a good glance at a Chad, she's gone. Make sure, when you go on a date with her, that there's no one that mogs you in looks/height/status around. Go on a date with her to some place which is crawling with uglies and people way below her in looks. Would you say you two are looksmatched or is she uglier than you?
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Ravio

Post by Ravio » April 8th, 2019, 9:24 pm

Nah she's definitely more beautiful, i got this big ass nose and i can literally touch my nose with my lower lips if i try, it's called prognathism for what i know... In height i guess i can't say anything, 1.93m always been the tallest in the class, almost intimidating for a girl :( . I'm the kind of guy that will at least try to kick Chad ass, in conclusion i'm a tall and thin ugly guy, i'm not so bad for my opinion but it's just not enought for the they'r standard i guess.
Nostalgicel

Post by Nostalgicel » April 9th, 2019, 7:07 am

try to make the best of it, and keep a good memory when it shatters in your face.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 9th, 2019, 7:24 am

If sex happens at your place, SECRETLY record it, that way youll preserve it for your memory!
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
Ravio

Post by Ravio » April 9th, 2019, 9:56 am

Thanks for the suggestion guys, i'll eventually take a wash of reality once again but things seems like are getting better... i should also start with a new job the next week, it's been like months since my work contract expired, literally doing nothing but getting bored and masturbating into my room all this time and now things maybe will get better... i hope so...
Nostalgicel

Post by Nostalgicel » April 9th, 2019, 9:00 pm

you will rise.. and fall deeper (ikarus)

its smarter to stay realistic
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 10th, 2019, 10:23 am

Nostalgicel wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 9:00 pm
you will rise.. and fall deeper (ikarus)

its smarter to stay realistic
Agreed 100 percent
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
GlockHands
Newcomer

Post by GlockHands » April 10th, 2019, 4:39 pm

Sending some positive vibes your way friend, this is conclusive proof that you have the personality that people want to meet and want to know better. Just have fun and DO NOT throw wrapped condoms at her, as it does not show your wealth, rather your wastefulness.
Ravio

Post by Ravio » April 10th, 2019, 11:38 pm

That's right be positive guys, be positive and at lest try, who cares what people think about you, when we all die nobody is gonna talk about the time "that girl" rejected you or that time you fucked something up at work, really why do we even care YOLO.