Tinder

Terminator
Newcomer

Tinder

Post by Terminator » April 8th, 2019, 3:13 am

Hey guys,

I have never tried dating apps. What are your views on tinder and other dating apps/sites?
WelcomeToMyDNA

Re: Tinder

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 8th, 2019, 3:25 am

Look it up on YouTube. Instant blackpill dosage. Women are evil. FACEandLMS does a lot of good videos detailing the results of online dating profile experiments.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Terminator
Newcomer

Post by Terminator » April 8th, 2019, 3:46 am

I don't believe all women are evil. I just don't click with them well and have had bad experiences.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 8th, 2019, 5:01 am

Women are narcissists and hate ugly men. Sounds evil to me.
It won't get better
Just string along
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » April 8th, 2019, 5:15 am

I remember creating a tinder profile and okcupid profile last year September and checking on it every day and have 0 matches. I still check on it up to today for hope, and still 0 matches. It made me feel worse to the point where I wish I never made the profile in the first place. There wasn't one woman willing to give me a chance even though I swiped right on every single woman. Women are cruel if your not good looking. You can make a profile on tinder, but brace yourself for constant rejection.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 8th, 2019, 5:19 am

AfricanCel wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 5:15 am
I remember creating a tinder profile and okcupid profile last year September and checking on it every day and have 0 matches. I still check on it up to today for hope, and still 0 matches. It made me feel worse to the point where I wish I never made the profile in the first place. There wasn't one woman willing to give me a chance even though I swiped right on every single woman. Women are cruel if your not good looking. You can make a profile on tinder, but brace yourself for constant rejection.
It won't get better
Just string along
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 8th, 2019, 5:20 am

AfricanCel wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 5:15 am
Agreed.. I deleted ALL my profiles, even on POF, they are supposed to be considered the "bottom of the barrel", I was told long ago "try pof, youll get laid dont worry, the DESPERATE girls all go there"! Many years later, still no legitimate messages, not even ONE!! So ALL my profiles are deleted, and im happier for it..
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 8th, 2019, 12:22 pm

Not sure if it's that women are evil, or that women are the same as men.

Like if you had a tindr profile, and you saw guy's profiles, and they were ugly or average, you'd hit X too.

I would argue that bluepilled or redpilled women are evil, because they are dishonest and use men for money. Redpilled also evil because it promotes unevolved personality traits. Also, women who bash incels are pure evil.

Overall I think men are the more easygoing and honest sex, women seem to have paranoia and ghost often over trivial things, I think its more hormonal than inherent though, studies show female testosterone levels is below the norm for healthy females, this might be caused by envirotoxins.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 8th, 2019, 5:58 pm

Lurk pig woman dating experiment. Enjoy your equal opportunity and fair competition.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you