Do you think manipulation is the only way to a woman's heart as an incel?

AfricanCel

Do you think manipulation is the only way to a woman's heart as an incel?

Post by AfricanCel » April 7th, 2019, 3:53 am

I've started looking into the pua community and even bought the book, "The game." Since were not as good looking as chad, would manipulating a woman be the only way to her narcissistic heart? Every woman never thinks of anyone but herself, even when she goes for chad, it's all about how chad's good looks make her feel in society. Women are selfish, and i feel like any guy trying to be his decent self will fail epicly. I have been rejected and treated like ѕhit by many women and i feel like the only way to redeem my self esteem from women is to treat them the same way they've treated me for 23 years of my life, except i'll master the art of pick up, pump and dump. I've seen some puas that i'll consider incel type and they manage to pull some chicks all because they are prepared for her narcissistic personality. Am starting to think it's all about being prepared for her bullshit before she throws it at you so u won't take an L. If we are prepared for her games and know what to expect and how to react while escalating, i feel like we can avoid the many Ls we get. I haven't yet ascended because am studying in college and don't have time to study pick up, but am just giving it a thought. what do u think?
Kissless virgin of the past and present
Lordgoro

Re: Do you think manipulation is the only way to a woman's heart as an incel?

Post by Lordgoro » April 7th, 2019, 4:02 am

PUA is UTTER and COMPLETE crap!! ALL the INCEL types youve seen in those videos, its ALL set up in advance.. Guaranteed!! Those girls are ACTING, and being paid either in money, or looking for some fame... Its ALL FAKE!! PUA may work if you are good looking enough, and wont help an INCEL one bit!
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 7th, 2019, 5:15 am

If I can somehow trick her into believing I'm not hideous as fuck, then I can get to the point where I'm able to try to manipulate her. Maybe do a blindfolded date where I say, "hey stacy, wanna wear blindfolds on our first date? I've seen it on a reality show before. It'll be cool!" And if she says yes, I can get her drunk, then remove the blindfold. She'll be so drunk that she doesn't realize how hideous I am. Then I can fuck her. Mission accomplished. Watch the fuck out, Chad, I'm on my way to steal your girl.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
chincel

Post by chincel » April 7th, 2019, 6:18 am

It will work for normies but not for us
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 7th, 2019, 9:22 am

You can try it as long as it doesn't require huge investments, but likely it won't help.
Nostalgicel

Post by Nostalgicel » April 7th, 2019, 1:18 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 5:15 am
If I can somehow trick her into believing I'm not hideous as fuck, then I can get to the point where I'm able to try to manipulate her. Maybe do a blindfolded date where I say, "hey stacy, wanna wear blindfolds on our first date? I've seen it on a reality show before. It'll be cool!" And if she says yes, I can get her drunk, then remove the blindfold. She'll be so drunk that she doesn't realize how hideous I am. Then I can fuck her. Mission accomplished. Watch the fuck out, Chad, I'm on my way to steal your girl.
this was succesful in france, then the man got sued for rape.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 7th, 2019, 9:08 pm

Nostalgicel wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 1:18 pm
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 5:15 am
this was succesful in france, then the man got sued for rape.
Proof that women only cry rape when the guy is ugly or if they regret it.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
John23
Newcomer

Post by John23 » April 7th, 2019, 10:06 pm

Why is rejection so bloody painful
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » April 8th, 2019, 1:33 am

Rejection is like someone shooting your soul in the heart. It's also hard to recover from because you are stuck with that memory and haunted by it for life.
Kissless virgin of the past and present