Why women have such high standards nowadays ?

bcroger2

Why women have such high standards nowadays ?

Post by bcroger2 » April 7th, 2019, 12:42 am

I am 24. I think I look about average in appearance. I am 5'9", but on most dating sites I say that I am 5'11;" I also wear thick , basketball shoes which makes me look about 5'10" in real life. I workout, eat right, have about a 15% bodyfat which is slimmer than about 90% of males. I am in grad. school, not for rocket science, but I am not a hobo or retard either.

I made plenty of online dating accounts and got nothing besides obese and morbidly obese people. In real life the only people I attract are obese or very, very ugly people.Mostly obese Hispanic, 40-year-old swine. My sister and mom also think that I am handsome and believe that I can "easily" get girls, but my mom is over 60 and my sister is quite ugly and chubby, plus they are related to me, so of course their opinions don't mean ѕhit. I don't talk to a bunch of people, but I have talked to about 3 girls in the last year or so and talked to about 8 just in my 4.5 years of college total. I asked out 2.

Why do women have such high standards nowadays? When I was younger, I don't remember this being the case, perhaps only adult women (18+) have these standards? Perhaps this is the result of online dating where dumb women can have 100s of options to choose from. Thoughts?
Last edited by bcroger2 on April 7th, 2019, 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
bcroger2

Re: Why women have such high standards nowadays ?

Post by bcroger2 » April 7th, 2019, 12:45 am

Even my unattractive, chubby, sister only wants to date another doctor and would not settle for anything less. Shows how ridiculously high females set their standards.

Seems to me that online dating is a curse to incels and most men who are not in the top 95% in general.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 7th, 2019, 1:44 am

Agreed 100 percent.. The INTERNET itself was a curse for "unpopular" or any men thats NOT "chads".. Its RIDICULOUS
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 7th, 2019, 6:38 am

Unlike you, I'm ugly. You mog me in every way, dude. So, I know why women don't want me. It's clear as day. I'm simply ugly. No two ways about it lol.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Xero1101

Post by Xero1101 » April 7th, 2019, 7:20 am

Because women have can sex anytime they want, even the fat whale ones. It’s easy for women to reject guys because another opportunity will come along sooner or later. This naturally gives them a sense of entitlement and the belief that they can pick and choose...and they always go for the best looking men with the fattest wallets.

Throughout human history women have never had to earn sex, thats simply not how it works for them, the total opposite is true for men who need to wine and dine a woman and pamper her with gifts before the woman decides he’s earned sex, there is an exception though, slayer type chads don’t need to put much work in for sex, all they have to do is simply smile and they’re getting sex.

Slayer caliber chads are also very picky because they have that ability to pick only the most beautiful women they want.
CrazyCel
Newcomer

Post by CrazyCel » April 7th, 2019, 9:01 am

Because sex is not seen as much of a sacred thing as it used to be
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » April 8th, 2019, 1:50 am

Lordgoro wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 1:44 am
Agreed 100 percent.. The INTERNET itself was a curse for "unpopular" or any men thats NOT "chads".. Its RIDICULOUS
women are only good for child bearing and rearing. if this isn't evident by now you need to check in to a mental hospital
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 8th, 2019, 1:57 am

bcroger2 wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 1:50 am
Lordgoro wrote:
women are only good for child bearing and rearing. if this isn't evident by now you need to check in to a mental hospital
You are correct.. haha
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 8th, 2019, 1:59 am

bcroger2 wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 1:50 am
Lordgoro wrote:
Women are good for nurturing a society. But most of them dont want to. They want to just let society rot.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 8th, 2019, 2:36 am

Hehe, humanity deserves to rot... Maybe after they die out finally another more worthy species will evolve and take over the earth... Maybe the roaches perhaps? 8-)