Bluepilled family and friends

chincel

Bluepilled family and friends

Post by chincel » April 6th, 2019, 4:33 pm

Hello! Russian truecel here. People in this country are like super bluepilled, even incels. I went through my life wondering why am i always get rejected and then stumbled upon looks theory. And I realized that there is literally nothing wrong with my personality, it’s just my rotten potato shaped skull and wimp chin. But my relatives fail to understand why i have no girlfriend , they all say: you’re so tall (178 cm) and pretty, where is your girlfriend? Every time i hear this question i just want to pick up a mace and bludgeon my face off. And when i told i want to get a surgery, they’ve just shat on me. Are they right or no?

By the way I don’t shave and go to barber anymore because I’ve lost all hope
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Bluepilled family and friends

Post by tremor » April 6th, 2019, 4:59 pm

Let them cope, they probably know it's over but want to pretend it's not.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
chincel

Post by chincel » April 6th, 2019, 5:05 pm

i'd like to but they are smothering me. and friends too. it's like a stigma if you don't have a girlfriend in russia. i just want to move to china, heard there are a lot of incels here. Also it's not over for me, it literally never began
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 6th, 2019, 5:08 pm

chincel wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 5:05 pm
i'd like to but they are smothering me. and friends too. it's like a stigma if you don't have a girlfriend in russia. i just want to move to china, heard there are a lot of incels here
Having no GF is stigmatized everywhere.

In China they've had this one family - one child policy which resulted in a 30 mln surplus of boys because nobody wanted a useless daughter. Also lurk stats, it's common for more boys to be born than girls, the ratio is like 103-105 boys per 100 girls in some countries.
chincel

Post by chincel » April 6th, 2019, 5:13 pm

tremor wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 5:08 pm
chincel wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 5:05 pm
i'd like to but they are smothering me. and friends too. it's like a stigma if you don't have a girlfriend in russia. i just want to move to china, heard there are a lot of incels here
Having no GF is stigmatized everywhere.

In China they've had this one family - one child policy which resulted in a 30 mln surplus of boys because nobody wanted a useless daughter. Also lurk stats, it's common for more boys to be born than girls, the ratio is like 103-105 boys per 100 girls in some countries.
Well, i'm fucked. Also, normies here must act like a lowly insects to even have a chance to get a pusѕy. When i look at those creatures it is so much easier to cope. At least im free. don't know if it is true for other countries
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 6th, 2019, 5:19 pm

chincel wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 5:13 pm
Well, i'm fucked. Also, normies here must act like a lowly insects to even have a chance to get a pusѕy. When i look at those creatures it is so much easier to cope. At least im free. I don't know if it is true for other countries
It's like the entire world is cucked in 2019. It's a common misconception that all incels come from the U.S. There are people from the UK, from India, from Eastern Europe, from South America and so on. I don't think I've seen many africancels who didn't live in the West though. Anyway, incels from all parts of the world report the same cuckoldry and female worship in their countries' daily lives.
chincel

Post by chincel » April 6th, 2019, 5:23 pm

tremor wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 5:19 pm
chincel wrote:
Well, i'm fucked. Also, normies here must act like a lowly insects to even have a chance to get a pusѕy. When i look at those creatures it is so much easier to cope. At least im free. I don't know if it is true for other countries
It's like the entire world is cucked in 2019. It's a common misconception that all incels come from the U.S. There are people from the UK, from India, from Eastern Europe, from South America and so on. I don't think I've seen many africancels who didn't live in the West though. Anyway, incels from all parts of the world report the same cuckoldry and female worship in their countries' daily lives.
What a great time we're living in. At least there are gigatons of media entertainments for people like us
ColdMentality1
Newcomer

Post by ColdMentality1 » April 6th, 2019, 10:45 pm

i feel ya, im also a russian, born in baltics, and ANY young adult females are chad worshipers. they either want some giga chad cock, or they dont want relationship at all. youre done, im done, we are all done.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 6th, 2019, 11:08 pm

chincel wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 5:23 pm
tremor wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 5:19 pm
chincel wrote:
What a great time we're living in. At least there are gigatons of media entertainments for people like us
Seems to be a case of quantity not quality. Entertainment seems to be in decay since males worldwide are becoming to realize the utter void of blackpill reality. Males are beginning to realize nobody really loves them and are losing the will to even try anymore.
young adult females are chad worshipers. they either want some giga chad cock, or they dont want relationship at all. youre done, im done, we are all done.