need a girl

User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1336
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

need a girl

Post by lordoftheincels » April 5th, 2019, 10:51 pm

all i want is 1 girlfriend. id be loyal. wouldnt be a chad who'd pump n dump her. id be loyal as can be.

all i ask is 1 girflriend. and to live the good life in the bahamas. thats all id want and need
LonelyGuy
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: October 20th, 2018, 1:39 pm

Re: need a girl

Post by LonelyGuy » April 5th, 2019, 11:15 pm

You would be Loyal to her but she wouldn't be Loyal to you
Women actually view Loyalty in men as weakness, they get most turned on by guys who pump and dump them
its over
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1336
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: need a girl

Post by lordoftheincels » April 5th, 2019, 11:16 pm

LonelyGuy wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 11:15 pm
You would be Loyal to her but she wouldn't be Loyal to you
Women actually view Loyalty in men as weakness, they get most turned on by guys who pump and dump them
its over

with crispr we can engineer women to be nicer, kinder people.
LonelyGuy
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: October 20th, 2018, 1:39 pm

Re: need a girl

Post by LonelyGuy » April 5th, 2019, 11:23 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 11:16 pm
LonelyGuy wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 11:15 pm
You would be Loyal to her but she wouldn't be Loyal to you
Women actually view Loyalty in men as weakness, they get most turned on by guys who pump and dump them
its over

with crispr we can engineer women to be nicer, kinder people.
haha unfortunately that would never happen, they are sexual deviants and narcissists, they only have their own self interests at heart and can never love a man the way a man loves a women, same reason why many religions says women need to be controlled and kept in check
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1336
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: need a girl

Post by lordoftheincels » April 5th, 2019, 11:23 pm

LonelyGuy wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 11:23 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 11:16 pm
LonelyGuy wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 11:15 pm
You would be Loyal to her but she wouldn't be Loyal to you
Women actually view Loyalty in men as weakness, they get most turned on by guys who pump and dump them
its over

with crispr we can engineer women to be nicer, kinder people.
haha unfortunately that would never happen, they are sexual deviants and narcissists, they only have their own self interests at heart and can never love a man the way a man loves a women, same reason why many religions says women need to be controlled and kept in check
with crispr we can engineer women to be nicer, kinder people.
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: need a girl

Post by bcroger2 » April 5th, 2019, 11:52 pm

" to live the good life in the bahamas"

What do you mean? No one is going to give you money for free.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1336
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: need a girl

Post by lordoftheincels » April 6th, 2019, 12:04 am

bcroger2 wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 11:52 pm
" to live the good life in the bahamas"

What do you mean? No one is going to give you money for free.
Why do you gotta be negative and over-complicate everything.
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 320
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: need a girl

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 6th, 2019, 12:38 am

I want a girlfriend too. It's sad and scary to know that my entire life here on earth, I'll never know what it feels like to be loved or to be shown affection in a mutual way. Blackpill is brutal. Oof.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
User avatar
Lordgoro
Member
Posts: 232
Joined: March 19th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: need a girl

Post by Lordgoro » April 7th, 2019, 3:19 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 12:38 am
I want a girlfriend too. It's sad and scary to know that my entire life here on earth, I'll never know what it feels like to be loved or to be shown affection in a mutual way. Blackpill is brutal. Oof.
It IS, I completely agree... Im SERIOUSLY looking into an advanced ultra realistic sex doll... Theyve gotten VERY realistic!
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"
User avatar
AfricanCel
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Re: need a girl

Post by AfricanCel » April 7th, 2019, 3:28 am

Same boat brothers, i've never had a girlfriend too, even though am clean, workout, premed major, won art competitions in my state, 5:10, 140 pounds. My parents and guy friends call me whiz kid. I tutor for gen chem, organic chem, and calculus, but to women, it doesn't mean shitt. Once they use me as a tutor, they are gonee. Never reply to my text, ghosted and ignored. I want a girlfriend too, but their shallow standards based on looks is something we can't control.
Post Reply