Incels Aren't Ugly

Constructive opposition
drifter
Newcomer

Incels Aren't Ugly

Post by drifter » April 5th, 2019, 6:51 pm

Im a female. hope it's ok to post on the bluepill forum. Ive looked up some forums on reddit to see what actual incels look like and 90% of the incelselfies are of attractive men. I think that maybe incels might just be too self critical and it's hurting their chances of finding love. Maybe try using the law of attraction. Using affirmations and truly believing that you're worthy and attractive and you will attract results. Regardless of looks, everyone deserves to not only love themselves but to be loved. Even if you feel stuck with the life you've been given, maybe try to lessen the pain of living by at least loving yourself. I know it's hard to just stop being depressed but what else can you do? I think you attract whatever you believe. I believe incels might have conformation bias. You might have been bullied or have low self esteem so you become jaded and feel doomed but I really believe you can turn it around by thinking positively and loving yourself and others. Im only saying this because the incels Ive seen look far from ugly. I hope this helps. Just try positivity. It won't hurt. Just love yourself and the world with no expectations and Im certain you'll get love in return. No one deserves to feel unlovable or ugly. Much love!
vcelguy
Site Admin

Re: Incels Aren't Ugly

Post by vcelguy » April 5th, 2019, 7:13 pm

There are lots of trollcels around. I've seen Chads claiming themselves as incel, but it doesn't mean we are handsome. Real incels are walking among us in the streets, haven't you seen a single unattractive male?
Contact me:
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 5th, 2019, 7:23 pm

You cannot mend an ugly face with confidence, positivity, and loving yourself. Some people are just ugly and that's the bottom line.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 5th, 2019, 7:51 pm

OK, let's say with insane angle-fraud and lighting-fraud I can look somewhat decent. So what? Does it make me attractive IRL which is what really matters? No, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here.

Also, of course I am attractive and worthy, just not anyone's type to actually date. And Chad is everyone's type.
Spoiler.
teehee
drifter
Newcomer

Post by drifter » April 5th, 2019, 8:16 pm

vcelguy wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 7:13 pm
There are lots of trollcels around. I've seen Chads claiming themselves as incel, but it doesn't mean we are handsome. Real incels are walking among us in the streets, haven't you seen a single unattractive male?
I have of course seen single unattractive men but when I talk to an "ugly" or "fat" or "short" man, their personality makes them more or less attractive. When unattractive men have confidence in themselves and are just enjoying their lives and are funny and kind, they are extremely attractive. I mean kindhearted, not whitekniting or anything because that can be smothering. Its good to stay clear from love bombing a woman. When a man, regardless or appearance, is very confident in themselves (confident in your abilities or intelligence, not just looks), and is unbothered by what others think or do, they will always be more attractive than a chad who's insecure and smothering of a woman. Chad who plow through women are not happy. Women only go with chads because it boosts their self esteem, I know this because im a girl who's been with chads, we don't actually like them because they dont even see us as humans. Real love is when two people respect each other and understand each other. Incels might even be at an advantage because when you find love you'll know it's real and not just a woman's way to social climb or anything.
drifter
Newcomer

Post by drifter » April 5th, 2019, 8:19 pm

tremor wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 7:51 pm
OK, let's say with insane angle-fraud and lighting-fraud I can look somewhat decent. So what? Does it make me attractive IRL which is what really matters? No, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here.

Also, of course I am attractive and worthy, just not anyone's type to actually date. And Chad is everyone's type.
Spoiler.
teehee
If you can look somewhat decent then I think you might be a little too hard on yourself. You are probably attractive you just can't see it.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 5th, 2019, 8:25 pm

drifter wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 8:19 pm
tremor wrote:

Spoiler.
teehee
If you can look somewhat decent then I think you might be a little too hard on yourself. You are probably attractive you just can't see it.
He's ugly. Everyone here (or almost everyone) is ugly. The main cause for involuntary celibacy is appearance. If looks aren't everything, why do women wear makeup, do their hair, contour their faces to give the illusion of superior genetic bone structure, wear high heels to be taller, etc? Because they know damn well that appearance matters more than anything else.
It won't get better
Just string along
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 5th, 2019, 8:28 pm

https://images.app.goo.gl/BfFqyLkAq3SJbQRb7

Say this guy tried to flirt with you. Would you give him a chance? Be honest. Try to picture this guy's penis going into your vagina.
It won't get better
Just string along
drifter
Newcomer

Post by drifter » April 5th, 2019, 8:30 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 8:25 pm
drifter wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 8:19 pm
tremor wrote:

Spoiler.
teehee
He's ugly. Everyone here (or almost everyone) is ugly. The main cause for involuntary celibacy is appearance. If looks aren't everything, why do women wear makeup, do their hair, contour their faces to give the illusion of superior genetic bone structure, wear high heels to be taller, etc? Because they know damn well that appearance matters more than anything else.
Not all women wear makeup and dress up. I don't think all women care about looks and if they do then you deserve someone better. A relationship with a person that only loves you because of your looks would be really sad.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 5th, 2019, 8:37 pm

tremor wrote:

Spoiler.
teehee
Same. With me it seems like its angle random. Like some angle randoms I look good then a woman catches my frog chin then its over. If I could somehow not have a frog chin then i might be in business.

Bottom line is, women are as shallow as can be and you have to perfectmax to get laid. Whenever I talk to a girl she shittests me and whenever I display a hint of nervousness its over. They are brutal.