Observation about crazy girls

Constructive opposition
Pewp
Newcomer

Observation about crazy girls

Post by Pewp » April 5th, 2019, 12:38 am

~I just wanna share some insight~

I know it's rare but I think that girls who are very weird (i.e are socially retarded/ have weird interests/ are mentally ill) would date a guy way less physically attractive than they are if they are genuinely interested in who the guy is as a person.
I noticed the pattern bc Ive seen a few couples like that.

Im a bit above-average-looking and Ive been in a relationship with a guy that was unattractive (and unemployed, and clinically depressed) because I found him interesting and I could relate to him in a lot of ways.

Ive also had a super handsome boyfriend, but I felt insecure in the relationship even though he was a good guy because I felt like I had "competition" so I sabotaged the relationship and decided that I wouldnt date someone that hot again.

Those are just my 2 cents, Im not trying to convince you of anything, Im just sharing my observation & experience
WelcomeToMyDNA

Re: Observation about crazy girls

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 5th, 2019, 4:54 am

Cope. In reality every girl (or 99.9%) go for looks. Maybe they do find someone intriguing and mysterious, but once they realize they can do way better, they'll leave him and go find dig in the Chad pile. Remember, women have UNLIMITED options when it comes to men. Tinder and other dating sites make it easy. So, maybe the retarded, weird, oddball chick might like an ugly but interesting guy, but what happens when some turbochad starts hitting on her? She might be all, "I have a boyfriend! Teehee!" but next thing you know she's getting fucked in the ass by this chad. Then she'll break up with the "interesting" guy with a text like: "im so sorry! :( i really liked u but i dont think we are compatible. u are a sweet guy and your personality is so awesomeee, but i am just too busy for a relationship and i dont wanna hurt u" meanwhile she's in the bedroom wiping the cum out of her asshole with chad's Gold's Gym towel.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 5th, 2019, 6:04 pm

Tried to date a weird girl once. She was actually pretty boring once I got to know her. Typical loveless narcissist self-obsessed and never giving me attention at all, she didn't seem very interested in me at all so I gave up wasting my time being a simp for an entitled female like her.

Also, she was a nympho, yet had sex with other people very rarely and could be considered a volcel. Females have so little love for males they would rather masturbate all year than get laid. That's the point of time we are at in so called "evolution".
gramsey86
Newcomer

Post by gramsey86 » April 14th, 2019, 9:05 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 6:04 pm
Tried to date a weird girl once. She was actually pretty boring once I got to know her. Typical loveless narcissist self-obsessed and never giving me attention at all, she didn't seem very interested in me at all so I gave up wasting my time being a simp for an entitled female like her.

Also, she was a nympho, yet had sex with other people very rarely and could be considered a volcel. Females have so little love for males they would rather masturbate all year than get laid. That's the point of time we are at in so called "evolution".
what if she didn't have sex with a lot of people because she just wasn't comfortable with it, not because she hated men
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 14th, 2019, 9:09 pm

gramsey86 wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 9:05 pm
what if she didn't have sex with a lot of people because she just wasn't comfortable with it, not because she hated men
Massive cope. All of them have high libido for Chad and low to no libido for sub-Chad.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
gramsey86
Newcomer

Post by gramsey86 » April 14th, 2019, 9:25 pm

tremor wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 9:09 pm
gramsey86 wrote:
Massive cope. All of them have high libido for Chad and low to no libido for sub-Chad.
that's pretty presumptuous. I know a lot of women who are very particular about sex, and have to have been dating someone for a while before they're comfortable enough to have it.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 14th, 2019, 9:46 pm

gramsey86 wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 9:25 pm
tremor wrote:
gramsey86 wrote:
that's pretty presumptuous. I know a lot of women who are very particular about sex, and have to have been dating someone for a while before they're comfortable enough to have it.
What is being uncomfortable? Repulsed, unnattracted, disgusted etc. Those are the reasons she only opens her legs to Chad. Women are very sensitive to imperfections. Chad has no "waiting period".

When you see a plate of smoldering haggus, there's a waiting period, you have to think it over, build yourself up to it, before you make the plunge, sometimes this takes weeks, months, sometimes even never
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 14th, 2019, 10:17 pm

gramsey86 wrote:
Yeah, beta bux can stay in a sexless relationship and be "virgin but not incel" for a long time before he earns enough good husband points. Also see reply from lordoftheincels.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
gramsey86
Newcomer

Post by gramsey86 » April 14th, 2019, 11:03 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 9:46 pm
gramsey86 wrote:
tremor wrote:

What is being uncomfortable? Repulsed, unnattracted, disgusted etc. Those are the reasons she only opens her legs to Chad. Women are very sensitive to imperfections. Chad has no "waiting period".

When you see a plate of smoldering haggus, there's a waiting period, you have to think it over, build yourself up to it, before you make the plunge, sometimes this takes weeks, months, sometimes even never
uhh. wow. wrong on all counts. there are reasons a woman can be uncomfortable about sex that have nothing to do with being grossed out or uncomfortable by their partner, such as
1. insecurity about their body (how it looks, smells, etc)
2. insecure of how to have sex (if they're inexperienced or a virgin)
3. afraid of being a let down
4. a lot of people view sex as a very personal thing and want to only let themselves be that vulnerable with someone who they know they can trust, which is why they would wait to have sex until trust is fully established.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 14th, 2019, 11:06 pm

gramsey86 wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 11:03 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 9:46 pm
gramsey86 wrote:

uhh. wow. wrong on all counts. there are reasons a woman can be uncomfortable about sex that have nothing to do with being grossed out or uncomfortable by their partner, such as
1. insecurity about their body (how it looks, smells, etc)
2. insecure of how to have sex (if they're inexperienced or a virgin)
3. afraid of being a let down
4. a lot of people view sex as a very personal thing and want to only let themselves be that vulnerable with someone who they know they can trust, which is why they would wait to have sex until trust is fully established.
Unlike women, men want an inexperienced virgin. Women see virgin men as unwanted, ugly, and beta. Men view virgin women as a prize.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down