I'm 4'11 but with a great personality. Why won't she love me

Tales from around the globe
andreirassia
Newcomer
Posts: 1
Joined: March 22nd, 2019, 8:44 am

I'm 4'11 but with a great personality. Why won't she love me

Post by andreirassia » March 22nd, 2019, 8:52 am

This girl I know who works in my construction section in Novosibirsk is so precious but she won't love me and I am convinced that's because i'm 4'11 and she thinks she can get better than me. She's like a 4/10 so I don't think she'll never get anything better than me. I have an athletic build, a handsome face, and a great personality but I don't have much money and as mentioned; I am very short. I have never really spoken to her because I am very shy, but judging from the time I've spent with her she seems wonderful. But she's a bit of a Stacy. How can I make her love me? HELP!
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1336
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: I'm 4'11 but with a great personality. Why won't she love me

Post by lordoftheincels » March 22nd, 2019, 12:57 pm

If she doesn't love you how can you love her?

My advice for shortchads is to find a female their height level.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 875
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: I'm 4'11 but with a great personality. Why won't she love me

Post by tremor » March 22nd, 2019, 1:01 pm

andreirassia wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 8:52 am
How can I make her love me? HELP!
At 4'11" you are screwed comrade. Wait until she hits the wall and then betabux her if you really want, but she'll never be attracted to you anyway.

If a female is attracted, both of you know it at once. If not, forget about her and move on. Life is not fair to incels and perhaps heightcels like you have it the worst
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1336
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: I'm 4'11 but with a great personality. Why won't she love me

Post by lordoftheincels » March 22nd, 2019, 1:08 pm

tremor wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 1:01 pm
andreirassia wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 8:52 am
How can I make her love me? HELP!
At 4'11" you are screwed comrade. Wait until she hits the wall and then betabux her if you really want, but she'll never be attracted to you anyway.

If a female is attracted, both of you know it at once. If not, forget about her and move on. Life is not fair to incels and perhaps heightcels like you have it the worst
I disagree. I'm tall and been rejected by many short girls who go for shortchads. Read his description, he's handsome and short. Obviously he will probably get rejected by taller women, but he has more of a chance if he goes for 4'10 or 4'9 (adult, have to specify or else the marxist slanderers will accuse me of being a pedo....ADULT ADULT ADULT) women. She's 4'10 so we will have to see how it goes. He doesn't have money or confidence so only time will tell.

But yeah I agree with the last part. IRL females dont hide their feelings. Its a blue pill meme that teaches males that women hide their feelings, also its blue pill to believe women have no sex drive.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 875
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: I'm 4'11 but with a great personality. Why won't she love me

Post by tremor » March 22nd, 2019, 2:00 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 1:08 pm
I disagree. I'm tall and been rejected by many short girls who go for shortchads. Read his description, he's handsome and short. Obviously he will probably get rejected by taller women, but he has more of a chance if he goes for 4'10 or 4'9 (adult, have to specify or else the marxist slanderers will accuse me of being a pedo....ADULT ADULT ADULT) women. She's 4'10 so we will have to see how it goes. He doesn't have money or confidence so only time will tell.
4/10 is not the same as 4'10. OP doesn't specify whether he is taller than the girl or not. Also even if "4/10" was a missprint and it was meant to be 4'10 she can still get a taller guy. 4'11 is death sentence. At like 5'7 he'd have great chances with a "handsome face", but it's impossible to grow 8 inches as an adult, even surgeries won't help.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1336
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: I'm 4'11 but with a great personality. Why won't she love me

Post by lordoftheincels » March 22nd, 2019, 2:01 pm

tremor wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 2:00 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 1:08 pm
I disagree. I'm tall and been rejected by many short girls who go for shortchads. Read his description, he's handsome and short. Obviously he will probably get rejected by taller women, but he has more of a chance if he goes for 4'10 or 4'9 (adult, have to specify or else the marxist slanderers will accuse me of being a pedo....ADULT ADULT ADULT) women. She's 4'10 so we will have to see how it goes. He doesn't have money or confidence so only time will tell.
4/10 is not the same as 4'10. OP doesn't specify whether he is taller than the girl or not. Also even if "4/10" was a missprint and it was meant to be 4'10 she can still get a taller guy. 4'11 is death sentence. At like 5'7 he'd have great chances with a "handsome face", but it's impossible to grow 8 inches as an adult, even surgeries won't help.
My bad, read it wrong lol.
Canceroustumor
Newcomer
Posts: 1
Joined: March 22nd, 2019, 7:03 pm

Re: I'm 4'11 but with a great personality. Why won't she love me

Post by Canceroustumor » March 22nd, 2019, 7:15 pm

Women like tall men its a sad truth
whiskeyinthejar97
Newcomer
Posts: 11
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 7:38 pm

Re: I'm 4'11 but with a great personality. Why won't she love me

Post by whiskeyinthejar97 » April 4th, 2019, 9:54 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 12:57 pm
If she doesn't love you how can you love her?

My advice for shortchads is to find a female their height level.
I agree, this is actually great advice.
Nostalgicel
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 11:43 pm

Re: I'm 4'11 but with a great personality. Why won't she love me

Post by Nostalgicel » April 5th, 2019, 4:49 pm

even 3 foot women demand the 6 foot from the government.
User avatar
TheWokeOne
Newcomer
Posts: 5
Joined: April 6th, 2019, 9:23 am

Re: I'm 4'11 but with a great personality. Why won't she love me

Post by TheWokeOne » April 6th, 2019, 9:47 am

chill out bro date a smaller girl, plenty fish in the sea.
Post Reply