Re: She deleted my Instagram comment

Post by lordoftheincels » March 21st, 2019, 11:21 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 11:20 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 3:21 pm
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 6:30 pm
My hot coworker that I talk about uploaded a new picture of herself half naked. I commented saying, "oooo this ones my favorite 😊" and at first she didn't reply or even like the comment. Then like an hour or so later, she deleted the comment entirely. This time it's my fault though, I think. I already commented on two of her other pics within the last month alone. It's her way of telling me to "back the fuck off a little and leave me alone". How humiliating. I hope I don't see her at work anymore.
Isn't that the girl who chose to date her boyfriend instead of you? She's probably keeping you around as a side piece. Women are narcissists and the world revolves around them. If she gets bored with her boyfriend, or they get into some kind of argument, you might get lucky and she might fuck you to make her boyfriend mad. She deleted your likes most likely because she doesn't want her boyfriend to know of your existence yet.
I don't think she even wants me as a side piece. I don't think she'd fuck me if I was the last man on earth and her life depended on it. Whenever she talks to me in a flirtatious way, it seems as if she's doing it to purposely tease me. Kinda like a rich man waving a sack of cash in front of a cancer stricken homeless man's face who doesn't have even a week to live, PLUS he's homeless and fucked no matter what. That's what she's doing to me. I'm ugly in her eyes and she only talks to me to be nice/tease me....one of the two.
How are you sure. Having some form of autism I find it hard to be 100% sure of certain IOIs.
Mthrfckr
Newcomer

Post by Mthrfckr » March 22nd, 2019, 8:00 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 6:30 pm
My hot coworker that I talk about uploaded a new picture of herself half naked. I commented saying, "oooo this ones my favorite 😊" and at first she didn't reply or even like the comment. Then like an hour or so later, she deleted the comment entirely. This time it's my fault though, I think.

You either made her uncomfortable because that comment is obviously referring about her body and she doesn’t want people saying stuff like that or she’s embarrassed that YOU said that. I don’t get why so many girls post ѕhit like that or ask people they actually don’t like to follow them or add them. Retarded

Act like you never noticed or care for that matter. Don’t let that ruin work. It’s not like anyone else can see it still.
Misaki

Post by Misaki » April 1st, 2019, 11:28 am

Unpopular opinion: emoticons on social media are stupid. (When I talked on instant messaging platforms, I used them, but liked some sets of images for things like :) more than others and it was private communications; I view use on social media to be at least partly a way of showing that you know of a certain emoticon and when to use it, sort of like slang. Case in point, I'm editing this both to be more clear and because I disliked the smiley here. It also seems to have sub-standard antialiasing and should maybe be a png as that can have partial transparency.)

Also, if you said "ones" instead of "one's", it suggested (this is a single data point, but if people only have a single data point they will use it) that you're stupid. As the only comment, it suggested that only stupid people liked her.

Treat it like a school assignment. Use your comment to add value to her photograph. Don't just say you liked it; say why, and point out positive things that other people might not have noticed.
Xero1101

Post by Xero1101 » April 17th, 2019, 4:43 pm

So she posts a photo of herself half naked online then gets butt hurt that a guy posts a message that he likes it...typical female logic. If you were a chad she wouldn’t have deleted the comment. She sounds like a huge sl*t who probably has a pair of cocks in her right now as I finish writing this.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 17th, 2019, 7:39 pm

Xero1101 wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 4:43 pm
So she posts a photo of herself half naked online then gets butt hurt that a guy posts a message that he likes it...typical female logic. If you were a chad she wouldn’t have deleted the comment. She sounds like a huge sl*t who probably has a pair of cocks in her right now as I finish writing this.
If I was a Chad, she would have seen the comment, soaked her panties, and begged for my dick. But since I'm a sub5 incel with a fucked lower third and ugly bug eyes she deleted the comment. Today she uploaded a picture of herself with her boyfriend. He mogs me in every way of course.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down