She deleted my Instagram comment

Tales from around the globe
WelcomeToMyDNA

She deleted my Instagram comment

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 16th, 2019, 6:30 pm

My hot coworker that I talk about uploaded a new picture of herself half naked. I commented saying, "oooo this ones my favorite 😊" and at first she didn't reply or even like the comment. Then like an hour or so later, she deleted the comment entirely. This time it's my fault though, I think. I already commented on two of her other pics within the last month alone. It's her way of telling me to "back the fuck off a little and leave me alone". How humiliating. I hope I don't see her at work anymore.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
tremor
Staff Member

Re: She deleted my Instagram comment

Post by tremor » March 17th, 2019, 9:48 am

What for do you orbit your coworker online?
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 17th, 2019, 10:45 am

tremor wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 9:48 am
What for do you orbit your coworker online?
Every pic I uploaded since I added her on Instagram, she liked. And every picture she uploaded to Instagram, I liked. But I commented on a few of them too. Maybe she deleted the recent comment because I was the only comment on there. Like, none of her pics get comments, so I comment, and I guess that's a bit much for her and she doesn't want people thinking I'm her boyfriend or anything. Maybe I'm too ugly and she's embarrassed to let people know she is my friend.
It won't get better
Just string along
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 17th, 2019, 6:15 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 10:45 am

Every pic I uploaded since I added her on Instagram, she liked. And every picture she uploaded to Instagram, I liked.
Haven't you seen how they do that? They scroll down and like all the new posts. It's sort of norm.
That is as long as you are not incel of course, when an incel starts liking pics, females freak out; it's creepy and gross to them. Social networks are not for incels.
But I commented on a few of them too. Maybe she deleted the recent comment because I was the only comment on there. Like, none of her pics get comments, so I comment, and I guess that's a bit much for her and she doesn't want people thinking I'm her boyfriend or anything. Maybe I'm too ugly and she's embarrassed to let people know she is my friend.
Precisely.

Well, actually not necessarily, but I have been in similar situations several times and IRL you could tell females involved were embarrassed by any form of interaction with me.

It's like damnatio memoriae, they want you to have never existed and are repulsed by you as if you were a corpse of a traitor. Trouble is you are still alive, hence you see and feel the alienation.
FCUK
Newcomer

Post by FCUK » March 17th, 2019, 7:00 pm

I can relate, a girl at work, actually my trainee asked me to follow her on Instagram
As soon as I started liking her posts she realised her mistake, it freaked her out, like I was trying to hit on her.
I thought it best I just unfollow her.

It’s actualky really hard to work with her, she’s very attractive
I’m supposed to be her manager, but I clearly repulse her
It’s soo awkward, and makes me feel like ѕhit on a daily basis
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 18th, 2019, 2:57 am

tremor wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 6:15 pm
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 10:45 am

Every pic I uploaded since I added her on Instagram, she liked. And every picture she uploaded to Instagram, I liked.
Haven't you seen how they do that? They scroll down and like all the new posts. It's sort of norm.
That is as long as you are not incel of course, when an incel starts liking pics, females freak out; it's creepy and gross to them. Social networks are not for incels.
But I commented on a few of them too. Maybe she deleted the recent comment because I was the only comment on there. Like, none of her pics get comments, so I comment, and I guess that's a bit much for her and she doesn't want people thinking I'm her boyfriend or anything. Maybe I'm too ugly and she's embarrassed to let people know she is my friend.
Precisely.

Well, actually not necessarily, but I have been in similar situations several times and IRL you could tell females involved were embarrassed by any form of interaction with me.

It's like damnatio memoriae, they want you to have never existed and are repulsed by you as if you were a corpse of a traitor. Trouble is you are still alive, hence you see and feel the alienation.
Damn...you're right. She didn't actually "like" any of my photos. Just scrolling and liking it without any thought given to it. How wrong was I...geez...for a moment there I actually thought she really did like me.
It won't get better
Just string along
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 18th, 2019, 10:31 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 18th, 2019, 2:57 am
Damn...you're right. She didn't actually "like" any of my photos. Just scrolling and liking it without any thought given to it. How wrong was I...geez...for a moment there I actually thought she really did like me.
She'd let you know in a foolproof way if she liked you. I don't see any possible reasons why she'd feel shy about that. When you're sub-Chad and she's cute your consent is usually taken for granted. Also see Briffault's law.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 19th, 2019, 10:07 am

Today when we briefly saw each other at work, I said hi to her and she said hi back and she said, "so I see you liked my picture!" and I was like "yeah, I did!" But I felt like saying, "well, why did you delete the comment I posted on it?"
It won't get better
Just string along
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 3:21 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 6:30 pm
My hot coworker that I talk about uploaded a new picture of herself half naked. I commented saying, "oooo this ones my favorite 😊" and at first she didn't reply or even like the comment. Then like an hour or so later, she deleted the comment entirely. This time it's my fault though, I think. I already commented on two of her other pics within the last month alone. It's her way of telling me to "back the fuck off a little and leave me alone". How humiliating. I hope I don't see her at work anymore.
Isn't that the girl who chose to date her boyfriend instead of you? She's probably keeping you around as a side piece. Women are narcissists and the world revolves around them. If she gets bored with her boyfriend, or they get into some kind of argument, you might get lucky and she might fuck you to make her boyfriend mad. She deleted your likes most likely because she doesn't want her boyfriend to know of your existence yet.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 20th, 2019, 11:20 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 3:21 pm
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 6:30 pm
Isn't that the girl who chose to date her boyfriend instead of you? She's probably keeping you around as a side piece. Women are narcissists and the world revolves around them. If she gets bored with her boyfriend, or they get into some kind of argument, you might get lucky and she might fuck you to make her boyfriend mad. She deleted your likes most likely because she doesn't want her boyfriend to know of your existence yet.
I don't think she even wants me as a side piece. I don't think she'd fuck me if I was the last man on earth and her life depended on it. Whenever she talks to me in a flirtatious way, it seems as if she's doing it to purposely tease me. Kinda like a rich man waving a sack of cash in front of a cancer stricken homeless man's face who doesn't have even a week to live, PLUS he's homeless and fucked no matter what. That's what she's doing to me. I'm ugly in her eyes and she only talks to me to be nice/tease me....one of the two.
It won't get better
Just string along