Being ugly hurts so much

User avatar
ColdMentality1
Newcomer
Posts: 7
Joined: March 19th, 2019, 5:29 am

Re: Being ugly hurts so much

Post by ColdMentality1 » March 20th, 2019, 4:04 pm

yeah i can read people pretty decently judging from my experience, i might be ugly as hell, but i still can tell their intentions just by looking at their expressions, usually my presence make other moids angry or discusted, so yeah. i learned to manipulate my own way, gain the mental control whether they like it or not, i suggest you to do it, ugly or not, stand your ground against high social hierarchy chads and stacys.
Pnuthed
Newcomer
Posts: 5
Joined: March 3rd, 2019, 4:07 am

Re: Being ugly hurts so much

Post by Pnuthed » March 21st, 2019, 3:55 am

I'm fat and have an ugly face. I used to try to stay in shape but strangers would still oink at me and call me a pig. I think my face just stays fat and pig-like no matter what. If I dare converse with a female she will not make eye contact. If at work I say hi to a coworker they ignore me at least half the time because they don't want anyone else to know that they know me and females definitely don't want to give any indication of interest. I know I'm ugly, but some common courtesy would be nice.
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: Being ugly hurts so much

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 21st, 2019, 4:44 am

Pnuthed wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 3:55 am
I'm fat and have an ugly face. I used to try to stay in shape but strangers would still oink at me and call me a pig. I think my face just stays fat and pig-like no matter what. If I dare converse with a female she will not make eye contact. If at work I say hi to a coworker they ignore me at least half the time because they don't want anyone else to know that they know me and females definitely don't want to give any indication of interest. I know I'm ugly, but some common courtesy would be nice.
I know the pain, man. Being ugly is a curse. I don't know why some people are created ugly. I honestly believe that if a parent knows their kid is growing up to be ugly, they should just fuсking shoot him in the head and spare him of the inevitable agony that is to come.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
nootnoot
Newcomer
Posts: 1
Joined: March 14th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Re: Being ugly hurts so much

Post by nootnoot » March 21st, 2019, 5:20 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 4:44 am
Pnuthed wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 3:55 am
I'm fat and have an ugly face. I used to try to stay in shape but strangers would still oink at me and call me a pig. I think my face just stays fat and pig-like no matter what. If I dare converse with a female she will not make eye contact. If at work I say hi to a coworker they ignore me at least half the time because they don't want anyone else to know that they know me and females definitely don't want to give any indication of interest. I know I'm ugly, but some common courtesy would be nice.
I know the pain, man. Being ugly is a curse. I don't know why some people are created ugly. I honestly believe that if a parent knows their kid is growing up to be ugly, they should just fuсking shoot him in the head and spare him of the inevitable agony that is to come.
but they won't because they'll convince themselves that looks don't matter
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: Being ugly hurts so much

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 21st, 2019, 5:25 am

nootnoot wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 5:20 am
WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 4:44 am
Pnuthed wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 3:55 am
I'm fat and have an ugly face. I used to try to stay in shape but strangers would still oink at me and call me a pig. I think my face just stays fat and pig-like no matter what. If I dare converse with a female she will not make eye contact. If at work I say hi to a coworker they ignore me at least half the time because they don't want anyone else to know that they know me and females definitely don't want to give any indication of interest. I know I'm ugly, but some common courtesy would be nice.
I know the pain, man. Being ugly is a curse. I don't know why some people are created ugly. I honestly believe that if a parent knows their kid is growing up to be ugly, they should just fuсking shoot him in the head and spare him of the inevitable agony that is to come.
but they won't because they'll convince themselves that looks don't matter
I wish so much that everyone understood that the most important thing in life is how one looks. It's vital to reproduction, success, love, etc. Good looks are literally the most important thing in life because when you think about it; attractiveness is the main deciding factor in a woman's choice to fuck a man. Therefore birth happens because a woman once decided that a man was so sexy she wanted to create another human being with him.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1427
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Being ugly hurts so much

Post by lordoftheincels » March 21st, 2019, 11:03 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 4:44 am
Pnuthed wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 3:55 am
I'm fat and have an ugly face. I used to try to stay in shape but strangers would still oink at me and call me a pig. I think my face just stays fat and pig-like no matter what. If I dare converse with a female she will not make eye contact. If at work I say hi to a coworker they ignore me at least half the time because they don't want anyone else to know that they know me and females definitely don't want to give any indication of interest. I know I'm ugly, but some common courtesy would be nice.
I know the pain, man. Being ugly is a curse. I don't know why some people are created ugly. I honestly believe that if a parent knows their kid is growing up to be ugly, they should just fuсking shoot him in the head and spare him of the inevitable agony that is to come.
I've seen people uglier than me getting laid. Do you think that this guy is ugly?
Image
I've said in an other thread incel is some kind of metaphysical curse. Also, if you are an outsider, that can't emotionally connect with normies then you won't have a chance. Women's standards of 2019 are really narcissistic and over the top too.

Eggman apparently got laid at 18 and a woman invited him to have sex with him. That's more than most normies get, most normies have to approach. But he became incel afterwards because too high IQ and a higher man than the normies, an outsider unable to relate to his fellow man (or woman.)

I don't know how ugly you are, but being ugly definitely hurts your chances with women. If you are ugly you play life on Hard or Insane mode and have to try really hard to get someone to like you. If life had 5 difficulty settings, Female would be Super Easy, Giga Chad on Easy, Normie on Normal, Incel on Hard, Ugly incel on Super Hard mode. Just being incel hurts your chances, women can sense it and treat you worse because of your inability to know how to get laid.
Sandhill
Newcomer
Posts: 10
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 6:41 am

Re: Being ugly hurts so much

Post by Sandhill » March 31st, 2019, 6:51 am

As someone else mentioned, stay in shape, get a haircut, practice good hygiene. Maybe update your wardrobe if you can afford it. I'd also recommend seeing a therapist and getting some anti-anxiety medication. Talking to a girl made you extremely nervous and in-your-own-head. Perhaps meds would help with that.
User avatar
WelcomeToMyDNA
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 2:15 am

Re: Being ugly hurts so much

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 31st, 2019, 8:05 am

Sandhill wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 6:51 am
As someone else mentioned, stay in shape, get a haircut, practice good hygiene. Maybe update your wardrobe if you can afford it. I'd also recommend seeing a therapist and getting some anti-anxiety medication. Talking to a girl made you extremely nervous and in-your-own-head. Perhaps meds would help with that.
Been thinking of taking meds, but I don't want my parents to think I'm crazy or anything. I'm so private and hidden that they don't know ANYTHING I talk about on here. Since I live with them, they'll know if I try and go see a therapist. Plus, I have a feeling meds might alter my mind in some way and make me worse.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
TheUnworthy
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: February 7th, 2019, 2:04 am

Re: Being ugly hurts so much

Post by TheUnworthy » March 31st, 2019, 9:25 am

Sandhill wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 6:51 am
As someone else mentioned, stay in shape, get a haircut, practice good hygiene. Maybe update your wardrobe if you can afford it. I'd also recommend seeing a therapist and getting some anti-anxiety medication. Talking to a girl made you extremely nervous and in-your-own-head. Perhaps meds would help with that.
I've take meds before, it didn't work of course. Anti-depression meds never works
Sandhill
Newcomer
Posts: 10
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 6:41 am

Re: Being ugly hurts so much

Post by Sandhill » March 31st, 2019, 1:45 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 8:05 am
Sandhill wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 6:51 am
As someone else mentioned, stay in shape, get a haircut, practice good hygiene. Maybe update your wardrobe if you can afford it. I'd also recommend seeing a therapist and getting some anti-anxiety medication. Talking to a girl made you extremely nervous and in-your-own-head. Perhaps meds would help with that.
Been thinking of taking meds, but I don't want my parents to think I'm crazy or anything. I'm so private and hidden that they don't know ANYTHING I talk about on here. Since I live with them, they'll know if I try and go see a therapist. Plus, I have a feeling meds might alter my mind in some way and make me worse.
I doubt they'll think you're crazy. If you're that closed off from them, they'll probably see it coming. Is there any family member you're close to that has struggled with a mental syndrome of some sort? Maybe you could go to them first. Nowadays a lot of people are open about their mental health. Having someone in your family you can tell anything to is a great thing but I understand that some people just don't have that.

Someone mentioned that antidepressant meds never work. There's some truth to that. If you're just taking medication and not going to therapy, you're building a biochemical dependence on the drug and not addressing the factors that make your psychology abnormal. So if you go the medication route, you HAVE to do at least semi-regular therapy sessions too. From what I understand, medication is usually not the first form of treatment a psychiatrist would choose - it's something to use if no other treatment works.

I have also read that regular exercise and a healthy diet has been found to be nearly as effective as therapy. So if you're not already doing that, perhaps you could start. Especially if you're weary about taking medication.

One thing is for certain - if you sit around and do nothing differently, you're not going to improve.
Post Reply