Employers biased against Incels?

reg509

Re: Employers biased against Incels?

Post by reg509 » April 17th, 2019, 3:53 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 2:54 am
Being an ethnicel yet mysteriously sjws never helped me any. I think diversity hire only applies to complete cucks such as numale types. I think you have to be ethnic+cuck in mannerism and behavoir.
Naturally, potential benefactors of the minority quota are still susceptible to the other job related BS, "putting on a smile for the customer, being a confident energetic optimistic obedient normoid who cares about everyone and everything at all times yet also doesn't goof off or exhibit any negative human traits while interacting with customers, even if they're complete shitlords who deserve to be skullfucked in front of their first born children."

Though they still have to fall in to the same company guidelines, I would still argue that less overall is expected of minority hires.
Example: Do you think a fat black woman going off on a shitty customer would get fired if it were posted to social media and ended up on the news? Hell no, she'd be labeled a bold hero by feminiѕts and SJWs alike and even if the company did fire her afterwards she'd develop a league of followers who would boycott the company and support her financially until the day she dies. If my white country ass was caught on video dissing a shithead customer, it wouldn't even have to make it to social media for me to be fired, especially if it were a member of a "minority" that I called out, and if it did make it to social media, I'd be arrested for shooting antifa members on my lawn who came to kill me.

I also think that even the lookism is slightly reduced for minority hires. Example: Go to a few fast food restaurants, chances are in at least one you'll see a black man with dreadlocks hanging halfway down his back, or a black woman with puffy hair with the circumference of a car tire, neither of which would be required to wear hair nets over the grill or fryers, yet I have been turned down from McDonalds because of my mullet. I'm a face and voice they just don't want greeting customers, and there's nothing I can do about that, but if I were black or mexican or indian I could call them racist and get on the news and rally my own twitter outrage mob and then the next company I applied for would instantly hire me as regional manager to avoid another smear campaign.

I'm the one who's privileged though, and they're the ones who are oppressed.
I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am not.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 17th, 2019, 3:31 pm

I had a video you'd like but sadly I can't find it.

Also, blacks who work at slave jobs like mcdonalds or walmart are not privileged. I think white privilege is real, but only applies to chads. I don't think normal subChad white males have any privilege.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Ocelot
Newcomer

Post by Ocelot » May 17th, 2019, 3:35 pm

tremor wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 10:05 am
LARPing as a submissive obedient soyboy could indeed be helpful. Best of luck to you tbh.
Many employers seek obedience, not excellence these days. Also good looks, it's useful for the company's image.
Spoiler.
To be fair, it's reasonable when it comes to low-tier jobs, since those who apply usually are unlikely to possess valuable skills anyway.
LARPing as bluepilled and unquestioning is the important part, you can get away with not being a submissive soyboy.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 17th, 2019, 4:40 pm

Ocelot wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 3:35 pm
LARPing as bluepilled and unquestioning is the important part, you can get away with not being a submissive soyboy.
Tbh and it's easier to do.
Drang nach Westen.
Ocelot
Newcomer

Post by Ocelot » May 17th, 2019, 5:25 pm

tremor wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 4:40 pm
Ocelot wrote:
If you act bluepilled it will remind them of the people they have hired, so they're more likely to hire you, also you could be in a field where a ton of people are bluepilled so not acting bluepilled could look especially bad for you.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 6:48 pm

Ocelot wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 5:25 pm
tremor wrote:
Ocelot wrote:
If you act bluepilled it will remind them of the people they have hired, so they're more likely to hire you, also you could be in a field where a ton of people are bluepilled so not acting bluepilled could look especially bad for you.
Bluepilled in what way? There a limit to how much bluepill nonsense I can tolerate.
Ocelot
Newcomer

Post by Ocelot » May 17th, 2019, 6:54 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:48 pm
Ocelot wrote:
tremor wrote:

Bluepilled in what way? There a limit to how much bluepill nonsense I can tolerate.
Beliefs, outlook, mindset, being unquestioning etc.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 17th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Ocelot wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:54 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:48 pm
Ocelot wrote:

Beliefs, outlook, mindset, being unquestioning etc.
Yes but what aspects of blue pill?