Why don't those MGTOW'ers and red pillers understand that its not only feminists who are bitchy, conservatives

bcroger2

Why don't those MGTOW'ers and red pillers understand that its not only feminists who are bitchy, conservatives

Post by bcroger2 » February 13th, 2019, 6:48 pm

Why don't those MGTOW'ers and red pillers understand that its not only feminists who are bitchy, conservatives can be just as bad?

I live in Texas and have noticed that conservative women are much more stuck up than even liberal feminists when it comes to approaching. At least the liberals tend to smile and talk back and are more accepting of different types of men(which is why many tend to date thug blacks,Muzzies, refugees etc.), but the conservative chicks act like they have a dildo stuck up their butthole ; unless of course you are a Chad with 5 year military experience or earn a shit ton of money. Its not just self described feminists who are the problem like many men think.

Not trying to get political, but the MGTOW'ers and red pill'ers seem to think that only feminist liberals are the issue. Conservative Stacies are proably the most bitchy people on the planet and will accuse you of rape for even walking past them.
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Re: Why don't those MGTOW'ers and red pillers understand that its not only feminists who are bitchy, conservatives

Post by Nostalgicel » February 13th, 2019, 7:16 pm

conservative women prolly sue less often.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Why don't those MGTOW'ers and red pillers understand that its not only feminists who are bitchy, conservatives

Post by tremor » February 13th, 2019, 8:18 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 13th, 2019, 6:48 pm
Why don't those MGTOW'ers and red pillers understand that its not only feminists who are bitchy, conservatives can be just as bad?
I never looked into the issue and didn't come across any mention of that on their forums. What makes you think this way about their position?
Not trying to get political, but the MGTOW'ers and red pill'ers seem to think that only feminist liberals are the issue. Conservative Stacies are proably the most bitchy people on the planet and will accuse you of rape for even walking past them.
AWALT. They have no ideology/hobbies/thoughts/religion. Their lives are focused on Chad and his children they give birth to. There are some exceptions out there, but, from my observations, their preference for Chad is unbeatable and anyway these "NAWALTS" are a rare breed, it would be bearable estimation to say there aren't any.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 13th, 2019, 8:37 pm

Dunno. When I picture right women I picture Anne Coulter. My opinion of these women is solely based on an episode I saw on television, where a woman similar to Anne Coulter refused to press charges because "charges are pussifying men."

I'm probably biased af and in reality, most right women could actually be goodie-two-shoes.
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Post by Nostalgicel » February 13th, 2019, 10:50 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 13th, 2019, 8:37 pm
I'm probably biased af and in reality, most right women could actually be goodie-two-shoes.
I'd just guess, they sue less.
bsd420
Newcomer

Post by bsd420 » February 15th, 2019, 1:54 pm

Maybe the problem is us in general, I did have a girlfriend once so SORRY if I make you all insensitive. But basically I was still a loser, it's not hard to fail someone, so why are you all not sucking it up and just accepting hard work is the only way around it?
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 15th, 2019, 2:08 pm

bsd420 wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 1:54 pm
hard work is the only way around it?
Not for Chad. Also, if a sub-Chad succeeds, it will only be temporary. She's never yours, it's just your turn. Also cleavage is not consent and her body belongs to Chad her.
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Post by Nostalgicel » February 15th, 2019, 6:09 pm

tremor wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 2:08 pm
bsd420 wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 1:54 pm
hard work is the only way around it?
Not for Chad. Also, if a sub-Chad succeeds, it will only be temporary. She's never yours, it's just your turn. Also cleavage is not consent and her body belongs to Chad her.
well said
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Post by Nostalgicel » February 15th, 2019, 6:27 pm

btw dolls are the best way around it.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 15th, 2019, 7:45 pm

Nostalgicel wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 6:27 pm
btw dolls are the best way around it.
Idk I find the very idea unbearably humiliating tbh tbh. Good if it works for some.