Anyone else feel good about things most other men don't give a fuck about?

tremor
Staff Member

Re: Anyone else feel good about things most other men don't give a fuck about?

Post by tremor » February 14th, 2019, 7:12 am

bcroger2 wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 2:58 am
I have asked 3 people to hangout in the last 3 months. One Korean guy who said no, one girl who said no and another guy who also said no. There's nothing I can do.
LDAR.
I am studying to get my masters in accounting. I find the material so boring that I want to change majors. Studying something interesting (like science) would actually make my life better. It would make me passionate about something. That's why I want to go into Physical Therapy. Too bad that I will probably find the material too hard for me, since I am not that good at math and I would have to take another 1 year of undergrad college before going to PT school.
You can look up some books used to study for the major you are interested in to estimate difficulty.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 14th, 2019, 6:43 pm

tremor wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 7:12 am
bcroger2 wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 2:58 am
I have asked 3 people to hangout in the last 3 months. One Korean guy who said no, one girl who said no and another guy who also said no. There's nothing I can do.
LDAR.
I am studying to get my masters in accounting. I find the material so boring that I want to change majors. Studying something interesting (like science) would actually make my life better. It would make me passionate about something. That's why I want to go into Physical Therapy. Too bad that I will probably find the material too hard for me, since I am not that good at math and I would have to take another 1 year of undergrad college before going to PT school.
You can look up some books used to study for the major you are interested in to estimate difficulty.
Good advice. I'll go to the college library tomorrow and see if they have any chemistry text books.

LDAR.

In addition to the 3 people (1 girl and 2 guys) I have asked to hangout with (all said no) I asked another guy if he wanted to work on our class tax project today. He also said no. I am actually shocked by that one. Why not work with another person? Seems like everyone rejects me. I have no idea why people keep rejecting me. I guess it may be something about my appearance. I don't feel like I look bad, but I do have a masculine or even savage look to me. Perhaps subconsciously people associate that with anger or aggression or something. Perhaps people may be meaner to me because they subconsciously associate masculine features with people who are less sensitive or need less help. Who the fuck even knows?

I will never LDAR though. I'll just keep trying, and if it fails then I will just continue to live my shit life and keep trying.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 14th, 2019, 7:00 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 6:43 pm
In addition to the 3 people (1 girl and 2 guys) I have asked to hangout with (all said no) I asked another guy if he wanted to work on our class tax project today. He also said no. I am actually shocked by that one. Why not work with another person? Seems like everyone rejects me. I have no idea why people keep rejecting me. I guess it may be something about my appearance. I don't feel like I look bad, but I do have a masculine or even savage look to me. Perhaps subconsciously people associate that with anger or aggression or something. Perhaps people may be meaner to me because they subconsciously associate masculine features with people who are less sensitive or need less help. Who the fuck even knows?
Just refuse to work with them. I'd always do that at school.
Spoiler.
Except of a couple of cases when I felt like asserting my dominance and taking the lead. Felt good and ended up well, but only teachers appreciated my work. Some of them accused me of authoritarianism though. Group mates were of course happy to get good grades for following simple instructions I'd give. Except the dominance thing, I have always hated group projects and especially my group members. Most of them never contributed shit.
I will never LDAR though. I'll just keep trying, and if it fails then I will just continue to live my shit life and keep trying.
Why not, if you feel you can.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you