Why did God put freaks like me on Earth?

StoicNihilist
Newcomer

Why did God put freaks like me on Earth?

Post by StoicNihilist » February 13th, 2019, 2:11 pm

>One shot at life in this infinite and beautiful cosmos.

>Born as an ugly, brain damaged, slightly deformed, autist that nobody wants because my prostitute mom did drugs and drank while she was pregnant with me.

Why did God put freaks like me on Earth? Did he think it would be funny to give sentient beings desires for this life that could not possibly be achieved? Only to be spit at and mocked by normal people every time they step out of line and try to succeed? What unmitigated cruelty. I've never had any success in any facet of life because of my Fetal Drug/Alcohol exposure. My face is ugly and asymmetrical. My IQ is relatively intact but my social and emotional processing/understanding is fucked. When some people look at my face it literally takes the smile off of theirs and they try their best not to look shocked. Some people straight up just laugh and make fun of me, especially women. So needless to say I'm an incel, not just that but a straight up truecel. I've never been able to keep a job and wound up homeless a handful of times. So fuck you, God. Fuck you for ruining my life before it even started. And screw you, mom. I know that's mean to say but she has no regret for what she did. There is truly no hope for me.

I just had to vent to a community of like minded people. Sorry. Maybe you'll have some advice but I doubt it will be of much use. I will probably rope soon.
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Re: Why did God put freaks like me on Earth?

Post by Nostalgicel » February 13th, 2019, 3:35 pm

a religious might say your better suited at tinkering or writing.

Evolution seems more believable: trial and error.
StoicNihilist
Newcomer

Post by StoicNihilist » February 13th, 2019, 4:56 pm

Nostalgicel wrote:
February 13th, 2019, 3:35 pm
a religious might say your better suited at tinkering or writing.

Evolution seems more believable: trial and error.

I'm speaking more in a metaphorical sense. It's more my moms fault. She didnt give a single shit about drinking and doing drugs while pregnant. And society at large seems perfectly ok with her decisions. But the aftermath of that? That's all my fault apparently.
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Post by Nostalgicel » February 13th, 2019, 7:17 pm

you might have turned into incel even without drinking or drugss
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 13th, 2019, 8:37 pm

StoicNihilist wrote:
February 13th, 2019, 2:11 pm

>Born as an ugly, brain damaged, slightly deformed, autist that nobody wants because my prostitute mom did drugs and drank while she was pregnant with me.

Why did God put freaks like me on Earth? Did he think it would be funny to give sentient beings desires for this life that could not possibly be achieved? Only to be spit at and mocked by normal people every time they step out of line and try to succeed? What unmitigated cruelty. I've never had any success in any facet of life because of my Fetal Drug/Alcohol exposure. My face is ugly and asymmetrical. My IQ is relatively intact but my social and emotional processing/understanding is fucked. When some people look at my face it literally takes the smile off of theirs and they try their best not to look shocked. Some people straight up just laugh and make fun of me, especially women.
Welcome to the club tbh tbh.
So needless to say I'm an incel, not just that but a straight up truecel.
Be prepared, there are actually more chadcels than truecels. Well, like on pretty much any incel forum, it seems.
I've never been able to keep a job and wound up homeless a handful of times.
Was it because of the social skills thing? If so, in your position I would maybe look into opportunities in vocational training. You know, half a year to get a profession and then start to make ends meet. Some of the jobs require little to no social skills. You'll likely need to be able-bodied and pretty healthy, idk if you are.

Also you may need to find some intellectual high-effort cope, because bluecollarmaxing may not necessarily be intellectually challenging and you mentioned you were high IQ.

Btw usually wahmanz don't do for non-office jobs and in a male environment you may get respect if you perform well in your job, then comes socialcirclemaxing, then normie NPC life. Or at least the opportunity to pretend to lead it, thus be accepted by the society. Females will still dislike you, of course, they always mock ugly men like us.
Maybe you'll have some advice but I doubt it will be of much use. I will probably rope soon.
OK, your choice to kys. IMO before that you should think about what you'd lose and get if you attempted suicide.

Assuming successful attempt and no God around, you'll just cease to exist and that's it.

Assuming success and God's existence, you will spend eternity in the forest of self-murderers still without a job and mocked by succubi. Ultimately, your life will remain just as shitty as it is now forever.

Assuming failed attempt, you may end up disabled and, unless you live in a country with generous disability bux, absolutely screwed for the rest of your life. Not that life of a disabled person with some petty cash doesn't suck, but without money and Chad-tier looks it's a fate worse than death IMO.

Keep in mind that incels can't win and even if you try more reliable methods than roping, with like 90%+ success rate, you can still fail. Even estimated 100% chance in terms of probability doesn't mean that shit will happen, just like 0% chance doesn't guarantee it won't. It's up to you to decide, but just think about it.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
bsd420
Newcomer

Post by bsd420 » February 14th, 2019, 8:43 am

StoicNihilist wrote:
February 13th, 2019, 2:11 pm

Why did God put freaks like me on Earth? Did he think it would be funny to give sentient beings desires for this life that could not possibly be achieved? Only to be spit at and mocked by normal people every time they step out of line and try to succeed? What unmitigated cruelty. I've never had any success in any facet of life because of my Fetal Drug/Alcohol exposure. My face is ugly and asymmetrical. My IQ is relatively intact but my social and emotional processing/understanding is fucked. When some people look at my face it literally takes the smile off of theirs and they try their best not to look shocked. Some people straight up just laugh and make fun of me, especially women. So needless to say I'm an incel, not just that but a straight up truecel. I've never been able to keep a job and wound up homeless a handful of times. So fuck you, God. Fuck you for ruining my life before it even started. And screw you, mom. I know that's mean to say but she has no regret for what she did. There is truly no hope for me.

I just had to vent to a community of like minded people. Sorry. Maybe you'll have some advice but I doubt it will be of much use. I will probably rope soon.
Who cares, I'm a dumbass yet I never give up. If anything that woman's a thot, although it doesn't mean it's everyone's fault. Trust me, even though I got fucked up in life, their is always someone there who will care.
albie

Post by albie » February 15th, 2019, 12:54 pm

Some people(new agers) believe you choose your life before you are born. So spiritually your suffering is of benefit to your soul.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 15th, 2019, 5:48 pm

albie wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 12:54 pm
you choose your life before you are born.
It is pre-determined before birth to a great extent by genes. However, you don't choose them.
So spiritually your suffering is of benefit to your soul.
Yeah, sure, that's why incels have the best personalities of all internet.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
StoicNihilist
Newcomer

Post by StoicNihilist » February 16th, 2019, 1:30 pm

albie wrote:
Some people(new agers) believe you choose your life before you are born. So spiritually your suffering is of benefit to your soul.
Suffering if anything has broken me down to despair. As I'm sure it has many on this forum. Unlike some who lurk on this site I'm a truecel. A freak of nature that doesn't stand a chance in hell of mating, or doing anything successful in life for that matter. It makes me laugh when I see mentalcels (incels by mental illness) on here who post pictures of themselves. They look like fucking models and could do anything in life and be with any woman (or man) if they truly wanted. Like fuck off and talk to counselor, you won the genetic lottery quit wasting it on this site. This forum is for people who truly have no hope.
iwantjustice
Newcomer

Post by iwantjustice » February 16th, 2019, 3:20 pm

StoicNihilist wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 1:30 pm
albie wrote:
They look like fucking models and could do anything in life and be with any woman (or man) if they truly wanted. Like fuck off and talk to counselor, you won the genetic lottery quit wasting it on this site. This forum is for people who truly have no hope.
I agree, I can't understand these guys with good looks being an incel.