Is "me too" just an attack on men who aren't Chads?

tremor
Staff Member

Re: Is "me too" just an attack on men who aren't Chads?

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 9:47 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:42 pm
Yeah, its like comparing dog shit to horse shit. Feminists are no better than hardcore conservatives. Its women in general. We need to replace "feminists" with "women."
I wouldn't do that. IMO a woman can't be feminist. Feminism is about dismissing the role woman has in a civilized society. Human female can be feminist of course.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 13th, 2019, 1:56 am

tremor wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:47 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:42 pm
Yeah, its like comparing dog shit to horse shit. Feminists are no better than hardcore conservatives. Its women in general. We need to replace "feminists" with "women."
I wouldn't do that. IMO a woman can't be feminist. Feminism is about dismissing the role woman has in a civilized society. Human female can be feminist of course.
idk, but I have noticed that conservative women are much more stuck up than even liberal feminists when it comes to approaching. At least the liberals tend to smile and talk back and are more accepting of different types of men(which is why many tend to date blacks), but the conservative chicks act like they have a dildo stuck up their butthole , unless of course you are a Chad with 5 year military experience or earn a shit ton of money. Its not just self described feminists who are the problem like many men think.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 13th, 2019, 6:47 am

bcroger2 wrote:
February 13th, 2019, 1:56 am
idk, but I have noticed that conservative women are much more stuck up than even liberal feminists when it comes to approaching. At least the liberals tend to smile and talk back and are more accepting of different types of men(which is why many tend to date blacks), but the conservative chicks act like they have a dildo stuck up their butthole , unless of course you are a Chad with 5 year military experience or earn a shit ton of money. Its not just self described feminists who are the problem like many men think.
Yeah, also this, forgot that they "never make the first step". Doesn't mean anything to us anyway.
xxsoyboyslayerxx
Newcomer

Post by xxsoyboyslayerxx » February 16th, 2019, 11:43 pm

Yes, absolutely. Everyday I feel like if I even talk to a woman she will accuse me of sexual harassment.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » Yesterday, 10:14 am

xxsoyboyslayerxx wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 11:43 pm
Yes, absolutely. Everyday I feel like if I even talk to a woman she will accuse me of sexual harassment.
Posting from mental hospital, aren't you?
Spoiler.
mum luk i'm trolling stoopid inkels
Ben
Newcomer

Post by Ben » Yesterday, 11:42 pm

The most Chad I can think of who's been accused of this stuff is: In 2014, a 17-year-old girl posted screenshots of alleged messages between her and Franco on Instagram.[144][145] The messages showed that Franco, who was 35 at the time, tried to meet her in a hotel room after she told him she was 17. Franco sent multiple pictures of himself to prove his real identity. Franco admitted on Live! With Kelly and Michael that he had written the messages.[146][147] His actions were legal (the age of consent in New York is seventeen) but he was criticized by the media because of the wide age gap. He initially responded to the scandal with the tweet, "I HOPE PARENTS KEEP THEIR TEENS AWAY FROM ME. Thank you." He later stated he was "embarrassed" and "I learned my lesson."[148][149]

At the 2018 Golden Globes, Franco wore a Time's Up pin in solidarity with the #MeToo movement, to protest harassment against women.[150] Franco's pin drew criticism on social media from actress Ally Sheedy, who hinted she had quit acting after working with Franco in a play. A former girlfriend, Violet Paley, also alleged that Franco once forced her to give him oral sex in a car while they were dating. On January 9, 2018, The New York Times canceled a planned event with James Franco, citing the allegations.[151] On January 10, Franco said on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert that the accusations were "not accurate."[150]

On January 11, the Los Angeles Times reported five additional women were accusing James Franco of inappropriate or sexually exploitative behavior while serving as their acting teacher. One former student stated that Franco "would always make everybody think there were possible roles on the table if we were to perform sexual acts or take off our shirts" in his projects. Another alleged that Franco held a sex scenes class and removed students' vaginal guards while simulating oral sex with them. Franco's attorney, Michael Plonsker, disputed these women's allegations.[152]
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » Yesterday, 11:44 pm

As I stated earlier, only a matter of time before Brad Pitt gets metooed.

The reason for this is clear, as women's brains are taught to be more and more male, their tolerance for male relationships becomes exceedingly thin.