Never lower your standards. Adapt yourself

tremor
Staff Member

Re: Never lower your standards. Adapt yourself

Post by tremor » February 14th, 2019, 7:07 am

bcroger2 wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 3:23 am
A lot of incels in college(many who major in Engineering or math) think that they can acquire women with money. However, money is hard as fuck to come by nowadays. Back in the old days having a basic business degree would easily give you a 6-figure job. Not anymore. Even an Engineering degree or an M.s in accounting will get you a starting salary of like 50K and a median salary of like 90K on average. If you want to become rich(like $150,000+ and above) you pretty much have to have become a lawyer, dentist , doctor or nurse anesthesiologist.
Also beta bux will almost for sure get cucked. Not a good option.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 16th, 2019, 5:26 pm

tremor wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 7:07 am
bcroger2 wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 3:23 am
A lot of incels in college(many who major in Engineering or math) think that they can acquire women with money. However, money is hard as fuck to come by nowadays. Back in the old days having a basic business degree would easily give you a 6-figure job. Not anymore. Even an Engineering degree or an M.s in accounting will get you a starting salary of like 50K and a median salary of like 90K on average. If you want to become rich(like $150,000+ and above) you pretty much have to have become a lawyer, dentist , doctor or nurse anesthesiologist.
Also beta bux will almost for sure get cucked. Not a good option.
50K all I think I need. Don't think I'm super deepcel.

Still, often feel like LDARing because 50k is quite hard to come by these days. Not trying to go to college to become more mentalcel and bombarded by hot girls I can't fuck. While stressed by lots of hard maths and homework while still incel...not for me. Fuck that. Toxic af.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 16th, 2019, 5:30 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 5:26 pm
While stressed by lots of hard maths and homework while still incel...not for me. Fuck that. Toxic af.
Just liberal arts max br0. Maths is an elite cope.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 16th, 2019, 5:36 pm

tremor wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 5:30 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 5:26 pm
While stressed by lots of hard maths and homework while still incel...not for me. Fuck that. Toxic af.
Just liberal arts max br0. Maths is an elite cope.
If it pays the bux I would. All I'm saying is not trying to read a text book full of 500 pages of hard sciences and maths meanwhile my heart and balls are yelling at me and screaming at me constantly.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 16th, 2019, 5:38 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 5:36 pm
If it pays the bux I would. All I'm saying is not trying to read a text book full of 500 pages of hard sciences and maths meanwhile my heart and balls are yelling at me and screaming at me constantly.
Implying doing STEM is about reading books. Well, no, you will have to do that, but mostly it's solving problems.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 16th, 2019, 5:45 pm

tremor wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 5:38 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 5:36 pm
Implying doing STEM is about reading books. Well, no, you will have to do that, but mostly it's solving problems.
Same difference. Not solving hundreds of problems while my heart and balls is angsting me with grief.