Brand new to this forum. Where do I fall in terms of labeling

Tales from around the globe
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Brand new to this forum. Where do I fall in terms of labeling

Post by tremor » February 13th, 2019, 12:33 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 11:15 pm
Incorrect. Mentally ill people often fight battles with their own mind. Maybe they want to be confident but no matter what they cannot be confident. Involuntary shyness. The other type is deep brainwashed type, so brainwashed they feel they are not worthy of happiness and so don't even bother. I was a mix of both when I was a teen. That's only scratching the surface, there was other stuff too.
First, you do not decide what is correct and what is not and never will, enough of that.
Second, everyone is responsible for themselves and in charge. Those who are not are immature or actually have serious mental issues, not fabricated muh summertime sadness. Hardly applies to looks and real, actual major health issues, unfortunately. This is an outrage how vain sadboy freaks create pointless """"""problems""""" in their heads for themselves and pretend to have it as hard as those who actually suffer from things out of their control, like failed genetic recombination, disabilities, chronic diseases and labour market decline.

How could most people not have mental illness? They work in slave jobs in cubicles all day then when they get home they watch bad news and shitty movies. Most likely married to a land whale. How are fat people not mentally ill, food is an obvious cope. People who prefer the taste of junk food over natural foods are mentally ill.
OK, let most people have it. They get laid and you don't. Conclusion? Mental illnesses do not matter shit. But real mental illnesses do matter, which means that the assumption that most people are mentally ill is out of place.

JFL @ implying that need to cope is the same as mental illness. Keep updated.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Re: Brand new to this forum. Where do I fall in terms of labeling

Post by lordoftheincels » February 13th, 2019, 4:28 pm

tremor wrote:
February 13th, 2019, 12:33 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 11:15 pm
Incorrect. Mentally ill people often fight battles with their own mind. Maybe they want to be confident but no matter what they cannot be confident. Involuntary shyness. The other type is deep brainwashed type, so brainwashed they feel they are not worthy of happiness and so don't even bother. I was a mix of both when I was a teen. That's only scratching the surface, there was other stuff too.
Second, everyone is responsible for themselves and in charge. Those who are not are immature or actually have serious mental issues, not fabricated muh summertime sadness. Hardly applies to looks and real, actual major health issues, unfortunately. This is an outrage how vain sadboy freaks create pointless """"""problems""""" in their heads for themselves and pretend to have it as hard as those who actually suffer from things out of their control, like failed genetic recombination, disabilities, chronic diseases and labour market decline.

First, you do not decide what is correct and what is not and never will, enough of that.
Correct. The facts decide what is correct, and the facts are simply this...

Been to the mental hospital before, I was the only incel there, except for an Asian guy, and a depressed white guy who was really mentally ill and not chad. Chad can have mental illness and get laid, bipolar, schizophrenia, did, etc. Now if the mental illness is severe, like drooling, writing on walls, talking to yourself 24/7, probably wont. Lots of chads on neetbux or drugbux getting laid while contributing nothing to society. There was a poster here who said their mental illness kept them from getting laid, but most likely it was cause they weren't chad, non-chads need to mentalmax to get laid.

About the fat thing, mental illness can be divided into 2 subgroups, obsession with unhealthy foods is type 1 mental illness...it doesn't cause any mental pains but causes unhealthy lifestyle habits. Type 2 mental illness is the type that causes mental pains, like depression or paranoia for instance.