sales pitch

lordoftheincels

sales pitch

Post by lordoftheincels » February 7th, 2019, 5:42 pm

Watching Disney movies I thought someday I would be beautiful like the people in those cartoons. Realizing that as I matured I looked more an more like a handsome savage. Handsome, but a savage nonetheless.

Earlier I stated that only 9s and 10s will ever be chased or approached by women. Sadly in the looks department I do not look as a 9 or 10, but less.

Back to Disney, as a child I believed that all I had to do was be nice and women would appreciate me as a person and as human being (blue pill).

But now I realize the dating world is cold and ice pill. That most women do not view you as a human being, but as a sales pitch. Like a quick brief bit of entertainment to sample, they do not actually care about you in terms of a person. Dating women seems all about being fake and sales-pitching them.

I used to work in sales and it was like cold-calling. Calling people who hadn't the slightest interest in your product. And convincing them to like your product. And that is what dating reminds me of 100%. Even sometimes I would get people to close a sale, then a few days later they'd unsubscribe and not want to continue being loyal to our product.

It isn't fair and it isn't right. I am not a product. I am not a number. I am a human being who deserves to be loved and this world is not right.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: sales pitch

Post by tremor » February 7th, 2019, 11:43 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 5:42 pm
Watching Disney movies I thought someday I would be beautiful like the people in those cartoons. Realizing that as I matured I looked more an more like a handsome savage. Handsome, but a savage nonetheless.
OK Chad.
It isn't fair and it isn't right. I am not a product. I am not a number. I am a human being who deserves to be loved and this world is not right.
This is what a feminist looks like. "Muh don't you objectify me muh I'm le entitled to Chad Stacy. "

Embrace it, when you're incel, you are unworthy of love.

Loving someone for "who they are" is either bluepill in itself or bluepilled feminist propaganda to justify their entitlement to Chad. It was never intended for you.

You can't deserve love too. Likely the most high-effort thing you've done in your life, having been the fastest sperm, perhaps the only time you've won, turned up to be your doom. Life-long sentence. Having won, you still lost. Whatever you do isn't related to your genes and won't make them better anyhow. You can at best fake something through surgeries or whatever. Even then you'd be eligible for Chad's leftovers at best.
Spoiler.
The leftover may even like you, assuming your gene fraud adventure turned out to be a success, but she still wouldn't love you with a lay count like hers. Just be first is one of the most legitimate things. It's being hushed up now to project an image of non-NPC independent conscientious women.
It's over. You can't win. And the world is actually forgiving to you, it lets you live, even though incels aren't supposed to have long lives. Cope any way you please though.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 8th, 2019, 6:43 pm

tremor wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 11:43 pm
This is what a feminist looks like. "Muh don't you objectify me muh I'm le entitled to Chad Stacy. "
I tried to date fat chicks before, it was the same story as always.
Embrace it, when you're incel, you are unworthy of love.
Speak for yourself, imo everyone deserves to be loved.
Loving someone for "who they are" is either bluepill in itself or bluepilled feminist propaganda to justify their entitlement to Chad. It was never intended for you.
It's bluepill to believe that males are loved for who they are, when we live in a world where status, looks, and money control everything. I'm just fantasizing of a better world where its not like that anymore, a world where normies no longer roam the earth as the unenlightened savages they are today.
You can't deserve love too. Likely the most high-effort thing you've done in your life, having been the fastest sperm, perhaps the only time you've won, turned up to be your doom.
I am not a sperm and never was. I am a consciousness currently stuck inside a body in this world. Sperm don't have consciousness.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 8th, 2019, 8:15 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Speak for yourself, imo everyone deserves to be loved.
OK.
It's bluepill to believe that males are loved for who they are, when we live in a world where status, looks, and money control everything. I'm just fantasizing of a better world where its not like that anymore, a world where normies no longer roam the earth as the unenlightened savages they are today.
To cut a long story short, cope. Bluepilled cope.
I am not a sperm and never was.
Kek. Just-be-delivered-by-a-stork theory.
I am a consciousness currently stuck inside a body in this world. Sperm don't have consciousness.
So do hard bluepilled copers tbh ngl.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 9th, 2019, 6:51 pm

Kek. Just-be-delivered-by-a-stork theory.
I am not my body. My body was formed by sperm but sperm don't have consciousness. NPCs are just bodies with no consciousness, npc logic is every sperm is sacred.
So do hard bluepilled copers tbh ngl.
Depends on age. Most children are blue pill. But if someone is 30 years old and blue pill, then they are either one of 3 things: Chad, NPC, or hard-coping.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 6:53 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 6:51 pm
I am not my body.
You are when it comes to finding le GF though. Mostly it's face and height that matter of course.
Depends on age. Most children are blue pill. But if someone is 30 years old and blue pill, then they are either one of 3 things: Chad, NPC, or hard-coping.
Seems legit.