I hate how I look.

Tales from around the globe
Ben
Newcomer

Re: I hate how I look.

Post by Ben » February 17th, 2019, 9:59 pm

Hollywood makes girls expect guys to look like they're 30 when they're supposed to be 16. It's such bullshit. You look normal, why can't they appreciate that.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 17th, 2019, 11:33 pm

Ben wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 9:59 pm
Hollywood makes girls expect guys to look like they're 30 when they're supposed to be 16. It's such bullshit. You look normal, why can't they appreciate that.
Tbh he looks to be about 12 not 16.

Also, nothing about how women choose male partners is even close to being fair.
Ben
Newcomer

Post by Ben » February 17th, 2019, 11:39 pm

If he manages not to get fat and has a naturally good ass (round not flat or flabby) and if he has naturally broad shoulder shape, be could work out and become a chad in like 2-3 years ;) ;) Face don't mean much when it comes to Chad classification right? he might never have that angular chiselled face but if he's got a muscular body all over and he's not very very short he'll still be classed as Chad no?
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 17th, 2019, 11:40 pm

Ben wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 11:39 pm
If he manages not to get fat and has a naturally good ass (round not flat or flabby) and if he has naturally broad shoulder shape, be could work out and become a chad in like 2-3 years ;) ;) Face don't mean much when it comes to Chad classification right? he might never have that angular chiselled face but if he's got a muscular body all over and he's not very very short he'll still be classed as Chad no?
Probably. But you'll have to ask the expert of chads, tremor, to be sure.

Also chicks love justin beiber so I think the key here is he needs to just not look like he's 12.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 18th, 2019, 12:13 am

Ben wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 11:39 pm
Fake news, face is the most important thing about Chad. You can't become Chad, this shit is inherent. No gym for your face. Overweight Chad will still mog gymmaxed incel.

Even height is less important. At least it doesn't save me. Manlets with Chad faces are successful with females and I'm an incel. Idk, you need to really be Farquadmaxed for height to matter.

As for the "angular" thing, I think it's a bit of a meme and in real life female preferences for faces are more complicated and various.

So, I believe it's more reliable to define Chad on the basis of female attention he got in the past and gets now. If there were lots of it in the past and it's the same now, then it's Chad. A man can't statusmax and moneymax early in life without looks.

What some incels do by looking into universal Chad features via Tinder experiments and other indeed helps to reasonably approximate this shit tbh, like Chad is popular, sub-Chad isn't, but on rare occasions what was supposed to be incel-tier gets a lot of matches. I don't do this research and therefore know little, just don't feel like it, even stalking whamanz online is more interesting and productive IMO tbh tbh tbh.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
Ben
Newcomer

Post by Ben » February 18th, 2019, 2:54 pm

wow thanks, I didn't realise how important face is!
albie

Post by albie » February 22nd, 2019, 2:30 pm

You sure look young. I recall an article about Ralph Macchio(KARATE KID) and how his face never really developed beyond a teenager look. It screwed him up. At least you may age sometime. And you aren't ugly. Go down fighting.

He looks fine now. Poor Karate Kid.