Whiteknight cuck satire thread

Memes and other graphical stuff
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Whiteknight cuck satire thread

Post by tremor » February 3rd, 2019, 4:26 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:20 pm
I think women wear makeup because their sex-drives are higher than men. You don't see men going around in booty shorts and belly shirts.
JFL @ assuming male and female sexuality are the same. You could as well say that a freak prettyboy on HRT is a female and vice versa.
The traditional bluepilled coping implies that women have less sexual drive, now they say it's equal to that of men but only for Chad, not you ugly incel.

What seems legit to me, more women than men are too much of an NPC to think about anything beyond natural needs like food, sleep and sex. Also, unlike men, they aren't hardwired into being beta/omega and therefore abstinent from sex. Friendly reminder that Chad takes all women, beta gets leftovers and you get to pay for it all.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 3rd, 2019, 4:29 pm

tremor wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:26 pm
What seems legit to me, more women than men are too much of an NPC to think about anything beyond natural needa like food, sleep and sex.
Hey! Stop calling me an NPC! Thats all I think about lol (lol jk I actually have a deeper mind than most, its just my needs arent met so I obsessed about sex and glutton on food to cope.)

Also, unlike men, they aren't hardwired into being beta/omega and therefore abstinent from sex.
Not sure what you mean, sounds like one of those Escher quotes.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 3rd, 2019, 4:37 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:29 pm
Hey! Stop calling me an NPC! Thats all I think about lol (lol jk I actually have a deeper mind than most, its just my needs arent met so I obsessed about sex and glutton on food to cope.)
That "I'm slightly above the average" humble brag cope is hilarious, I'm loving it.

Fun fact: we here only dig that deep intellectually because our lives are trash enough to not have anything more enjoyable to do. You can still cope however you please as long as it's legal, of course.

Not sure what you mean, sounds like one of those Escher quotes.
Yet another reminder that if a man is sub-Chad, he gets next to nothing, while a sub-Stacy female still gets everything she wants, just with less attention from Chad.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 3rd, 2019, 4:43 pm

tremor wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:37 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:29 pm
That "I'm slightly above the average" humble brag cope is hilarious, I'm loving it.

Fun fact: we here only dig that deep intellectually because our lives are trash enough to not have anything more enjoyable to do. You can still cope however you please as long as it's legal, of course.
Not true. As a kid I was into science and intellectual things. Never was a normie, never truly fit in. So basically once I turned 18 and I lost my looks dating for me became like climbing Mount Everest.

If anything, being incel lowered my IQ because I lost interest in contributing to society.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 3rd, 2019, 4:51 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:43 pm
Not true. As a kid I was into science and intellectual things. Never was a normie, never truly fit in. So basically once I turned 18 and I lost my looks dating for me became like climbing Mount Everest.
So, you never tried before 18 or what?
If anything, being incel lowered my IQ because I lost interest in contributing to society.
Implying bluepilled wageslave whiteknight cucks have giga-IQ.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 3rd, 2019, 4:59 pm

tremor wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:51 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
No, i have said it other threads. Cucked by religion and feminism making me ultrashy/gigashy. Some women flirted with me before, but I had these deep thoughts that I was unworthy and that it was wrong for me to lust. Also had ptsd thoughts too I was struggling with also at the time. After 18 I realized I lost my good looks and women started being more bitchy and cunty to me than before, soon no woman would flirt with me at all and I was always the one having to approach.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 3rd, 2019, 5:01 pm

tremor wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:51 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
Some of these IT betamale bearded-man types do probably have giga-IQ. But will probably use it to create gigabots that enslave humanity and punish anyone who is not gigafeminist.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 3rd, 2019, 5:03 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:59 pm
No, i have said it other threads. Cucked by religion and feminism making me ultrashy/gigashy. Some women flirted with me before, but I had these deep thoughts that I was unworthy and that it was wrong for me to lust. Also had ptsd thoughts too I was struggling with also at the time. After 18 I realized I lost my good looks and women started being more bitchy and cunty to me than before, soon no woman would flirt with me at all and I was always the one having to approach.
Sorry for not learning your threads by heart. I can't even remember my threads to be serious ngl.

It's over for niceguycels. No escape from the boot-in-the-face pill.
Drang nach Westen.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 3rd, 2019, 11:42 pm

femzelsrreal.jpg
femzelsrreal.jpg (155.43 KiB) Viewed 330 times
Drang nach Westen.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 5th, 2019, 5:07 pm