Dating websites

Tales from around the globe
AfricanCel

Re: Dating websites

Post by AfricanCel » March 20th, 2019, 4:17 pm

I got 0 matches in 1 month on tinder and okcupid. But normies say it's all about personality.
Kissless virgin of the past and present
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 4:33 pm

experiment with different angles, lighting, and moods, see if it helps

also okcupid is irrelevant since they can judge your personality on it. Lets keep this scientific.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 20th, 2019, 11:36 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 4:33 pm

also okcupid is irrelevant since they can judge your personality on it. Lets keep this scientific.
Angles and lighting do work in my favor, but if I do happen to meet up with the girl, she'd realize I was an ugly monstrous being that basically catfished her. At least I'd get a good laugh at the narcissistic sl*t though.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 21st, 2019, 11:23 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 11:36 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 4:33 pm

Angles and lighting do work in my favor, but if I do happen to meet up with the girl, she'd realize I was an ugly monstrous being that basically catfished her. At least I'd get a good laugh at the narcissistic sl*t though.
In movies do you notice a pattern? Males invite a woman over. And ask her if she wants a drink. When a woman has booze she becomes less narcissistic and mean-spirited. Booze was invented for socially awkward folks to have a chance to get laid. In movies some women are hip to this so they outright refuse to have a drink. If that is the case then you are SOL. Also if you can't get her to come over to your place or hers you are pretty much SOL also.

Inb4 bluepilled normies accuse me of date-rape. I'm not saying to date-rape her, just a few glasses of booze is all. I've noticed booze works wonders for female personality. All of a suddenly they start acting friendly and like human beings instead of stuck up judgey pent up hateful narcissists. What is so wrong with making females human again? Inb4 one of the female narcissists goes on a hateful accusatory rant against me.
whiskeyinthejar97
Newcomer

Post by whiskeyinthejar97 » April 4th, 2019, 10:03 pm

shaunhcrewe wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 5:56 pm
Been on all of them. No responses or messages. Anyone else had this.
dating sites such as tinder and bumble arent made for us. the algorithm allows even 3/10 femoids to get plenty of matches and messages. If you were a chick getting matched with mere pictures and short bios of chads, Subchads, and Incels, who would you swipe on? tinder teaches you that you can alwasy do better
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » April 5th, 2019, 3:35 am

whiskeyinthejar97 wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 10:03 pm
shaunhcrewe wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 5:56 pm
Been on all of them. No responses or messages. Anyone else had this.
dating sites such as tinder and bumble arent made for us. the algorithm allows even 3/10 femoids to get plenty of matches and messages. If you were a chick getting matched with mere pictures and short bios of chads, Subchads, and Incels, who would you swipe on? tinder teaches you that you can alwasy do better
Agreed.. these apps werent DESIGNED with incels in mind... It SUCKS
"You're waiting to hear about my THEM aren't you? Every paranoid/schizophrenic has one of THEM,or THEY, an IT? and, you want to hear about MY THEM, don't you?"