So your views on love are...?

albie

Re: So your views on love are...?

Post by albie » February 9th, 2019, 12:30 pm

tremor wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 12:27 pm
albie wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 12:23 pm
LOve for family and pets is not as strong as the love you feel for a gorgeous woman.
IMO family >empowered entitled useless disposable sack of rotten meat leftovers tbh ngl. The lust for the sack will indeed be stronger, unless you are some sort of a freak.
I have no relationship with my family at all. Most of them are wankers.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 12:36 pm

albie wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 12:30 pm
I have no relationship with my family at all. Most of them are wankers.
That's too bad. Seriously. It's not that bad for me, but anyway if you are sub-Chad the female who will have to settle down for you most likely will not be any closer to you. For us incels even betabuxing may not work, even if there is plenty of bux.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » March 29th, 2019, 8:14 pm

I don't think love exists for those who aren't physically superior. I think the idea which people proclaim is "love" is just infatuation with the way something/someone looks. Take away the person's illustrious appearance and the girl will dip the fuck out. I've seen the post here about the guy who was burned by an IED in war and came home to his "loving" wife whom he was meant to marry. She married him all while just virtue signaling the whole time. She then divorced him a mere year later. Then he killed himself. Life is brutally painful.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 29th, 2019, 10:26 pm

I think 99% of the population is cattle, who would never love an incel or outsider or non-normie. Then there's the 1% that might, but are usually taken by chad's, rich guys, lesbians, or alpha males.
Tamerlane
Newcomer

Post by Tamerlane » April 6th, 2019, 3:30 pm

I was in love, well not entirely love I would just call it „horny love“ a state where I didnt felt anything for the girl after I jerked off to her, It eventually went away and since then that thing happened like 3 times total.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 7th, 2019, 7:24 am

SnidelyW wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 4:45 am
Well, I'll give you my input as a guy who's been married for 20 years (I found this forum after watching Contrapoint on Youtube).

My views on love are that the beginning of a relationship- the falling in love part- is exciting. You're discovering each other, dating, and doing all this fun stuff. That goes away after a couple years. I had a kid right off the bat, so maybe that had something to do with it. But anyway, you settle into a routine, and you start to wonder "where did the passion go?" I think that is when most affairs happen (the proverbial "seven year itch"). You miss the excitement and maybe there's someone at work you're attracted to, and you talk yourself into it: monogamy isn't natural, men evolved to **** everything in sight, I deserve to have some fun on the side, she'll never know... that's how I would have rationalized it to myself. I don't know the thought process women go through to rationalize their affairs.

If you stick with the marriage, Eros (erotic love) gradually gets transformed into a deeper more meaningful relationship. My kid just turned 18 and is going to college, so our relationship will soon enter the post-kids phase. That should be interesting.
even if I wanted to marry, I can't. Can't even get a girlfriend much less get a marriage lmao. MUCH fuсking LESS GET A KID. I'm 23 now. I have a long time left to be lonely. Then death comes. What a morbid thing this life is.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
feds
Newcomer

Post by feds » April 7th, 2019, 4:25 pm

Is there truley love
feds
Newcomer

Post by feds » April 10th, 2019, 7:17 pm

Love is a fantasy that's made up
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 14th, 2019, 3:25 pm

Fellow users! Kindly report chadcels' and other outliers' posts which are made outside the bluepill subforum. Unless you do, their presence outside the specially designated section will corrode the community.

PerfectCel
Newcomer

Post by PerfectCel » April 16th, 2019, 10:14 pm

Based on a chemical reaction in the brain, but I guess it's supposed to mean something more.